WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

15 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Far as I know WooHoo is tracked in a different area/group in the simology menu.

Does WooHoo add to the 'Times Had Sex' counter also? (Never really checked that one)

But my counter does work for WW sex, but only for active sims in household. 

Sorry, what I meant was that in the in-game stats section that is next to the genealogy tab, the "Times WooHoo" or "Time had sex" (Depending on which mods you have) only ever seems to register when I have regular Sims 4 WooHoo, if I use the Wicked Whims the stats do not count it as having sex. I would love it if the in-game counter considered WW the same as WooHoo.

14 minutes ago, Galvamel said:

Sorry, what I meant was that in the in-game stats section that is next to the genealogy tab, the "Times WooHoo" or "Time had sex" (Depending on which mods you have) only ever seems to register when I have regular Sims 4 WooHoo, if I use the Wicked Whims the stats do not count it as having sex. I would love it if the in-game counter considered WW the same as WooHoo.

You mean like this...

Mine seems to work fine.

Stats.png

45 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

WW settings > Sex > Autonomy > Autonomy Triggers > 

Turn Off Switch for:

Random Sex

Travel Sex

Club Sex

And maybe some others you don't want.

But leave the Romance Conversation set to ON.

This should make so only sims that are romantic will have auto sex.

WW settings > Sex > Autonomy > Autonomy Specifics > Romance Sex Probability: 1.0

So that mean no stranger sex at the end?

what about the affair (I just curious with that and i didn't like went my sim spouse have sex with other sim)

9 minutes ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

So that mean no stranger sex at the end?

what about the affair (I just curious with that and i didn't like went my sim spouse have sex with other sim)

Yes, it should fix the problems.

Add this one for spouse.

WW settings > Sex > Autonomy > Autonomy Awareness > Relationship Awareness Switch ON

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Currently WW decides about stripping.

If a female sim is wearing a full dress/gown or bodysuit then they will strip completely.

If you use separate top and bottom clothing they will only strip what part/s are needed for sex.

Don't really see a way to do what you want, basically clothing is a skin and the naked bottom is a skin and you can only use 1 at a time, I think.

If a dress was labeled as a naked bottom used for sex, you would probably also be wearing it in the shower/bath. 

WW settings/Sex/Outfits/Undressing Type: Automatic

Be sure to set both active and NPC to auto

WW settings/Nudity/Outfits

Some of the settings in here might help

Not sure if they're only for Naturism or will work with sex too.

I figured it out with a little more digging in the Nudity settings to keep shoes, socks, or leggings on when undressing for sex. 

Quick question if I may: does Wicked Whims allow for playable sims to autonomously start romantic interactions with sims they don't already have a romance with? I'm wanting to create a household full of sims and see who gets along best with the others but need to know if they'll actually do that on their own first.

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Yes, it should fix the problems.

Add this one for spouse.

WW settings > Sex > Autonomy > Autonomy Awareness > Relationship Awareness Switch ON

What about cuckold?

For example, my sim want to has sex with some sim that already marriage.

Other example, I don't want my sim mom (because my sim want have sex with his mom ?) get fucked or has sex with other male sim # (even do she has less romance relationship with that male sim)[+]

Note:

# - I don't care if she have sex with other women@doing lesbian@yuri ?

[+] - I want make incest relationship where the son don't want his mom has any romance relationship with other male sim. That mean the son not marriage with the mom or become his mom boyfriend(marriage and lover relationship later, sex first ?)

TQ

Hi!

I have a problem that I'm not sure how to solve. I've been using WW for a long time now and, as always, when the game was updated, I updated WW too, I follow the same steps, nothing different, but now though WW´s options appear, when I select an action, the sims ask if they want to have sex, but then they can't because a notification appear saying that there's some archive missing and it's unable to proceed with the animation. I've deleted all WW archives, downloaded it again and installed it in my mods folder, as always, it's not in other folder either. I don't know what to do. This is what is in my mods folder at the moment.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

21 minutes ago, monicabellu said:

Hi!

I have a problem that I'm not sure how to solve. I've been using WW for a long time now and, as always, when the game was updated, I updated WW too, I follow the same steps, nothing different, but now though WW´s options appear, when I select an action, the sims ask if they want to have sex, but then they can't because a notification appear saying that there's some archive missing and it's unable to proceed with the animation. I've deleted all WW archives, downloaded it again and installed it in my mods folder, as always, it's not in other folder either. I don't know what to do. This is what is in my mods folder at the moment.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package 1.08 MB · 0 downloads TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 1.09 MB · 0 downloads TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package 24.8 MB · 0 downloads

do u install the animation? Because WW need the animation to work

4 hours ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

For example, my sim want to has sex with some sim that already marriage.

With this setting enabled you can only have sex with married ppl if you give them the 'polymorphous' trait.

This is purchased in the rewards store with points you get from doing whims.

Other example, I don't want my sim mom (because my sim want have sex with his mom ?) get fucked or has sex with other male sim # (even do she has less romance relationship with that male sim)[+]

Note:

# - I don't care if she have sex with other women@doing lesbian@yuri ?

[+] - I want make incest relationship where the son don't want his mom has any romance relationship with other male sim. That mean the son not marriage with the mom or become his mom boyfriend(marriage and lover relationship later, sex first ?)

I think what you need is the incest trait, for any family members, or relatives, to have sex with each other.

You can also set this in WW settings but it make the whole game incest.

Also look for WW settings/Romance Switch and turn OFF

Sims will not gain more relationship from having sex.

2 hours ago, monicabellu said:

Location of WW files is OK, you will also need to download some animations from the links on WW's main page.

What animation did you try, or does it happen with any/all you pick?

What else is in your Mods folder?

Are you sure the game is really updated, sometimes it can get messed up.

