WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

23 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

Has anyone found a way to disable the new "Sexpertise" skill, or are we stuck with it?  I haven't been able to find any setting that disables it, but maybe I'm just missing it in the ever-more-complex settings menus.

Nope, it can't be disabled.

9 hours ago, Billythegreat said:

The porcelain vase does not work for spellcasters for the Realm of magic pack. The admire porcelain vase menu is grayed out and the message is " your sim is already a spellcaster" .

says the same with a sim that is a vampire "your sim is already a vampire" so must be built in that it's not available  for a sim already an occult type I assumed

2 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Good for you...

Are we supposted to guess or are you going to tell were  (the url) you downloaded what version of WW.

Or did you get it from patreon and did not install the mod to unlock this option. 

Downloaded from Loverslab, the July 14th edition, 

Looks like Romance Age Restrictions Switch was toggled off with the new version by default and Persistent Social Boredom Switch was toggled on (that wasn't in the patch notes).

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Nope, it can't be disabled.

***sigh***

I'm really starting to crave a "WW-lite" lately.  However wonderful some people may find all the additions that are being made, I'd *much* rather have options - preferably, as optional modules I can simply decline to download, but at least as options that can be turned on if one wants the feature.  (I'd prefer to opt in to something, rather than have to opt out.)

30 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

***sigh***

I'm really starting to crave a "WW-lite" lately.  However wonderful some people may find all the additions that are being made, I'd *much* rather have options - preferably, as optional modules I can simply decline to download, but at least as options that can be turned on if one wants the feature.  (I'd prefer to opt in to something, rather than have to opt out.)

The problem with Optional modules is then TURBO has to update several files every time a new game patch comes out or even when he adds more features maybe.

Since this new feature seems to be incorporated into core WW and tied into satisfaction moodlets, desire, and maybe other things it might also be harder to just disable it with an ON/OFF switch.

A separate WW lite version is not a bad idea but it's still another extra mod that would also need to be updated.

Surely some people would download both versions too and complain about WW not working.

Your other option is to roll back to WW 155j and stay there until forced to update it later on. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The problem with Optional modules is then TURBO has to update several files every time a new game patch comes out or even when he adds more features maybe.

Since this new feature seems to be incorporated into core WW and tied into satisfaction moodlets, desire, and maybe other things it might also be harder to just disable it with an ON/OFF switch.

A separate WW lite version is not a bad idea but it's still another extra mod that would also need to be updated.

Surely some people would download both versions too and complain about WW not working.

Your other option is to roll back to WW 155j and stay there until forced to update it later on. 

He'd have to update several files anyway before he merges them, so? Deaderpool doesn't seem to have an issue with MCCC, and believe it or not, that's modular. It just that almost all of the features are useful so no one really bothers taking them out. Simple fact is, people want a WW-Lite version. Telling them no would simply reduce the Patreon pool. Besides, Turbo has already made reference to a lite version.

just updated new WW. immediately got LE notes from Nisa WP and MCCC.  kept playing anyway to check out new things Turbo added. And found my female sim now wears a strap on lol. Went into "personalization" where she became a purple mannequin with black strap on...and stuck!!! cant change it, ant remove it and cant cancel out and get back to the game. had to game off restart and got same result 2nd and 3rd attempts.   nisa is latest version 2_6ca and mccc is latest 7.2.2. I imagine will have to wait for those to be updated...yea!!!   also since im here..lately my penis's look like they have gangrene or frostbite lol

SO i just installed the new update and my trans sims have the black penis issue no matter what skintone i use no tattoos no skin details nothing. No other new mods were added or updated and this was not the case before the new update. I tried deleting the localthumbcache but that did not fix the issue. Any suggestions?

10 hours ago, Bikkusu said:

Downloaded from Loverslab, the July 14th edition, 

Looks like Romance Age Restrictions Switch was toggled off with the new version by default and Persistent Social Boredom Switch was toggled on (that wasn't in the patch notes).

There is now v157b available already. But I didn't encounter this problem anyway.  If it is WW its in the settings, they have been expandend anyway so  I'll look  into them anyway. 

Just curious to anyone who knows a little bit about the Stripper Clubs and when they might come out. I only discovered about them recently and have never been so excited for something that I didn't know I needed, lol. Now, I know it is strictly on the Patreon page right now, and before anyone says anything - yes, I have tried several times to become a patron so I can have early access to it. But I can't. So, I was just wondering if anyone else knows when the Strip Clubs will be available to free users. I can't wait till it's released and hope someone knows a little something, that's all! :D

Once I updated NisaK's WP mod, I haven't seen any problems with the newest version of Wicked Whims, other than it now seems that "Change Sex Location" is limited to new locations within the same room where sex was initiated, which is kind of annoying. I thought it must be a setting, but I spent about twenty minutes going through my WW settings, all of them, and could find nothing out of the ordinary or different than I've normally run in the past.

If anyone has a different experience, ie. you can change sex location to a different room, I'd love to know, otherwise I'll just have to assume the limitation is now baked into WW for some reason.

Fixed...User error, as usual :)

26 minutes ago, mle said:

If anyone has a different experience, ie. you can change sex location to a different room, I'd love to know, otherwise I'll just have to assume the limitation is now baked into WW for some reason.

