WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

1 hour ago, imsorryeverybody said:

hm, this is my default options when i shift-click, where should i go?

image.png.6d9e7526e2774d4e97b3bb874a48a53a.png'

EDIT: Okay weird, restarting it seems to have solved the problem.

Okay i've found out how to replicate the issue. When i select a WW object and select Playlist, but said object doesnt have any animation on any playlist, it will create a glitch where no animation is played but the game counts the sim as having sex (which i believe is the reason why the sex option doesnt appear anymore) .

image.png

If i use another sim to have sex with the problematic sim, the sex option goes back to normal again.

image.png.d99019e52a9b3ce98b35fe20e16486a6.png

20 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Sometimes when updating Nisa's the save data gets stuck or broken.

Just move the Nisa's save folder in your game saves to your desktop and restart game.

Delete your localthumbcache too.

You may have to redo all the WP settings again though.

Since WW is a major update it may take some time before the bugs get worked out.

That plus the new EA game patch.

Thank you for the quick reply Scorpio. I will let you know if it works.

56 minutes ago, imsorryeverybody said:

Okay i've found out how to replicate the issue. When i select a WW object and select Playlist, but said object doesnt have any animation on any playlist, it will create a glitch where no animation is played but the game counts the sim as having sex (which i believe is the reason why the sex option doesnt appear anymore) .

This seems like a genuine WW bug to me.

Some of the new features may take some time to get ironed out.

And some are having problems if using other penis/pubic hairs and WW tries to apply the new 'grow pubic hair' feature.

22 minutes ago, rayotte said:

I also had a problem of sims not being able to have sex since the update. I've gotten it mostly fixed but I did notice the teen sex switch is now awol and does not exist. teen pregnancy is still there though, lol.

Are you using the WW Patreon version?

If yes some of those settings are missing so you have to download a fix from LL to re-enable them.

Can't remember what it's called ATM.

5 minutes ago, rayotte said:

I spoke too soon it seems. After triple checking all the settings and making sure I installed it right sims are back to universally refusing to have sex no matter what. I've never had a single problem with wicked whims until this last patch so it seems this one currently makes sex impossible, so I'll have to wait for that to be fixed.

Also yes, I am using the loverslab one not the patreon or streamer one.

Since it's not a common problem, meaning it doesn't work for anybody, chances are something else is going on.

Either another mod or a corrupted game or save data.

Or duplicate WW files hiding somewhere.

There is also a WW reset data switch in settings you could try.

7 minutes ago, rayotte said:

I dunno. since the last patch came out a lot of people have popped in to say that no one can have sex anymore. It's definitely the patch.

WW version 150a was released after the patch and it's quite unlikely TURBO didn't test it out in game first.

If everyone had this same problem LL would be flooded with 100 posts about it.

You need to remove all mods except for WW + Animations and start from there. 

1 hour ago, KarmaClysm said:

Same issue here as well.

Same issue here, but funnily enough not right after I patched everything.

Everything seemed fine for a couple of in-game days, and then suddenly no sim will accept (but will join in a tease).

Edit - changing the "walk to location" to "teleport to location" option fixes it (and the issue I had with Nissa's errors from forceful clients).

8 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Wow, I didn't realize until just now that Wicked Perversions and Wicked Pets have the same acronym...

pretty sure the bug with wickedwhims everyone refusing sex, is also affecting your mod as well. trying anything with animals results in the animal sex options disappearing as well as the whickedwhims sex option disappearing, and you have to restart the game for the options to come back up. I've tried new save files and everything, both mods even standalone (with requirements) seem to be busted. just an FYI.

I've also tried every possible solution to fix the mods including clean installs, deleting thumbcache, resetting settings and other options members have suggested.

46 minutes ago, Wheelhouse said:

Everything seemed fine for a couple of in-game days, and then suddenly no sim will accept (but will join in a tease).

This is the same issue I am having, as well. It worked okay for a few hours and then everyone refused suddenly.

1 hour ago, Wheelhouse said:

Edit - changing the "walk to location" to "teleport to location" option fixes it

This may be a helpful hint for others to try and could be a hidden bug.

There has to be some common denominator with all the people having the same problem.

Would be nice to hear from others if this trick worked for them too.

I've removed all mods and clean installed only WickedWhims v150a. Then I started a new game, enabled the "Always Accept Sex" interaction, and Sims still refuse sex. However, enabling "Teleport To Location" does indeed make it work right away. But this still only seems like a workaround.

10 minutes ago, freebwie said:

I've removed all mods and clean installed only WickedWhims v150a. Then I started a new game, enabled the "Always Accept Sex" interaction, and Sims still refuse sex. However, enabling "Teleport To Location" does indeed make it work right away. But this still only seems like a workaround.

Yes it's a workaround until WW 150b fixes it.

But at least it gets things working for people.

58 minutes ago, Escalate said:

pretty sure the bug with wickedwhims everyone refusing sex, is also affecting your mod as well. trying anything with animals results in the animal sex options disappearing as well as the whickedwhims sex option disappearing, and you have to restart the game for the options to come back up. I've tried new save files and everything, both mods even standalone (with requirements) seem to be busted. just an FYI.

I've also tried every possible solution to fix the mods including clean installs, deleting thumbcache, resetting settings and other options members have suggested.

You don't need to restart, just use the "ww.stopallsex" command.

11 minutes ago, cookieEmpress said:

Hey idk what's going on, but now my sims aren't accepting sex at all. I checked my settings and the other mods. I have the setting "Always Accept Sex" checked and no other mods are conflicting or outdated. What else could be causing this? ?

Read the earlier posts in this thread for a possible workaround.

28 minutes ago, Kurgan77 said:

Hello! I have deleted all the penis and tongue ring files, but it keeps giving me this error.

This is a line from your WickedWhims.log

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (221)

Open it and scroll down till you find that line.

It will list the duplicate files just below this line.

You have some serious cleaning of mods to do first.

That number has to be ZERO.

I'm not surprised your game has problems with 2000 mods installed.

Organize your Mods.

Make new folders in Mods

Makeup

Hair

Tattoos

Clothing

Skins

Body Parts

Wicked Whims

Wicked Animations

MCCC

etc.

Then file by file move them into the proper folder.

Any duplicates you have will overwrite the other ones, just let them do so.

You can get rid of most duplicates by doing this.

And also get organized too.