WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

Has anyone else had an issue with the sim's tongue remaining visible in first person? I think its an issue with WW's rigged tongue, but I don't know for sure!

The only similar bug I found through google involved the eyes and teeth remaining visible, but that was supposedly fixed in a game update. :c

You need to update the tongue, you must be using the last version.

4 hours ago, BRANCHY2000 said:

Hi, I'm having some serious problems with this mod, namely it doesn't work. I'm sure it's a problem on my end, but I've checked and double checked my mod list and nothing seems like it would affect this mod. In CAS the nude bodies work correctly, but in the actual game, nude sims are invisible from the neck down and none of the prompts added by this mod appear. It probably has something to do with my game version, but I don't know how I would be able to change that (I'm running version 1.46.18.1020)

Update your game.

15 hours ago, Latuda said:

I have default skin tone by Kijiko . Maybe that's why I don't see those.

Clicking on Face or Body menus should display a bunch of colors in the upper right corner to change the skin tones.

Since I've been using MCCC like forever, maybe the normal game CAS doesn't show them, IDK.

MCCC has some settings that need to be set first to enable cheat mode, and CASfulledit mode.

CASfulledit mode shows a couple of other 'hidden' menus that the regular ea dresser doesn't.  

6 hours ago, BRANCHY2000 said:

Hi, I'm having some serious problems with this mod, namely it doesn't work. I'm sure it's a problem on my end, but I've checked and double checked my mod list and nothing seems like it would affect this mod. In CAS the nude bodies work correctly, but in the actual game, nude sims are invisible from the neck down and none of the prompts added by this mod appear. It probably has something to do with my game version, but I don't know how I would be able to change that (I'm running version 1.46.18.1020)

In Nov 2019, Sims 4 updated to a new version of the programming language. I think that was 1.47.49.  All script mods needed to be updated.  If you are before that (which you are), then no script moves newer than then will work, including the current version of WW.  Sorry.

So you either need to update your base game or revert to the old version of WW.

14 hours ago, Eagleman said:

@TURBODRIVER i have a question. I was Playing the Sims with your and this mod http://artfun.pw/en_US/mods/PMM/

but since this year, this two mods are no working together. Why not? What is your or the other modder his Problem? I would play again with both mods. Because you and the modder from MCC does not have this things how this modder have in his mod. Please work together. Both mods should work together again please.

Last month there was a big discussion of that mod.  The creator of it stole a lot of code directly from WW and also from MCCC and claimed it as their own.  So both Turbodriver and Deaderpool (creator of MCCC) are blocking use of their mods with it.  Deaderpool is going as far as working on implementing (from scratch - not stealing code) any functionality from it for MCCC, though not sure when that will be out.

TL;DR:  Author of PMM is a code thief and WW&MCCC won't run with it.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Clicking on Face or Body menus should display a bunch of colors in the upper right corner to change the skin tones.

Since I've been using MCCC like forever, maybe the normal game CAS doesn't show them, IDK.

MCCC has some settings that need to be set first to enable cheat mode, and CASfulledit mode.

CASfulledit mode shows a couple of other 'hidden' menus that the regular ea dresser doesn't.  

What I mean is it possible to see  what are the extra skin tones of WW look like. . I plan to do a massive clean up of useless cc.

2 hours ago, Latuda said:

What I mean is it possible to see  what are the extra skin tones of WW look like. . I plan to do a massive clean up of useless cc.

Don't think I've seen any examples, but I downloaded it some time ago and looked at them.

Mostly just adds more of the not-so-normal sim colors.

I removed them because I would never be using them anyway. 

I had some luck I think with giving CumSlut and increasing Naturalism skill level to a townie.  Much more manual than to the active played sim.

