WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

8 hours ago, Cul said:

Does this show any conflicts http://modthesims.info/d/572482/ts4-package-conflict-detector-windows-only.html

Also it's good to delete localthumbcache.package in Documents, when you change textures/replacements.

If what you're seeing is the same butt as an EA sim, you can try some overlays (like TIT or Obscurus). The 8mb ones work on top of CC textures + CC colors.

For example, these sims, and then you just give them a dick in CAS, next to voice/name > select Noir futa tattoo in CAS > choose Noir with Wicked > body selector.

Wait, "Noir Futa Tattoo"? I don't have that in my CAS. I only have... There are two, both labelled "Noir and Dark Sims". One is normal tones, and the other is alien/vampire tones. Those are the only penis tattoos I've got. <_<

Edit: I used the conflict detector. It does show a bunch of conflicts, but with that said I have no idea what any of it means. xD

27 minutes ago, Cul said:

Yea see the download, it also has tattoos https://www.simfileshare.net/download/463964/ So you can have overlays on top of skin (and butt :peach:).

Maybe I forgot to update that one. x3 I'll give that a try. Assuming it works, I guess I don't really need to worry about these 39 conflicts.

Edit: Oh my goodness. I didn't even have the futanari versions of the Noir and Dark penis. Thanks for pointing it out to me! The butt texture is still disappearing when the futa dick is equipped though. :v I guess I'll just live with it.

5 hours ago, NastyGiant said:

Also another problem (i guess) - It seems that if there's a sim sitting on furniture I can't start pick sex with that sim on that piece of furniture (for example Cassandra and her dealer were sitting on a couch and I couldn't start any kind of action on that couch until they both stood up).

This is actually a feature - in-use items can't be picked for sex by default.  It used to be that someone was sitting on a couch and then a couple (or whomever) would start to have sex on it and overlap the bystander.   You can turn it off in the menus, I don't remember the option offhand.

13 hours ago, mistkae said:

Anyone having issues where they load in a lot and there is a random couple already having sex? Really annoying.

A feature, to simulate that sex happens all the time, not just after you get there.  Turn off in the menus under Travel Sex.

3 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@Scorpio

Just tested a very bloated save file (Plumbella save file) imported my WW settings & tested animations for about 20 mins. WW working fine, not getting any LE's.

I have new game version+ WW/Basemental/AEP/MCCC=(without the woohoo modual) /UI cheats/ & a shit tonne of other mods & CC.  ( All upto Date ).

Best thing i can suggest is to start from scratch again with the install, delete all WW files & try it again.

Don't know what else it could be.

Hope you manage to get it sorted out man.

Good luck & happy simmin. 

B10 ? 

Thanks,

Just started a new game again but this time I created a new household with 2 sims MF.

Everything works but this time the default settings all loaded correctly.

Only difference between starting a new game, (everything updated), with the old, or new households, are the difference in settings being loaded, but both are working at least.

Might be a combination of the old household mixed with the old game save.

More testing with the old save again, grrrr.

Hello, First of all I have the Patreon version of WW, I don't have any problems with it, I just need to know the Cheat to change the Personality Architype both Major and Minor.

I usually went directly to Turbodriver's Patreon to find it, but currently (as in during the time I type  and post This) Patreon is down for maintenance.

If someone can shoot me a PM for the Console Codes for the Personality Architypes, I'd be grateful.

5 hours ago, mashee2000 said:

Before I updated wickedWhims, I was able to chose which NPC to have sex but it seems to have disappeared. Is this a setting or has it been removed?

Look in WW settings/Cheats/Manual NPC control

It has to be enabled.

Seems to be some delay when changing some of the settings so be patient..

3 minutes ago, crabrangoon said:

Did a lot of updating today and I know most of the switches I need to turn back on but all of the undressing options have disappeared: entirely, top, bottom, etc. I have never had to switch it on before and if I did I forgot where it was.

Any help would be appreciated.

WW/Sex Settings/Outfits

Hey guys,

I just updated WW to the latest patch, and I'm having a problem.

I have 2 sims in my household, and I want one of them to be a naturist. However, even though sim 1 is in her room, sim 2 reacts to her no matter where she is in the house. I have gone through all the settings, and I unchecked the one that says "sims react to nudity", but she's still reacting, and I can't get her to do anything in the house while sim 1 is admiring her body.

Any suggestions?

12 minutes ago, Zerrina said:

Hey guys,

I just updated WW to the latest patch, and I'm having a problem.

I have 2 sims in my household, and I want one of them to be a naturist. However, even though sim 1 is in her room, sim 2 reacts to her no matter where she is in the house. I have gone through all the settings, and I unchecked the one that says "sims react to nudity", but she's still reacting, and I can't get her to do anything in the house while sim 1 is admiring her body.

Any suggestions?

Is your Nudity Privacy Switch Disabled?

WW Nudity/Cheats

Same place as the React to Nudity setting.

I'd try it both ways to see if it helps.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Is your Nudity Privacy Switch Disabled?

WW Nudity/Cheats

Same place as the React to Nudity setting.

I'd try it both ways to see if it helps.

Yes I've got both unchecked. I tried turning off the game and back on, and so far it's not giving me any more problems. Maybe the mod wouldn't actually disable the reacts without a restart?

Is anybody else having issues with needs progression since the update? Example: my sim isn’t sleep deprived, put her to sleep at 10:30 pm, by 6 am her energy bed doesn’t grow. She also gets stuck often. When I remove WW, the issue is gone. Any solutions? This game is so boring without WW and basemental! 

Hellooo! I've read on the help page about the issues with broken/ black textures on the penis, but I've deleted all extra skin tones, body mods, but I have no luck with getting the black to go away. I have noticed that they only appear on the newer skin tones that ea added, because on other ea shades there are no black bars at all. Can anyone help me out? I'd love to make a darker skinned sim but with the black bars on his dick lol. Anyways great mod!

1 hour ago, ughghgh said:

Hellooo! I've read on the help page about the issues with broken/ black textures on the penis, but I've deleted all extra skin tones, body mods, but I have no luck with getting the black to go away. I have noticed that they only appear on the newer skin tones that ea added, because on other ea shades there are no black bars at all. Can anyone help me out? I'd love to make a darker skinned sim but with the black bars on his dick lol. Anyways great mod!

Oh get a "penis tattoo" like Noir's. Place the dicks you want into your WW folder & tattoos into your Mods. In CAS, you would add a tattoo (penis as pants, to try it)

Then in game you click your sim > wicked > selector to choose the size. This is Them has some nice black skins (chosen in Face > Freckles icon).

hi,

since downloading the new update of WW, even when checking the files are in folders properly (have a Mac), it's still not working. have checked that script mods are enabled and basemental and MCC are working fine. have tried everything including taking all animations out of my mods folder and it's still not working.

any insights?

thanks