WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Welp, this post didn't age well. :P

Wish and you shall receive...

---

I don't see it in the 157a patch notes, so the stuff with nude photos is delayed to some other patch?

Dammit, I was wondering if it' work with the knitting patch and the store so sims could actually send their photos like that...

EDIT: okay, I looked again and found the post, says v158 feature. Not sure if it was my mistake to remember v156, or if it was bonked to later patch. w/ever.

Not sure if anyone can help me here, because I've only just started experiencing problems since I updated WW, NWP and my game to the patch that dropped last week (I have been gone a while).

I get two empty Last Exception windows popping up in the game when I load a household, then one from Nisa's (I have reported it to them), and finally one from WickedWhims. I am also experiencing random sims having broken textures. I'm using the Landgraab family in my snapshot because only one of the sims is using a custom skin, and no, it isn't Nancy. (It's the kid on the far right.)

I tried switching her skin and nothing changes, however, her skin displays when switching outfits (like everyday to swimwear). This doesn't rid the sim of the problem, it just tells me that the skin itself isn't broken, but that it is something else. The other sims I see with broken skin textures don't even use the same pigmentation as Nancy, and it's not localised to just female adults either. Teen to Elder for both genders have the same problem.

I have deleted my cache and tried verifying the games files, neither of which work. I have checked to make sure my mods are up-to-date that involve skins and they appear to be the most recent versions.

Anyone able to make sense of the LastException?

EDIT: If you update WW and NWP and find yourself getting the same skin glitch; double check Sims 4 actually is detecting WW. For some reason my game wasn't detecting the mod was installed even though I put it in the same folder as I always did. To fix it I removed the files, loaded the game to the main menu, closed the game, then added the files back into the folder manually, loaded the game and lo-and-behold; they appeared in the list of active mods again.

I still am getting the same LE though.

wtf-nancy.JPG

lastException.txt

4 hours ago, Yup40 said:

hey guys, i just downloaded the mod and some animations, i've followed every instruction i saw and i have a little problem... i've done a playlist with the animations i wanted and all, but when i launch it, my sims doesn't care at all and does absolutely nothing and when i click again to launch it i only have access to the settings. it been multiple hours i try to fix it but i can't, sorry if it has already been said, i must admit i didn't read the 784 pages here, but can anyone explain me what's wrong please?

And again, NO INFO,  only complaints. You did something wrong.  Obviously..

What is your  OS, How old is your system: Do you need the legasy version OR the  "modern" version of WW

What did you download? 

What is the path to the directory of the game TS4 ?

What is the path to your general mods?

What is the path to the TWO !  WW files. 

What is the path to the animations. 

Open your playlist and give us a screenprint to show us you  did that right. 

33 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is there some release notes about what has changed?

I lost some of the perks from the LL version.. I noticed the Incest perk is missing from the Perk store but I feel that others might be missing as well.

Look at the change summary on the download page. All of those perks have been moved to the WW Personalization page.

Now they are free - and can be added - removed at will!

17 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Look at the change summary on the download page. All of those perks have been moved to the WW Personalization page.

Now they are free - and can be added - removed at will!

What is the WW Personalization page?

I am not seeing anything about that on the first page. 

Am I getting blind?

51 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is the WW Personalization page?

I am not seeing anything about that on the first page. 

Am I getting blind?

Click on your Sim in game.

Click Wicked

Click Personalization

Click Wicked Attributes

Click Give Wicked Attributes

Then pick the attributes your sim should have. Same process to remove attributes.

I make extra allowances for authors of mods I like...

13 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Click on your Sim in game.

Click Wicked

Click Personalization

Click Wicked Attributes

Click Give Wicked Attributes

Then pick the attributes your sim should have. Same process to remove attributes.

I make extra allowances for authors of mods I like...

Thanks! I didn't know about this feature :) this is great.

9 hours ago, -Ackerman- said:

I also find this localthumbcache.package file that I always delete, but reappears.

That one actually made me laugh out loud. An hour later and I'm still chuckling, thanks!  :)

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is there some release notes about what has changed?

I lost some of the perks from the LL version.. I noticed the Incest perk is missing from the Perk store but I feel that others might be missing as well.

Looking for the Legacy Edition version? Click here.

WickedWhims v157a

JULY 14TH 2020

Update Patch Notes

ITCH.IO

OR  

NEXUS

(Vortex)

6 hours ago, Bikkusu said:

Still not getting the teen options with v157a, getting Error Code #1 when trying to select anyone but themselves for animation.

Good for you...

Are we supposted to guess or are you going to tell were  (the url) you downloaded what version of WW.

Or did you get it from patreon and did not install the mod to unlock this option.