I had some helpful suggestions from here about MCCC, but even after adding the cheats module to what I was already using from MCCC I couldn't use it on townies, only on my active sims.  However, another helpful suggestion of traits.add_trait lead me to traits.equip_trait.  There is an extra field where you can put in a Sims ID, and a separate cheat command to look it up.  "cumslut" is the right name for it - I gave it to a played sim first to test.

sims.get_sim_id_by_name Jane Doe
traits.equip_trait cumslut 329330126252494042

With that I found stats.set_skill_level - but most of the skills are like major_logic, which didn't work, but I saw a few are named like "skill_bowling", and skill_naturism did work.

stats.set_skill_level skill_naturism 329330126252494042

Hope this helps others looking to do the same for various NPCs.

I had some luck I think with giving CumSlut and increasing Naturalism skill level to a townie.  Much more manual than to the active played sim.

I had some helpful suggestions from here about MCCC, but even after adding the cheats module to what I was already using from MCCC I couldn't use it on townies, only on my active sims.  However, another helpful suggestion of traits.add_trait lead me to traits.equip_trait.  There is an extra field where you can put in a Sims ID, and a separate cheat command to look it up.  "cumslut" is the right name for it - I gave it to a played sim first to test.

traits.equip_trait cumslut 329330126252494042

With that I found stats.set_skill_level - but most of the skills are like major_logic, which didn't work, but I saw a few are named like "skill_bowling", and skill_naturism did work.

stats.set_skill_level skill_naturism 329330126252494042

Hope this helps others looking to do the same for various NPCs.

I use MCCC cheats/set skills all the time on townies to set naturism and exhibition skills.

But no adding traits feature yet, hope it might get added in the future tho.

So using the traits.equip command cheat is great for adding WW traits without having to play every townie in the game to do it.

You need to update the tongue, you must be using the last version.

It took me a bit to find it, but now its working. Thanks!

For some reason I thought the rigged tongue was part of the main WW mod, so I didn't think of finding an update for it. x.x

On 2/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, Simmermick17 said:

Is anybody else having issues with needs progression since the update? Example: my sim isn’t sleep deprived, put her to sleep at 10:30 pm, by 6 am her energy bed doesn’t grow. She also gets stuck often. When I remove WW, the issue is gone. Any solutions? This game is so boring without WW and basemental! 

I'm on 1.50.67.1020 and getting that and a bunch of other odd effects - most notably, I'm getting lovelorn when my Sim doesn't have the Romantic trait!

Almost always, saving, exiting, and reloading will cure the not wanting to eat/not wanting to go to bed/etc problems. The game itself crashed at one point, too.

7 hours ago, CincinnatusC said:

If I wanted to edit the "Cum Slut" trait so that instead of the sim feeling happy when covered in cum they instead felt embarrassed, how hard would that be and could anyone guide me in the right direction?

there is 2 xml
6017E896!00000000!C07E6EBA907A858D.TURBODRIVER_buff_CumOnBody_Positive.BuffTuning.xml
6017E896!00000000!CA58921F4CA536C1.TURBODRIVER_buff_CumOnBody_Negative.BuffTuning.xml
first is one you need
change
<T n="mood_type">14638<!--Mood: Mood_Flirty--></T>
to
<T n="mood_type">14635<!--Mood: Embarrassed--></T>

35 minutes ago, dorkulon said:

I'm getting lovelorn when my Sim doesn't have the Romantic trait!

that is old bug
try "LittleMsSam Random Bug Fixes" there is "Trait Buff Fixes"
also "Fame Quirk Fix" is pretty useful
thxs to LittleMsSam!

17 hours ago, Bhob said:

In Nov 2019, Sims 4 updated to a new version of the programming language. I think that was 1.47.49.  All script mods needed to be updated.  If you are before that (which you are), then no script moves newer than then will work, including the current version of WW.  Sorry.

So you either need to update your base game or revert to the old version of WW.

How would I install an old version of WW? (Thanks for the help btw)

Is there any way to make it so that my Sims "Times Had Sex" counter registered each time they had WW sex instead of Vanilla WooHoo? Normally I make them do both so that Woohoo will register in the stats, but it's a pain in the butt. I love this mod, but I really hate my time consuming workaround. Any thoguhts?

