WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, llddb said:

Anyone able to get the Outfits designed from phone to apply to employees?  I designed an outfit, then hired dancers but they showed up in diverse different outfits.  I even tried going in again when the club opened and still nothing.  I know you can design them individually (Right Click while they are unoccupied).

I wonder if MCCC dresser settings interfere.  I have it set to generate outfits on newly created sims according to the Filters but these sims were already created and most .....goddamn it, most of them have flagged for not allowing outfit changes.  I need to go check something.  

Thanks for the Talk.

Update:  Doesn't appear to be the Flag for no outfit change.  Wonder if it still related though.  Is someone without MCCC Installed able to Design Outfits on the Phone (EnMasse) and have them applied?

I've found it easier to just click the employees and use "Design Uniform for ____ in CAS", but yes, the uniform option on the phone doesn't work.

Speaking of which, I've a few other issues with the Strip Club:

1. Sometimes the girls go off-script and will automatically change jobs regardless of my instructions or settings (and even with the necessary resources available for them to do what I say (open pole for stage dancing, for example)). Also, I'm not sure if it's my placement in the center of the club, but the dancing spot had the strongest pull of all the dancing implements. 
  2. The girls don't always adhere to my pole/spot assignments, and tend to go for whatever's closest. 
  3. Sometimes sims at the bar will go "Where's the bartender?" and leave, despite a girl (with high level mixology, mind you) tending the bar. They'll also sit down, freeze, and not order anything before leaving due to "no bartender".
  4. There are instances where a girl with a clear assignment will stay in one place doing nothing (and the club system acts like she isn't there, stating she's "already doing this" and having the 'Assign Task' greyed out. Even resetting this sim does nothing, and I've noticed she moves an inch per few hours in-game towards the assigned pole. Maybe a "Stop Stripping" cheat would help, kind of like "Stop_Sex"
  5. Trash accumulates far too quickly. I'll have 2 piles pop up, my janitors get to them, then another 5 will have spawned in that time, and sims seem to only pick up one at a time (two if I'm lucky). In fact, some of the piles are tiny, but a sim can pick it up multiple times without it being cleared. Robo Vacuums don't help, and even with two max-skill janitors, the place still ends up requiring patrons to help clean (this is a makeshift club in a one bedroom house).
  6. The "Design Uniform in CAS" option legit resets the entire shebang. By that, I mean the girls clear out like they've just been told they "don't have to go home, but they can't stay there", then they all leave the lot, spawn out, then return to work...save for that glitched out girl that never moves. Firing her helps. As for the others, it weirdly works out any bugs wherein they wouldn't go to assigned tasks or stations (at least for the day).
4 hours ago, llddb said:

Anyone able to get the Outfits designed from phone to apply to employees?  I designed an outfit, then hired dancers but they showed up in diverse different outfits.  I even tried going in again when the club opened and still nothing.  I know you can design them individually (Right Click while they are unoccupied).

I wonder if MCCC dresser settings interfere.  I have it set to generate outfits on newly created sims according to the Filters but these sims were already created and most .....goddamn it, most of them have flagged for not allowing outfit changes.  I need to go check something.  

Thanks for the Talk.

Update:  Doesn't appear to be the Flag for no outfit change.  Wonder if it still related though.  Is someone without MCCC Installed able to Design Outfits on the Phone (EnMasse) and have them applied?

Click apply outfit i think it's called via the phone options.

5 hours ago, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

What are you using for the puffy areolas on the stripper? I've got a variety of areola tattoo overlays and nipple shapes, but can't get them that big while looking puffy at the same time.

I'm using a combination of three mods in my game related to this.

CMAR's Female Nipple Top

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2017/07/sims-4-morphing-anatomy-mod-beta.html?zx=2ee616a23b2657e8

wild_guy's Female Body Details

and Heliotropic's Heavy Boobs (just the breast slider portion)

On 8/14/2020 at 8:03 AM, 0xAF said:

so if sim wear NOT everyday outfit then attractiveness +\- ratings simply lost?

this kind of wrong thing I think

for example if you want to seduce someone and use swimwear\sleepwear outfit there will be no benefit from it

If I understood it well, it means that attractiveness is decided on everyday outfit no matter what they wear at the moment.

30 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Is anyone else having issues with cum layers being applied on the wrong person? I've been having that issue since ver. 157. Never used to happen before that update. My animations are still the same so nothing got changed there.

Using cc cum or ww?