Check your version number to make sure, . file is in your Sims 4 folder "gameversion.txt" or something.

Did you load the game after updating and go into game settings to recheck the boxes for enable mods and scripts?

Last Resort: If none of that helps you may need to do a repair install from Origin.  

36 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

With this setting enabled you can only have sex with married ppl if you give them the 'polymorphous' trait.

This is purchased in the rewards store with points you get from doing whims.

Polymorphous trait? So my sim need that trait to have sex with marriage sim?

13 minutes ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

Yes, if your also married.

And any other married sim/s need to have same trait also.

(I have to switch to play other household to give them traits)

(There is a way to cheat though I never used it) 

Plus

WW settings/Sex/Cheats: Sex Relationship Impact OFF

This will make sims not have more relationship increase just from sex.

WW settings/Sex/Autonomy Settings/Asking for Sex Dialogues Settings: click all 3 boxes

Sims will ask for sex, pop up window, you can tell them NO if wrong sim is asking.  

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but some weird issue started freaking me out recently (a week or so ago, I think). All teens keep getting "Adult activities" moodlet upon witnessing adults having sex (solo or not), they get embarrassed and leave. Most of the said teens have tons and tons of sex experience with all viable ages, and some of them have children. They CAN have sex with adults, they CAN be asked for sex by adults, NPC teens CAN have sex with NPC adults autonomously. But no matter what, once they stumble upon adults (be it a single adult, two or more adults, or a teen + an adult) having sex, they get this moodlet. Though active teen sims still have the option to join in.

Are teens even supposed to react this way in the first place? It seems more appropriate for children.

I am completely at a loss what might be causing such behavior. I use MCCC, WW, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and Basemental Drugs, all updated to their latest versions. I have a bunch of other mods as well, but none of them seems to have anything to do with sex reactions.

32 minutes ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

No your sim can have sex with anybody, but if the sim you want to have sex with is married then they will not have sex with your sim unless they have the Polyamorous Trait.

If your Sim happens to also be married then it is quite likely, that your sim will only have sex with its married partner, (unless of course you have the Polyamorous Trait).

Maybe oneday that Trait will be used properly, being Poly is not about having sex with just anybody. Now being a Sex Addict, thats all about having sex with anybody even if married.

16 hours ago, Denimjo said:

Quick question if I may: does Wicked Whims allow for playable sims to autonomously start romantic interactions with sims they don't already have a romance with? I'm wanting to create a household full of sims and see who gets along best with the others but need to know if they'll actually do that on their own first.

Not sure about that one, I've always 'helped' them along with romance.

But they will have auto sex with each other if/when WW is set up right.

They will gain some relationship just from having sex.

Giving sims the Romantic Trait also helps.

22 minutes ago, lin_biao said:

Are teens even supposed to react this way in the first place? It seems more appropriate for children.

Sounds weird to me, but you can always disable the 'React to Sex' switch in WW settings/Sex/Cheats

All my teen/sim NPC's usually have a positive reaction.

Wonder if you have any other 'moodlet' mods.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I think what you need is the incest trait, for any family members, or relatives, to have sex with each other.

You can also set this in WW settings but it make the whole game incest.

I think I make it more complicated.

This what happen before I ask for question about autonomy:

- I create a family with 1 adult, 2 young adult & 1 teen where the family did have father & only has 1 son (young adult).

- I apply the incest to the family member.

- I also add fame, reputation, skill & career each of them.

- The aspiration the son has is the latest game pack (StrangerVille).

- So I decide to move out the son to StrangerVille to play the story about secret in this new home worlds.

- Play the son and meet the neighbourhood (WW autonomy is low at that time).

- Went travel to library, I got notication from the sister first and then the mother because the son fame level is 2 star.

- So the mom & sis appear at the library & we talk each other.

- Suddenly, went the son travel back to library to get information about the secret, two stranger have sex in the toilet library.

- So just click one of them & select stop that (actually I dont care about it but it really not logic)

- But went I (the son) go to the bar (find personal army to give evidence), the mother have sex(get rape?!) with stranger male sim.

- I dont like that because for me it cuckold@netorare (my plan is make the son marriage his own mother & the 2 sister).

This what I want that time: -

- to make sure the mother & the 2 sister not get cuckold&netorare by other male sim

- If possible make the mother & the 2 sister say no to sex went ask by someone went I play the son that live in StrangerVille.

Note:

- I dont like *netorare (netori is ok for me)

- I dont why I like incest so much (except father-daugther sex but if the father is MC I dont care about that)

*Netorare - MC lover get steal by someone

*Netori - MC steal someone lover

31 minutes ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

I think I make it more complicated.

Yes, for sure.

Once you move your sim out of the household to be active player, you can no longer control what your mom and sisters do.

They just become NPC relatives, just like any other NPC.

You could just turn of the Autonomous Sex switch and use manual sex control only by you, (active sim)

OR

WW settings/Autonomy/Autonomy Triggers: Random Sex Switch OFF and Club Sex Switch OFF

Not sure if NPC's will still autonomously ask you for sex  though.

1 hour ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

Note:

- I dont like *netorare (netori is ok for me)

- I dont why I like incest so much (except father-daugther sex but if the father is MC I dont care about that)

*Netorare - MC lover get steal by someone

*Netori - MC steal someone lover

Don't know what this is, MC ???

1 hour ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

to make sure the mother & the 2 sister not get cuckold&netorare by other male sim

More complicated yet.

If you mean to stop the EA game autonomous flirting, or 'get romantic', or get married, or become lovers, BF/GF etc.

You have to download the MCCC mod to stop this, (EA romance is mostly not controlled by WW).

Then can use the Tuner part to disable NPC autonomy, flirt, romance, ask for marriage, etc. in game

Don't download the MCCC WooHoo module, it will clash with WW.