WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

19 hours ago, PawgLife said:

I'm getting this error, as a result the game time freezes and my sims don't move. Removed the WW mod and it appears that the WW mod is the issue. Any way I can fix this? 

Looks like you have 2 copies of WW loading, or maybe 1 file from one copy and 2 from the other copy.

When you remove the 2, with the script file, the error goes away.

1 file is a .package file and 1 file is a .script.

My guess is you have one directly placed in your mods folder, and the other in a Wicked folder.

Do a Search for files " TURBODRIVER*.* ", or a search for dupes.

Then check locations carefully.

23 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Sounds like either a bad game save or a corrupted sim.

Try loading a previous game save.

Thanks, though hopefully I found the problem. I had the new round table from the last update in and I noticed I had problems taking plates off it. I took it out and so far the problem has stopped so hopefully that was it. I'd hate to have to load a previous save that far back in a 100 baby challenge.

10 minutes ago, wiccanwonder70 said:

Lol, I am saving constantly, maybe every rl 10 mins or so.  I probably noticed the problem about 5 or 6 kids back and really didn't want to go through those ones again hah

I know what a pain it is having to do those 'do overs' myself.

Lost all my main sims relationships yesterday because of a corrupted sim.

But at least I could recover him from My Library anyway.

Too many changes since my last good save to go back.

Guess I should have saved more often myself, lol.

6 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I know what a pain it is having to do those 'do overs' myself.

Lost all my main sims relationships yesterday because of a corrupted sim.

But at least I could recover him from My Library anyway.

Too many changes since my last good save to go back.

Guess I should have saved more often myself, lol.

Ouch, that's a lot to lose. I've lost a lot of progress on a few saves due to the sim having a birthday bug that stopped you from saving. Since then I learnt to save more than once a sim day.

17 minutes ago, shima2016 said:

Hi I would be great full if someone answer my question...  my mod after the update has an issue 2 of the objects wouldn't work for me bed's and the hot tubs I mean when I click on them WickedWhims Options would not appear on the screen ......

I had a bugged hot tub before and had the same issue.

I deleted that hot tub and installed a new one.

Try it with the bed too, and/or try a different type of bed.

@TURBODRIVER

If you don't mind, here some things that start to annoying me:

when using naturalism and undress ALL, hair is resetting to default(?), also I get notifications that sim use naturalism, but I turned them off
why sims auto use condoms when doing oral sex and cumming to face\tits? especially when receiving sim have "liked cum" trait, it's ridiculous... and there is no option to remove used condom
it's seems "numbers" in autonomy settings doesn't work
like if I set solo sex chance to 0.0 - it will happen any way and pretty regularly
if I set "sim in the room" (option that check privacy) to 0.1, sims still fucking mostly in toiled

and suggestion:
when someone ask you sim for sex, you have only two options: refuse or accept
maybe there are way to add: accept and choose location?
so you suppose to select object\location for sex

1 hour ago, slider said:

Have hard-on related traits ever been considered? It would be a nice addition if sims with a penis could have a "boner popper" trait that would trigger randomly or at the mere sight of something sexual/erotic make them uncomfortable until having release; a "performance anxious" trait that would make sims fail sexual interactions if they are not relaxed and confident enough; an "erectile dysfunction" trait that would require affected sims (most elderly?) to use pills in order to pop a boner; etc

If Turbo adds rape to WW, then elderly people with erectile dysfunction should be able to be charged with "assault with a dead weapon".  But they shouldn't go to jail, because it won't stand up in court. 

On 2/14/2019 at 11:34 AM, Scorpio said:

I had a bugged hot tub before and had the same issue.

I deleted that hot tub and installed a new one.

Try it with the bed too, and/or try a different type of bed.

how can I delete these files from the game can you give me a quick guide ? thx a lot

56 minutes ago, shima2016 said:

how can I delete these files from the game can you give me a quick guide ? thx a lot

Just go into the build/buy mode when playing the game and delete your 'existing' hot tub or bed.

Then just buy new ones and replace them.

Can't really delete those files as they're built in to the Sims 4 game coding. 

On 2/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, wiccanwonder70 said:

Ouch, that's a lot to lose. I've lost a lot of progress on a few saves due to the sim having a birthday bug that stopped you from saving. Since then I learnt to save more than once a sim day.

Funny thing happened, I took mysim 2 and went to the nightclub in winford and who walks in, my old sim #1.

So mysim 2 makes friends with mysim 1 and invites him to move in to household.

Forgot about all the lost inventory items mysim 1 had, once my old sim was settled in I went into CAS and deleted the one loaded from my library.

After I had my game freeze up while trying to move sims around in household manager I couldn't load my own household and figured I had either a corrupt sim or lot.

So I loaded a different played household to find out which one was bad and turned out being my main active sim.

Then I split the household and moved him to the 'not in world' place and figured I'd go back to delete him later and forgot about it.

Not a bugged sim or lot but must have been the connection between them.

So whenever a Sim is dirty/burnt etc. and starts a sex animation, the dirt/burnt texture immediately dissapears. This wasn't the case earlier ?
It's not really a big deal, but is there an option to turn that back on in the settings somewhere? Couldn't find anything.

Either way, great work and this mod just keeps getting better and better.

6 hours ago, christ11170 said:

hi Turbo

I have a question that bothers me. Is it possible to have a choice for women to keep shoes when men remove them during sex sessions? Sorry for my English, I use google translate

Just make sure you don't enable the setting to completely undress.  If it's the default (I forget), then disable it.  That way, if the animator doesn't remove the shoes, they won't be removed.  Better still, if you add stockings, they won't be removed, either.  

15 minutes ago, illumex said:

why they choose the same location?

Think it has something to do with WW privacy settings and sex location settings.

I've edited quite a few towns, gyms, bars, nightclubs, pools, etc., to install beds, chairs, and Large Mirrors, by remodeling some areas.