42 minutes ago, procian said:

Any way of stopping tens entering my sims strip club?

when u click on a door and select lock for, there's options to lock out sims for different criteria, there should be an option for age, gender and so forth. Not sure if this is base game feature or Little Ms Sam mod  Lock Door for feature.

38 minutes ago, bobahloo said:

when u click on a door and select lock for, there's options to lock out sims for different criteria, there should be an option for age, gender and so forth. Not sure if this is base game feature or Little Ms Sam mod  Lock Door for feature.

It's not Base Game. It's Little Miss Sam's Mod Gender and More

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412863403/gender-more-custom-lot-trait-this-mod-adds-a

I use it to keep celebrities out of my clubs. They're a pain in the ass and disrupt everything.

I think I have a problem with the Strip Club. I've set it up correctly (I think). Bought the venue, built the place, and assigned everything there was to assign. But it's been three in-game days and it still shows "Day off" on the Job Panel of my dancers (Working hours 8PM - 4 AM). A DJ shows up sometimes but that's it. Am I missing something?

37 minutes ago, kanne28 said:

I think I have a problem with the Strip Club. I've set it up correctly (I think). Bought the venue, built the place, and assigned everything there was to assign. But it's been three in-game days and it still shows "Day off" on the Job Panel of my dancers (Working hours 8PM - 4 AM). A DJ shows up sometimes but that's it. Am I missing something?

I can't say I've seen my strippers notify me that they've all got the day off. My Club runs 7 days a week without issue. I've opened two of them so far with different Sims without any problems.

Maybe there's a difference in the order that you do things. I'm not sure if it's because maybe you bought the venue first and then built. I built my club first through the Manage Worlds option and I built it as a Night Club. I put everything in place that a Night Club requires including all the stuff to make it function as a Strip Club.

Then, I went back into my played Sim and had her buy the club. She went to the club, and you get a message stating that it has set the lot type to Generic and not to change it. Then I set everything up from there on. Hired my staff, designed their outfits, etc. Maybe give that a try.

4 hours ago, kanne28 said:

the lot has to be generic lot anything else will conflict with get to work code

3 hours ago, BatDood said:

I can't say I've seen my strippers notify me that they've all got the day off. My Club runs 7 days a week without issue. I've opened two of them so far with different Sims without any problems.

Maybe there's a difference in the order that you do things. I'm not sure if it's because maybe you bought the venue first and then built. I built my club first through the Manage Worlds option and I built it as a Night Club. I put everything in place that a Night Club requires including all the stuff to make it function as a Strip Club.

Then, I went back into my played Sim and had her buy the club. She went to the club, and you get a message stating that it has set the lot type to Generic and not to change it. Then I set everything up from there on. Hired my staff, designed their outfits, etc. Maybe give that a try.

Did what you suggested. Still have the same issue.

17 minutes ago, Loucifer13 said:

the lot has to be generic lot anything else will conflict with get to work code

As per instructions, I never changed the lot type. Left it as generic.

Here is what the job panel looks like in all my strippers every day:

397520952_TS4_x642020-08-1519-03-16-10.png.43ad6b5431732e966a85f32207beec42.png

1 hour ago, kanne28 said:

Did what you suggested. Still have the same issue.

As per instructions, I never changed the lot type. Left it as generic.

Here is what the job panel looks like in all my strippers every day:

397520952_TS4_x642020-08-1519-03-16-10.png.43ad6b5431732e966a85f32207beec42.png

From what I'm seeing here, you've hired active household members? Personally, I haven't tried to hire active household members. To be honest, I'm not sure if the mod works that way. With Get To Work, you can't hire active household members because every household member is basically an owner.

1 hour ago, Fwien said:

they work when they are in the club. 
if you are not in there then is a day off.

Yup. That was it. Thank you for your help. I've never used the business part of the game and I assumed that they would go to work automatically. 

17 hours ago, BatDood said:

I'm using a combination of three mods in my game related to this.

CMAR's Female Nipple Top

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2017/07/sims-4-morphing-anatomy-mod-beta.html?zx=2ee616a23b2657e8

wild_guy's Female Body Details

and Heliotropic's Heavy Boobs (just the breast slider portion)

Thanks BadDude. I think I've got all of that CC, but haven't used them in that combination. I'll give it a try. You've got a nice set. :)

Fun little tidbit to those having issues with the sheer amount of trash and cups/glasses -- LittleMsSam's 'Ownable Businesses' mod has a function to hire a maid to come and clean up one's business, and it works for the strip club as well. These maids come right away, and can be an extra help alongside one's janitors.