WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

5 minutes ago, modman5507 said:

look in build mode. Theres probably another way to get it but i get it from there.

As Porcelain Vase? That's the name? Weird, i'm using 157c and can't find it there. But thanks Modman, it seems the problem is in my end.

17 minutes ago, diogopam said:

As Porcelain Vase? That's the name? Weird, i'm using 157c and can't find it there. But thanks Modman, it seems the problem is in my end.

try wicked vase. it will be in the all functional tab. for the sake of time i just use mc cheat and shift n click a sim and turn them that way. i use the vase for decoration.

Is there a way increase autonomy even further ?

I have 100 sims in my lot, i want them to have sex all the time.

I have increased the intensity of autonomy to extreme ,but it seem only half of them are having sex in the same time.

In the previous versions of WW , it worked just like a wanted, 100 sims having sex non stop.

Is there a way to increase autonomy even further , i have messed around in the settings but it is confusing. 

Thanks in advance.

24 minutes ago, BatDood said:

It's a save file that I use as a Master for whenever I start a new playthrough, (all townies edited, most houses and community lots edited).

My guess is because that Master save had a different version of WW installed when you made it.

Might depend on how old that save game is and what game version was running then.

With all the frequent game patches and WW updates it's hard to say if something got bugged out along the way.

Once you get all of the sims fixed you might want to make a new Master save again.

Another option is remove your Mods folder to desktop.

Clear your cache file.

Load game without mods but only up to the map screen.

Do a 'Save As' 'Master2'

Exit and clear cache again.

Move mods back to game and restart with the new test save.

It might clear some old stuck data.

7 hours ago, Fineness said:

Does elders can die of excessive sex ?

According to Turbo, yes. But I've never been able to trigger it. The exhaustion buff keeps wearing off first.

If you *really* want to sex them to death, it'll have to be via regular woo hoo. Now THAT works. :D

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

My guess is because that Master save had a different version of WW installed when you made it.

Might depend on how old that save game is and what game version was running then.

With all the frequent game patches and WW updates it's hard to say if something got bugged out along the way.

Once you get all of the sims fixed you might want to make a new Master save again.

Another option is remove your Mods folder to desktop.

Clear your cache file.

Load game without mods but only up to the map screen.

Do a 'Save As' 'Master2'

Exit and clear cache again.

Move mods back to game and restart with the new test save.

It might clear some old stuck data.

I just created this new master last week. Took a couple of days but it's something that I do every so often because of updates. I deleted my cache file and it's seems to have straightened things out, that I can see anyway. Haven't seen any townies with the issue since but I haven't checked them all.

10 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Is anyone else having sims get pregnant by non pregnancy sex? Also I noticed that condoms keep getting equipped just before the climax animation plays during oral sex. I'm using the most current version of the mod.

Check your settings because Turbo did add a setting to birth control effectiveness.

Haven't played Sims 4 in awhile, 3 months or so. So I noticed a few traits missing, sims that had them originally still have them but things like Polyamorous and Incest traits are no longer in the Aspiration store. Did they get moved elsewhere? I have global incest option turned off and jealousy turned on, both features say to buy the Polyamorous and Incest traits in the store.

I can use a mod that allows me to add/remove traits at will so I can still add them if I want.

50 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Haven't played Sims 4 in awhile, 3 months or so. So I noticed a few traits missing, sims that had them originally still have them but things like Polyamorous and Incest traits are no longer in the Aspiration store. Did they get moved elsewhere? I have global incest option turned off and jealousy turned on, both features say to buy the Polyamorous and Incest traits in the store.

I can use a mod that allows me to add/remove traits at will so I can still add them if I want.

The WW traits got moved to their own pie menu on the sim. Click the sim and it's under the Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes.

It was posted in the update notes. It's always good to check them out when updating.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

The WW traits got moved to their own pie menu on the sim. Click the sim and it's under the Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes.

It was posted in the update notes. It's always good to check them out when updating.

Yeah I skimmed it, guess I missed it. Either way, thanks for the reply.

7 hours ago, Koffen said:

Been a few months since I played this, how does one change body type again in whickedwhims, trying to use wildguys female body details with better body but can not find the details when modifying in CAS.

Since Better Bodies is a default body you have to use the WW body selector EA/Maxis/Default.

Best to go into BB folder and remove all the male parts as they can have pelvis/penis coloration problems.

Female parts seem fine though and I switched back to them myself not to long ago.

Wild Guys FBD are found in CAS in the head/face menus and they are just applied as overlays to whichever body you have.

Note: certain skins applied will replace them and if using any default skins you may not be able to apply them even. 

13 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Since Better Bodies is a default body you have to use the WW body selector EA/Maxis/Default.

Best to go into BB folder and remove all the male parts as they can have pelvis/penis coloration problems.

Female parts seem fine though and I switched back to them myself not to long ago.

Wild Guys FBD are found in CAS in the head/face menus and they are just applied as overlays to whichever body you have.

Note: certain skins applied will replace them and if using any default skins you may not be able to apply them even. 

Thank you, finally found how to implement the wildguys details, Where is the WW body selector though? Ive been clicking around forver but still can not find it.

7 hours ago, Koffen said:

Thank you, finally found how to implement the wildguys details, Where is the WW body selector though? Ive been clicking around forver but still can not find it.

Just click on sim in game, select Wicked/Body Selector...

You can choose 'make all' look like 'Name of Sim' so you don't have to repeat for every female sim in game as it sets them all to use the same one.

Where do you post suggestions?  If it's here, here's a suggestion:

When two sims are having sex, and when they're in the middle of a playlist, if you click on your player sim "wicked -> next", it will then leave the playlist (you can hover the mouse over the icon that shows current action is having sex and it makes it clear there as well you're no longer in the playlist).

Can you make it so choosing "next" while in a playlist it stays in the playlist?  (including using the hotkey for "next").   If a person wants to leave the playlist they can easily just choose an animation, but if you want to go through a playlist you're forced to wait for it to go to the next one on its own (and manually going through clicks to find the playlist and the next animation is way too cumbersome to 'solve' this issue)

(That said, I'll post this in bug forum: I can't get the "sex progression key shortcut" to work.  It defaults to Q but it usually doesn't work at all when I press it.  I've tried changing it and it still won't work.

2 hours ago, forlight said:

(That said, I'll post this in bug forum: I can't get the "sex progression key shortcut" to work.  It defaults to Q but it usually doesn't work at all when I press it.  I've tried changing it and it still won't work.

I recently had that problem and discovered that I had Experimental Mode turned off. Somehow I changed it without realizing it. Check your settings and if it's not checked off, activate it and see if that helps. It worked for me.