WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

14 hours ago, Latuda said:

I wonder which settings  to stop a females sim to wear strap-on and use it  when she have sex with a male sims . It's weird !!!

When a Sim uses strapon depends on the animations you use. It's all configured by the animation creators.

You can enable the "Auto Remove Unnecessary Strapon" setting in Outfit Settings to have them removed when not needed.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:43 AM, Zhanken said:

Hi all. For some reason I can't level up naturism on my Sims. Eventually the progress bar goes away, and the skill is stuck at a certain percentage. Does anyone else have a similar issue, and does anyone know how to fix it? I really don't want to cheat the skill up. ? My game is fully updated, and so is WickedWhims. I did not get a last exception error either. Nor have I changed any of the original WickedWhims settings.

I could not level up naturism prior to The Sims 4 patch that came today either. 

Things I've tried:

• Removing all mods except for WickedWhims
  • Installing WickedWhims from scratch
  • Starting a new save
  • Resetting my Sims
  • Shallow cleaning
  • Deep cleaning
  • Cheating the skill up by one level (this causes you to be stuck at 0 % at the next level.
  • I tried using the previous version of WW as well, but the problem persisted
  • Repair game did not work
  • Installing the game on a different computer and only using WickedWhims did not solve the issue

Hey! Current implementation of Naturism skill progression slows down the more you do it, so you need to give your Sim a day or two to regenerate. This is not ideal, so I will most likely have it changed at some point.

I recently updated my game to the latest version, as well as WW and Nisa's Wicked Perversions. I was playing the game and everything was fine. Then when I quit for a while and reloaded my save, I started getting a last exception relating to both WW and Nisa's mod as soon as I loaded my save. It seems to reference WW nudity a lot. Could someone help me get to the bottom of what's wrong?

lastException.txt

On 2/13/2019 at 4:46 PM, MickCasanova said:

Some of the "new features" go well beyond the scope of this mod. It might be a prudent step to make them separate mods. Especially the "Impressions" system coming up soon. While it may be a great idea, it should be optional and not something to saddle everyone with. A more modular design like MCCC where features can be removed, or a new mod altogether seems like a better alternative. Not to mention that more Patrons might be attracted to the mod if is wasn't stigmatized being part of a sex mod... Just a thought.

Don't worry about it, you don't even need to think of it existing, just switch it off. This kind of content is necessary to push sex and nudity context further than "it exists", but if you want to keep it plain and simple, do it your way. And it can totally be a separate mod, once it's finished.

@TURBODRIVER

some little bugs:

lock the door that being use for sex, sims can (and love to) walking through two fucking sims

when sim see that other sim with whom he\she had a romantic relationship, having sex - she\he correctly lose romantic relationship, but when relationship go to zero, that sim begin react to sex positively... it's ridiculous

24 minutes ago, CincinnatusC said:

I recently updated my game to the latest version, as well as WW and Nisa's Wicked Perversions. I was playing the game and everything was fine. Then when I quit for a while and reloaded my save, I started getting a last exception relating to both WW and Nisa's mod as soon as I loaded my save. It seems to reference WW nudity a lot. Could someone help me get to the bottom of what's wrong?

lastException.txt

Thank you for the report, I will get this fixed in the next update soon!

@TURBODRIVER

and one more bug

sometimes "walk to sex location" after asking for sex, can't be executed correctly
when one sim is playing bowling for example - sex newer start, because player can't cancel playing bowling
or in group talk, player sim can exit talking and go to place, but NPC sim will wait some time, pretty long time

11 minutes ago, illumex said:

@TURBODRIVER

some little bugs:

lock the door that being use for sex, sims can (and love to) walking through two fucking sims

when sim see that other sim with whom he\she had a romantic relationship, having sex - she\he correctly lose romantic relationship, but when relationship go to zero, that sim begin react to sex positively... it's ridiculous

Sorry, but doors are not officially supported by WickedWhims. Tell that do the adventurous animators who do such things.

That's a funny one, never heard of it before. I will think of something to prevent it, thanks!

Ridiculous fucks.

3 minutes ago, illumex said:

@TURBODRIVER

and one more bug

sometimes "walk to sex location" after asking for sex, can't be executed correctly
when one sim is playing bowling for example - sex newer start, because player can't cancel playing bowling
or in group talk, player sim can exit talking and go to place, but NPC sim will wait some time, pretty long time

Yeah, there are sooo many cases of Sims doing that. Thanks for letting me know of this one, I will have to look into how this one works, never used bowling.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Thank you for the report, I will get this fixed in the next update soon!

