WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 hours ago, sb0yd90 said:

Hello everyone! Need help. Since installing the latest The Sims 4 package, I haven't been able to use WW and NWP together. When I select my household to start playing, the game returns to the worlds choice screen. Both mods are up to date. I have tried to remove all mods and custom content and this error only occurs when WW and NWP are together. Any idea?

NO idea, since you only told us that hou are unable...  What is your version of :  the sims 4, WW and NWP could be a good start. Or are you sure you have the latest of all 3. 

It could be that these files are not up to date and/or compatible (yet) . 

Or some old mod is in your way.

Or  program file(s) or mod(s) or scriptfile(s) are not in the expected/correct  directory. OR there are 2 or more of the same in different locations. 

Did you delete your localthumbcache. 

13 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

San-Myshuno's "Waterside Warble", in my game, has been a coffee house and a bar.

Actually I've found it doesn't really matter what you call it, but the restaurant and the extra doughnut-capabilities failed.

So it's a hangout for professionals, and their clients.

So I'm adding a strip pole.

The Clientele don't seem interested (no one watches).

Maybe this might magically change if I actually *named* it "strip club" but I'm skeptical, if the hardworking woman at the pole isn't enough, what would a name-change do.

There's this ghost town of empty lots no one goes to in my game, I'd hate to start there.

And, I was wondering, has anyone ever transformed their "warbling warthog" into a strip club.

(Actually, mine is already a clothing optional place for drinks and sex, and there's this nice pole, so whatever)

Capture.JPG.c48f929810bb491ea55d187356644228.JPG

it will not matter if you change the name works the same as changing a sims last name when you marry the strip pole and all related cc only works on a generic lot type  you can use the poles any where npc sex etc but to get npc to watch has to be as above

13 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

San-Myshuno's "Waterside Warble", in my game, has been a coffee house and a bar.

Actually I've found it doesn't really matter what you call it, but the restaurant and the extra doughnut-capabilities failed.

So it's a hangout for professionals, and their clients.

So I'm adding a strip pole.

The Clientele don't seem interested (no one watches).

Maybe this might magically change if I actually *named* it "strip club" but I'm skeptical, if the hardworking woman at the pole isn't enough, what would a name-change do.

There's this ghost town of empty lots no one goes to in my game, I'd hate to start there.

And, I was wondering, has anyone ever transformed their "warbling warthog" into a strip club.

(Actually, mine is already a clothing optional place for drinks and sex, and there's this nice pole, so whatever)

Capture.JPG.c48f929810bb491ea55d187356644228.JPG

It has to be labeled generic under lot type if you want to make it into a strip club....

Hello! I have an issue with characters stuck, not frozen, but just don't follow commands or even move, when the strip club opens. The girls are still dancing, and the bartenders are on their phones, but when I ask one of my sims to talk or eat the action doesn't work.. After some time I'll notice they all finally begin moving and a bunch of notifications come up at once.

Any idea on how to fix this?

1 minute ago, forknifequeen said:

Hello! I have an issue with characters stuck, not frozen, but just don't follow commands or even move, when the strip club opens. The girls are still dancing, and the bartenders are on their phones, but when I ask one of my sims to talk or eat the action doesn't work.. After some time I'll notice they all finally begin moving and a bunch of notifications come up at once.

Any idea on how to fix this?

I actually had to fire my bartender and hire a new one. She was stuck at the door. That day my club lost money... Next day all was fine.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I actually had to fire my bartender and hire a new one. She was stuck at the door. That day my club lost money... Next day all was fine.

This happens to all the girls in my house though.. like they are standing looking around doing nothing. I'm giving them tasks, which remain to do but nothing happens. I go through and reset them all but it doesn't fix anything until the 10 notifications appear all at once.

18 hours ago, procian said:

It has to be labeled generic under lot type if you want to make it into a strip club....

Thanks

---------

This looks good so far, it's a strip club.

A dancer showed up, and a bartender, and people still show up to have fun upstairs.

Player is a dancer with six other dancers on the payroll.

But I never play "open for business" or whatever they're calling it now, and I'm not optimistic....

Maybe I should sell it quick before it tanks, but I wonder if it would stay a strip-club or revert to a generic venue.

Edit II: Lap-dancing. I played another character, dancers dance, but (by googling stuff) I found you need to assign seats for the dances.

I flunked tuesday-thursday classes...I wonder what else I don't yet know.

hmm.JPG.3d955efa90385ec8afe1b7ea318e2036.JPG

20 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

NO idea, since you only told us that hou are unable...  What is your version of :  the sims 4, WW and NWP could be a good start. Or are you sure you have the latest of all 3. 

It could be that these files are not up to date and/or compatible (yet) . 

Or some old mod is in your way.

Or  program file(s) or mod(s) or scriptfile(s) are not in the expected/correct  directory. OR there are 2 or more of the same in different locations. 

Did you delete your localthumbcache. 

I deleted the WickedperversionsMod subfolder in the saves folder and also the localthumbcache.package. It worked!

I have a small question if anyone knows? And I haven't seen it on the website or the things I've read about, so I wanted to know if its possible to set it so that automonous sex only uses the playlists that you create? I have made quite a few so that they are more "realistic" to my tastes and shorter (sim sex that takes 5 hours is just not the thing).

Second small question, if you turn off the default Woohoo and Try for baby, when sims have that urge, will it translate into a Wickedwhims interaction?

Thanks for any and all responses, 

-C

3 hours ago, dajryby said:

Any useful cheats to gain wickedwhims skills faster? I found for the nudity, but is there a command for striptease skill ?

Install MC Command Center, link is on the WW Downloads page.  All skills can be set without typing long cheat codes.  (BTW  Striptease skill appears to have max level of 1 and seems to be applied to dancers either when hired or when they start to dance in a strip club.)

Having issues with making a sim 'able to get pregnant'. I'll click yes in CAS, exit out, check WW and it'll say the sim can't get pregnant. Then I'll go back into CAS and a different setting will be chosen. it's weird. Then I got an exception which is just this <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

Im having some problems with WW i hope anyone can help me with the config:

- How can i avoid the message: "Relationship between X and Y is too weak"? Its not related between household members its between my sim and outside sims when i try to ask to join another sim on a 1on1 sex scene. Is there a way to avoid and always accept it?

- How can i get multiple sims sex scenes? From last WW update i can't get more than 1on1 scenes and i can't get scenes with sims more than that because no sim try to join the action. In the past on older WW version i could even get scenes with 9 or 10 sims at the same time but now only 1on1. What i want to do is ever sim ask me again to join the action and i accept them to join it to get a multiple sex scene. Its related with WW config? relationship? If so... can anyone explain me step by step how to config WW to have it again? Right now as i say i only can do 1On1 scenes and nothing more.... :(

- Im getting sometimes error with "unk 0" when i accept a cliente by phone. I deleted localthumbcache and WP folder but i keep getting this error. Is there a way to avoid it? From 2 or 3 clients i accept from phone i only get to work 1 or even 0.... 

Thanks so much in advance.