I have no issues changing to another location in a different room. Unfortunately, I can't be of much help as to why it doesn't work for you. Hopefully someone else can chime in and offer some insight. I just wanted to confirm that it does work. (I'm using the very latest version of WW as well).

The porcelain doll is a neat addition but I'm not sure if I understand the purpose. Is it strictly for changing a sim into a porcelain doll? I thought the vase could summon one for your fun but it's kind of useless for Occult sims as you can't summon her anyway.

One issue I've been having for a few versions now is that the Hotkey to progress to the next animation doesn't seem to be working for me. It's set to the default "Q" and I never used to have issues with it before. Like I mentioned, it's not new to this version as it's been happening for a while. I just couldn't find an answer. Is there a setting that got changed that I could check into?

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

I have no issues changing to another location in a different room. Unfortunately, I can't be of much help as to why it doesn't work for you. Hopefully someone else can chime in and offer some insight. I just wanted to confirm that it does work. (I'm using the very latest version of WW as well).

Yeah, I just found the missing switch. Not sure how I overlooked it the first time through, but right after I posted here I had to double check myself: It's the Sex Cheat for "Change Location Without Limits" or something like that - it was unchecked, in fact, I think I missed that entire tab. It might have been one of the tabs that was missing text in the initial update that Turbo patched, I'm not sure. Anyway, my game is working Grrreat! as my friend Tony likes to say.

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

The porcelain doll is a neat addition but I'm not sure if I understand the purpose. Is it strictly for changing a sim into a porcelain doll? I thought the vase could summon one for your fun but it's kind of useless for Occult sims as you can't summon her anyway.

One issue I've been having for a few versions now is that the Hotkey to progress to the next animation doesn't seem to be working for me. It's set to the default "Q" and I never used to have issues with it before. Like I mentioned, it's not new to this version as it's been happening for a while. I just couldn't find an answer. Is there a setting that got changed that I could check into?

Sometime when updating WW a few setting might get reset to default.

Check all your sex progression settings again.

That hotkey hasn't worked for me in a very long time so I just gave up trying.

Just read in another thread this is caused by an unknown game bug.

I have noticed that animations in a playlist ignore the animation time settings. If I have the settings at "default" "Use animation time defined by the animators author" they do not seem to apply for the animation in a playlist. And the time varies. Some animations in a playlist can last for over 6 hours (game time) This is assuming there isn't a second "animation time settings" for playlists that I haven't seen. It would be great if this setting applied to animations in a playlist as well.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sometime when updating WW a few setting might get reset to default.

Check all your sex progression settings again.

That hotkey hasn't worked for me in a very long time so I just gave up trying.

Just read in another thread this is caused by an unknown game bug.

Thanks for confirming that. I thought it might be something on my end that I just couldn't find. It's not a huge issue but it was a nice convenience. If Turbo can't find a fix, the option should probably just be removed from the mod altogether to save people the confusion.

4 hours ago, BatDood said:

Thanks for confirming that. I thought it might be something on my end that I just couldn't find. It's not a huge issue but it was a nice convenience. If Turbo can't find a fix, the option should probably just be removed from the mod altogether to save people the confusion.

Strange, that hotkey gives me no problems since I removed an old camera mod and some other old packages from five years ago. 

So please keep it in - IT WORKS., there is nothing to fix for Turbo.

Note: I  do not have an unmodded sims4 configuration   (Who does, besides Turbo ?)  so I will not blame WW 

I have an issue with 1.57a and 1.57b. The sim who has "significant other" refuse to join existing sex, even if you have sex with their "significant other". Neither abilities (adulterer, polyamorous, cuckold)  nor WW settings doesn't helps. Only cheat setting always accept. Does someone face it?

8 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Strange, that hotkey gives me no problems since I removed an old camera mod and some other old packages from five years ago. 

So please keep it in - IT WORKS., there is nothing to fix for Turbo.

Note: I  do not have an unmodded sims4 configuration   (Who does, besides Turbo ?)  so I will not blame WW 

EDIT: GOOD NEWS. I fixed the problem. It was definitely a setting in WW that was changed. I started a second test using the default WW settings and the hotkey worked. Long story short: Experimental Mode was turned off. When I reactivated it, the hotkey was working again. Thanks for leading me down the path to finally solving this issue. 

@Scorpio if you have Experimental Mode turned off, turn it back on. It solved the issue for me.

After seeing your post, I thought I would dig into this further. I removed ALL mods except MCCC and Wicked Whims. Deleted the localthumbcache file and any other cache files, basically resetting the game. I also started with a brand new save and had sex with someone in the Welcome Wagon. The Hotkey function still will not work for me.

It just leaves me with couple of options. Either there's a setting in WW that has been changed that I can't find or there's a setting in MCCC that's conflicting with WW. If the latter is the case, then I'll just ignore the WW hotkey function as I will never play this game without MCCC and the settings I have established for it.

Thanks for your input. I'm glad it's working for you. I just wish it was working for me. It used to work but something got changed somewhere in my system and I can't figure out what could be the problem.