WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Im also getting an issue... At random times, all of a sudden the time stops progressing. I'll be watching the clock speed by and it'll keep speeding but it won't actually go to the next hour etc. When I pause it, my notification wall fills up with the orange error script (over 200). When I unpause, it resumes but still doesn't progress. It just seems to be stuck. Also happens when I travel outside my lot and back in. I found out it only does it with WW installed... Which really sucks cos tbh this is the mod I really can't play without :(

I'm having a problem where my prostitute is engaged in sex, and I get a message that an animation encountered a problem and I can do a ww.stop_sex.  My prostitute gets paid and the animation keeps going. 

Alternatively, I do an NPC Sex, and the same thing happens.  I get a message that there's a problem, and that I can do a ww.stop_sex. 

This is not reproducible 100%. It happens randomly. 

Here's the actual problem, though.  Many times one of the two participants keeps going with the animation.  It doesn't matter if I do a ww.stop_sex or just wait until it finishes.  He/she just stands/sits/lays there alone humping the air forever.  ww.stop_sex doesn't reset that sim's behavior.  I either have to leave the area or exit to main menu to get it back to normal.

There's no LE so I don't have anything to help debug. 

11 minutes ago, FeloniusMonk said:

I'm having a problem where my prostitute is engaged in sex, and I get a message that an animation encountered a problem and I can do a ww.stop_sex.  My prostitute gets paid and the animation keeps going. 

Alternatively, I do an NPC Sex, and the same thing happens.  I get a message that there's a problem, and that I can do a ww.stop_sex. 

This is not reproducible 100%. It happens randomly. 

Here's the actual problem, though.  Many times one of the two participants keeps going with the animation.  It doesn't matter if I do a ww.stop_sex or just wait until it finishes.  He/she just stands/sits/lays there alone humping the air forever.  ww.stop_sex doesn't reset that sim's behavior.  I either have to leave the area or exit to main menu to get it back to normal.

There's no LE so I don't have anything to help debug. 

I've been using MCCC Cheats/Reset Sim to stop that, but it happens vary rarely and usually just when starting a manual animation it gets bugged.

Haven't noticed it with prostitution though.

Just thinking it has something to do with game lag IDK.

12 hours ago, bubble6066 said:

hi,

since downloading the new update of WW, even when checking the files are in folders properly (have a Mac), it's still not working. have checked that script mods are enabled and basemental and MCC are working fine. have tried everything including taking all animations out of my mods folder and it's still not working.

any insights?

thanks

You should see 3 messages in the top right corner when you load your game save, MCCC, Basemental, and Wicked Whims.

If you don't see the Wicked Whims loaded message then it's not being loaded.

Wicked has only 2 files you need to copy, 1 script, and 1 package file.

Make sure these 2 only are copied either directly into your Mods folder, or Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Wicked/2 files only.

The 2 files start with the word TURBODRIVER, search for them and move them so you don't have 2 copies loading.

You can then dump all your animations in the same location along with the 2 Wicked files.    

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I've been using MCCC Cheats/Reset Sim to stop that, but it happens vary rarely and usually just when starting a manual animation it gets bugged.

Haven't noticed it with prostitution though.

Just thinking it has something to do with game lag IDK.

Good idea.  I'll try that (I have MCCC).  

Is there really no way to stop female sims from taking the penetrative role/using MM animations? Or it just a current bug that animations/positions aren't filtered according to gender/anatomy/occult type? <_<;

In the gender settings, all four options are unchecked. The way I'm reading it, it looks like it should be disallowing animations, and yet my girl is still breaking out her strap-on every time a bloke comes onto her.

2 hours ago, Bhob said:

I was wondering if anyone knows the cheat codes to give the Cum Slut trait and to set the Naturalism level for a townie. 

enable cheats

then just Shift+Click on Sim and there are functions to add\remove traits, set skill level, etc

9 hours ago, shar181 said:

Is there really no way to stop female sims from taking the penetrative role/using MM animations? Or it just a current bug that animations/positions aren't filtered according to gender/anatomy/occult type? <_<;

In the gender settings, all four options are unchecked. The way I'm reading it, it looks like it should be disallowing animations, and yet my girl is still breaking out her strap-on every time a bloke comes onto her.

According to TURBODRIVER, some animations are tagged for All Genders, or Any Gender, and WW has no control over the selection.

Autonomous Sex seems to pick animations at random, and the only way I've found is to disable those animations in the Autonomous menu area.

You can just leave them enabled in the Manual menu so they can be selected when you want to use them.

Looks pretty strange to see a female doing a doggy on another female without any strapon, or a female doing a male masturbation. 

5 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

According to TURBODRIVER, some animations are tagged for All Genders, or Any Gender, and WW has no control over the selection.

Autonomous Sex seems to pick animations at random, and the only way I've found is to disable those animations in the Autonomous menu area.

You can just leave them enabled in the Manual menu so they can be selected when you want to use them.

Looks pretty strange to see a female doing a doggy on another female without any strapon, or a female doing a male masturbation. 

Well, that's inconvenient. x3 I hope the animators eventually fix it!

8 hours ago, Bhob said:

This is such an active topic that things go off the page quickly.

I was wondering if anyone knows the cheat codes to give the Cum Slut trait and to set the Naturalism level for a townie.

I use the MCCC for some of that, Set Skill Cheat for sims/townies.

Naturism & Exhibitionism can be both set to 3, and you can cheat other skills like cooking, etc.

You can also each townie in CAS.

Just have to set MCCC up to enable cheats, and the CASfulledit cheat.

But the Cum Slut trait is bought from the rewards store and only costs 500 points, and I've only been able to add it if the sim is being played.

Think you have to do a shft+click on the sim first to make them the target?

Manual Cheat

Ctrl+Shft+C to enter command mode.

testingcheats on (enter)

traits.add_trait CumSlut           (Not sure if 'CumSlut' is the proper name tho) 

@TURBODRIVER i have a question. I was Playing the Sims with your and this mod http://artfun.pw/en_US/mods/PMM/

but since this year, this two mods are no working together. Why not? What is your or the other modder his Problem? I would play again with both mods. Because you and the modder from MCC does not have this things how this modder have in his mod. Please work together. Both mods should work together again please.

Has anyone else had an issue with the sim's tongue remaining visible in first person? I think its an issue with WW's rigged tongue, but I don't know for sure!

The only similar bug I found through google involved the eyes and teeth remaining visible, but that was supposedly fixed in a game update. :c

Hi, I'm having some serious problems with this mod, namely it doesn't work. I'm sure it's a problem on my end, but I've checked and double checked my mod list and nothing seems like it would affect this mod. In CAS the nude bodies work correctly, but in the actual game, nude sims are invisible from the neck down and none of the prompts added by this mod appear. It probably has something to do with my game version, but I don't know how I would be able to change that (I'm running version 1.46.18.1020)