WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I changed the settings to allow adult/teen and teen/teen sex.  I find that it works with some teens and not with others.  I can't seem to figure out any pattern as to why some work and others don't.  I thought at first player teens work and NPC teens don't, but then an NPC teen worked and killed that hypothesis.   It doesn't seem to have anything to do with friend/romance levels, since I can max those out and there's no change. 

1 hour ago, FeloniusMonk said:

I changed the settings to allow adult/teen and teen/teen sex.  I find that it works with some teens and not with others.  I can't seem to figure out any pattern as to why some work and others don't.  I thought at first player teens work and NPC teens don't, but then an NPC teen worked and killed that hypothesis.   It doesn't seem to have anything to do with friend/romance levels, since I can max those out and there's no change. 

Wonder if some of them have any 'no sex' type traits, although I haven't seen any myself so far.

All the teens will ask me for sex usually right after meeting them, but I do have some radical settings as you know.

Don't know how menstration plays in with auto sex but I have it disabled anyway.

58 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Wonder if some of them have any 'no sex' type traits, although I haven't seen any myself so far.

All the teens will ask me for sex usually right after meeting them, but I do have some radical settings as you know.

Don't know how menstration plays in with auto sex but I have it disabled anyway.

LOL, I figured it out.  The ones I couldn't have sex with are my daughters, and they don't have the incest trait.  I impregnated so many NPCs, I forgot they were my daughters.  

Desperation is around the corner... ~_~" 

I've had Sims 4 Seasons since last year or so... and in the beginning everything was well but then I started to get freezes and a sh*tload of error messages... So many even that the game froze completely and wasn't playable anymore. Without any CC and mods everything was fine... but playing without mods is... meh... honestly... I don't want to play without shower sex, prostitutes and drugs anymore... xD

So I removed Seasons from the game and went my merry way... but it still nags me that I can't use this EP (I bought it after all) so I used up this whole weekend to search for a solution. Went to EA for information on troubleshooting and updated and repaired the whole game, updated my graphic card driver and what have you... Still crashes, freezes, errors... 

So I used an older Sims 4 folder I had been using for testing and stuff, removed all CC and mods... game runs perfectly (if a bit plain without shower sex, prostitutes and drugs xD) ... As soon as I add WW... It takes a few minutes and then my Sims start doing... nothing... they just stand around staring holes into the air... The game itself runs for what it's worth... but my sims aren't controllable anymore and don't move an inch.

I looked at the LastException files both from my main game and the test game... (boy, they are HUGE... over 1000 pages in Google Docs >_>) and for what it's worth I could decipher that Seasons has a hard time dealing with WW, Nisa's and MCCC, creating problems with the weather and some pose packs or so... (Basemental seems to work fine with Seasons as far as I could tell) 

I then tried the WW Troubleshooting options which basically only left this sims 4 last exception assistant... all Errors are unknown to them... *lesigh*

Now I'm out of options really aside from deleting Seasons again or playing without mods... 

So I'm turning here for help... I'll add the two LE files... the bigger one from my Main Game were all mods and cc are still installed... Second and smaller LE is from the Test Game were I only installed WW and Basemental. (These files are both so huge... neither pastebin nor google docs could handle them... u.u") 

Game Version is 1.49.65.1020

WW Version is the latest public release.

lastException.txt

lastException.txt

Hello! I am having issues with my WW mod... I'm not sure what the case is but the first time i installed the mod and opened up sims, it wasnt working. I moved the TURBODRIVER_... files out of the subfolder and directly into the mods folder. And, when i open the windows auto installer it says 'ERROR: Wicked Whims Mod files are missing! Make sure to extract all of the files from the archive. If you are having trouble with it, stop using this installer and manually move the files.' However, I extracted the files twice to see if it was broken. and it still didnt do anything. Someone help!!

2 hours ago, NekomiCattauri said:

Desperation is around the corner... ~_~" 

I've had Sims 4 Seasons since last year or so... and in the beginning everything was well but then I started to get freezes and a sh*tload of error messages... So many even that the game froze completely and wasn't playable anymore. Without any CC and mods everything was fine... but playing without mods is... meh... honestly... I don't want to play without shower sex, prostitutes and drugs anymore... xD

So I removed Seasons from the game and went my merry way... but it still nags me that I can't use this EP (I bought it after all) so I used up this whole weekend to search for a solution. Went to EA for information on troubleshooting and updated and repaired the whole game, updated my graphic card driver and what have you... Still crashes, freezes, errors... 

So I used an older Sims 4 folder I had been using for testing and stuff, removed all CC and mods... game runs perfectly (if a bit plain without shower sex, prostitutes and drugs xD) ... As soon as I add WW... It takes a few minutes and then my Sims start doing... nothing... they just stand around staring holes into the air... The game itself runs for what it's worth... but my sims aren't controllable anymore and don't move an inch.

I looked at the LastException files both from my main game and the test game... (boy, they are HUGE... over 1000 pages in Google Docs >_>) and for what it's worth I could decipher that Seasons has a hard time dealing with WW, Nisa's and MCCC, creating problems with the weather and some pose packs or so... (Basemental seems to work fine with Seasons as far as I could tell) 

I then tried the WW Troubleshooting options which basically only left this sims 4 last exception assistant... all Errors are unknown to them... *lesigh*

Now I'm out of options really aside from deleting Seasons again or playing without mods... 

So I'm turning here for help... I'll add the two LE files... the bigger one from my Main Game were all mods and cc are still installed... Second and smaller LE is from the Test Game were I only installed WW and Basemental. (These files are both so huge... neither pastebin nor google docs could handle them... u.u") 

Game Version is 1.49.65.1020

WW Version is the latest public release.

lastException.txt

lastException.txt

Dart pose pack....AKA Seated upskirt flash......delete or update.

2 hours ago, ceruzka said:

I dunno what causes this issue

(ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'chihuahuazero_WellAlignedDiscussMeditation')

Do you have any cc mods added for spa day meditation items, maybe look for chihuahuazero.

Need to remove it, or update.

6 hours ago, GamesMike said:

Is there any way to disable supernatural sex animations for human sims and seperate the human animations for humans and supernatural animation for vampires, aliens etc?

I don't have any EP's that have supernaturals so I can't really help much.

The only WW setting I've seen is in Gender Settings for enable/disable occult something.

Far as I know the disable animations options are pretty much for all sims in the game.  

Hey all, seem to be having an er...issue of sorts. I've set the Always Accept switch to off and made sure Sims evaluate relationships before having sex. 

Despite the above, any Sim I meet for the first time immediately agrees to Woohoo. Am I doing some setting wrong? 

7 hours ago, Tachyon said:

Hey all, seem to be having an er...issue of sorts. I've set the Always Accept switch to off and made sure Sims evaluate relationships before having sex. 

Despite the above, any Sim I meet for the first time immediately agrees to Woohoo. Am I doing some setting wrong? 

Woohoo and Wickedwhims are two completely separate systems. "Always accept" has no effect on woowhoo. You'll have to be a bit more specific.

I have this problem , maybe someone other than Turbo can help me.

Ok so I keep having this orange popup (for outdated mod or wtv). So I tried doing the 50/50 mod to find the outdated, sadly I couldnt find it. So I removed every mod exept Wicked Whims and I still get the orange popup. I tried doing the shallow cleaning and I still got the popup.

Is my game ruined?  I linked the lastexception , I cant find the website that help you read it

lastException_63686277118.txt