16 hours ago, BRANCHY2000 said:

How would I install an old version of WW? (Thanks for the help btw)

I'm not sure where you could find a copy of it.  I think I heard Turbodriver's Patreon has all the versions if yo look back through it if you're willing to toss a couple of bucks support to get on it.

Sorry, just don't know where else to get old versions.

19 hours ago, dorkulon said:

I'm on 1.50.67.1020 and getting that and a bunch of other odd effects - most notably, I'm getting lovelorn when my Sim doesn't have the Romantic trait!

Almost always, saving, exiting, and reloading will cure the not wanting to eat/not wanting to go to bed/etc problems. The game itself crashed at one point, too.

This is a known base game bug.  Nothing to do with WW.

The excellent LittleMsSims has a collection of random bug-fixes that includes that.   https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412067973/random-bug-fixes-a-collection-of-random-small-bug

Is there a way to keep socks on when you undress shoes? In a related question, is it WW or the animation that decides whether or not the sim strips down? If the girl is wearing a sundress or a miniskirt and has the No Underwear trait, why would she always get completely naked?

If it's the animation, I wonder if there's a way to organize my list for clothed and unclothed. CFNM is a thing, and it'd be neat to have that type of animation in it's own subfolder of the main interaction types. :)

Can someone help with relationship settings? Because I get autonomy sex (NPC to NPC) where two of them is stranger and there have sex each other suddenly.

Note: I also confuse about autonomy setting

I use WickedWhims version 4.3.5.139I (23 February 2019 update)

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Is there a way to keep socks on when you undress shoes? In a related question, is it WW or the animation that decides whether or not the sim strips down? If the girl is wearing a sundress or a miniskirt and has the No Underwear trait, why would she always get completely naked?

If it's the animation, I wonder if there's a way to organize my list for clothed and unclothed. CFNM is a thing, and it'd be neat to have that type of animation in it's own subfolder of the main interaction types. :)

Currently WW decides about stripping.

If a female sim is wearing a full dress/gown or bodysuit then they will strip completely.

If you use separate top and bottom clothing they will only strip what part/s are needed for sex.

Don't really see a way to do what you want, basically clothing is a skin and the naked bottom is a skin and you can only use 1 at a time, I think.

If a dress was labeled as a naked bottom used for sex, you would probably also be wearing it in the shower/bath. 

WW settings/Sex/Outfits/Undressing Type: Automatic

Be sure to set both active and NPC to auto

WW settings/Nudity/Outfits

Some of the settings in here might help

Not sure if they're only for Naturism or will work with sex too.

6 hours ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

Can someone help with relationship settings? Because I get autonomy sex (NPC to NPC) where two of them is stranger and there have sex each other suddenly.

Note: I also confuse about autonomy setting

I use WickedWhims version 4.3.5.139I (23 February 2019 update)

WW settings > Sex > Autonomy > Autonomy Triggers > 

Turn Off Switch for:

Random Sex

Travel Sex

Club Sex

And maybe some others you don't want.

But leave the Romance Conversation set to ON.

This should make so only sims that are romantic will have auto sex.

WW settings > Sex > Autonomy > Autonomy Specifics > Romance Sex Probability: 1.0

23 hours ago, Galvamel said:

Is there any way to make it so that my Sims "Times Had Sex" counter registered each time they had WW sex instead of Vanilla WooHoo? Normally I make them do both so that Woohoo will register in the stats, but it's a pain in the butt. I love this mod, but I really hate my time consuming workaround. Any thoguhts?

Far as I know WooHoo is tracked in a different area/group in the simology menu.

Does WooHoo add to the 'Times Had Sex' counter also? (Never really checked that one)

But my counter does work for WW sex, but only for active sims in household. 

Only the older versions of WW, (.137k), you could click on NPC and get their stats.

You can't see the stats of NPC's anymore, only the Active Sim/s you are playing.