Thanks for the response. Is it safe for me to ignore the last exception and keep playing in the mean time, or should I hold off until you update WW?

Edit: I've just now seen that you've updated the mod. Thanks for fixing it so quickly, everything is working well now.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:46 AM, MickCasanova said:

Some of the "new features" go well beyond the scope of this mod. It might be a prudent step to make them separate mods. Especially the "Impressions" system coming up soon. While it may be a great idea, it should be optional and not something to saddle everyone with. A more modular design like MCCC where features can be removed, or a new mod altogether seems like a better alternative. Not to mention that more Patrons might be attracted to the mod if is wasn't stigmatized being part of a sex mod... Just a thought.

ColonolNutty already made a module framework for Wicked Whims so there isn't really a reason why a similar system could be created for things like Impressions.

How does sex recognition work for sims who both impregnate and can get pregnant.

In my game, almost all female sims have a female reproductive system (they get pregnant, don't have a penis), and almost all male sims have a male reproductive system (they get others pregnant and have a penis). Using this mod (http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/167841153676/both-options-pregnancy-mod-intersex-mod/embed), I have made a very small number of sims that have both reproductive systems. Some are male, some are female (they are split 50-50).

I have sex recognition set based on genitalia in WW. Male sims can act only as male, and female sims can act as male or female (based on the logic that females can wear a strap-on, males don't have substitute for a vagina in vaginal sex). For some reason, WW wouldn't let me have two both-options sims have sex with each other (they both were registered as female in CAS). Is WW just recognizing their sex as male instead of both?

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! Current implementation of Naturism skill progression slows down the more you do it, so you need to give your Sim a day or two to regenerate. This is not ideal, so I will most likely have it changed at some point.

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks for the reply! :-)

I don't know what the problem could be but it doesn't work at all for me. In create-a-sim, all the new models work just fine, but if I tell a sim to change into nude their body from their neck to their feet is invisible (because of missing models). None of the prompts come up when I click anything either, not even the basic ones. I don't know what wen't wrong since I used the autoinstaller and couldn't have messed up there. Any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Can you give a little more warning about periods, or delay them from starting when you begin a new household? Even if I have my sims order pads and tampons the moment they enter the house, they still end up soaked in blood before the first mail delivery arrives.

I have the same problem but found a way around that. I go in build mode and find the kaya tampons or pads pack (whatever you want to use). Put it on the table or counter and then go back in live mode and put it in her inventory. Then i unpack the box and that works for me. Maybe this tip helps you.

1 hour ago, Zilvertink said:

I have the same problem but found a way around that. I go in build mode and find the kaya tampons or pads pack (whatever you want to use). Put it on the table or counter and then go back in live mode and put it in her inventory. Then i unpack the box and that works for me. Maybe this tip helps you.

Yes, yes it does. TYVM. :)

@TURBODRIVER

Bug Report

I think the last update messed up the sex progressions.

Stage Only won't progress at all.

Full Progression won't progress the Stages first, but instead it jumps to other authors animations in a different category. 

Edit: Just went back to version 139j and it's working properly again FYI.

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I have sex progression set to 'full' and stages work just fine for me. Doesn't matter if I start sex with randomly choosed animation or I choose it manually, stages play first as it should be.

Odd then, wonder what would cause mine to suddenly go bonkers.

Don't know of any other mods that would affect sex progression.

Edit: Just tried the WW update again and it's still not working right.

Even tried placing another bed and re-loading my WW exported settings.

It acts like progression is set to random even though the box isn't checked. 

After downloading the updated sex mods for My Sims 4 since it says the outdated mods might be incompatible so it's time to update, I lost my game data and my Sims progress so I have to start from scratch. I DID NOT remove the old mods before installing the patch update. What is the issue with the updated mods why it crashed my game? What is the way to fix it or how to download it without making my game crash? Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

@Scorpio I found the issue when stages don't trigger if not allowed for random by animator. Try test stages using my animations, they should work fine.

Thanks, but I think I may have found something.

Saved my household to Library and started a new game with them using the updated WW version .139l.

Had to adjust a few settings in WW for testing and it worked properly this time.

The animation I was using is Licking Pussy on Bed by Mike24 and the stages all work now.

As soon as I load my exported WW settings it goes back to not working.

I'm thinking my either my other main game save is messed up or it's the WW export file.

Going to try loading my old save without WW installed and make a new 'save as'.

Just hate to loose all my current disabled animation settings.