WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

For me it seems as though the gender settings don't stick.  Just as an example, I had a FF pair have sex and I kept getting MF and even MM animations playing.  I have it set to Gender Identity Based, which are CAS settings right?  Not sure why this keeps happening.  This has been ongoing for some time now.  Maybe I need to clear some files....

50 minutes ago, Felicat82 said:

For me it seems as though the gender settings don't stick.  Just as an example, I had a FF pair have sex and I kept getting MF and even MM animations playing.  I have it set to Gender Identity Based, which are CAS settings right?  Not sure why this keeps happening.  This has been ongoing for some time now.  Maybe I need to clear some files....

have to check name clip animation that played, and see in the xml inside the package or in the file installed_animation in wickedwhims mod folder

if the animation actor role are set for both x both, even this animation are for MxM, your FF pair will still play it.

Hey guys, I dont know if the problem is only occur at me, but may I ask you why nobody reacts to nudity? They react to sex but they dont react to nudity. They dont have naturism or exhibionism skill. And I checked the cheats menu to be sure react setting is on.

Edit: Ops I realized its in family. Brother-sister or father doesnt react to nudity.

12 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

You understood it wrong, it's not a switch between hard and soft.

As default all sims have the same penis model, the one that comes with WickedWhims. What that option does is allow you to equip the sim with other penis model if you have more installed.

Thx for the fast answer.
So the choosen hard penis model will only appear, if the game situation changes it and the changes will most likely be visible during sex animations.
Which means, if I want the Sims to walk around with hard penises, i have to set some hard-penis-outfits manually in CAS.

At least it seems the function will make some kind of sense, if i understand it that way.
Time to test it out!

I realize Turbo doesn't do clothing, but I wonder if some of the lurkers know some more links than modthesims and sims resource.  I'm hoping to find some tits-out corsets, somebody must have thought of this by now but couldn't upload to the better-known sites.

Edit:  So right after I posted that, I realized I should search right here in LL.  And I found one!  Creator's name is podysey  (or something like that).  File name starts with FallenAngelGames.

So.. I don't actually own the game so my search a little more limited, but I'm helping a friend find the mods she likes. I've seen videos myself on Naughtymachina of animals being used, but haven't actually seen anything when searching here? I kind've told her I'd find it for her.. Any idea, anyone?

Hi Guys., just want to ask if anyone had the same issue like me. I updated my game (ver 1.44.83) and all the animations (newest ones) including WW mod, but they seems to conflict each others and many animations were missing from the games, especially the hot tub ones ;( (it happens when i update to Season pack)

In addtion, when using WW it always have some problems and get lag sometimes.

So anyone who know to fix it, pls help me !!! cause all animations seems to work well tgt in the past 

Many tks

On 8/8/2018 at 11:57 PM, R-Lo said:

Did you try removing the EA games folder from My Documents too so that a new one is created?

I had saving issues with a corrupted sim once myself and managed to remove the offending character to fix it,

Maybe something left behind from uninstall like tray files is creating the error?

Yeah, I did format to my pc and installed everything anew so nothing remained of the old chars/saves/files :)

3 hours ago, compiz said:

Yeah, I did format to my pc and installed everything anew so nothing remained of the old chars/saves/files :)

That's pretty nuts,

But the fresh install works fine without Wickedwhims mod installed?

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 8/8/2018 at 10:29 PM, compiz said:

So you're telling me that, in a fresh installed os (win 10 x64), fresh installation of sims 4 (original, no cracks) and fresh installation of WW and I have a corrupt save file? You see the flaw here don't you?

I've deleted the save file, no prob, it is just a random char that I've made to test if i can use the mod. Turns out: Nope! 
Anyway thanks for your time, time to delete WW and TS4 :D

TURBODRIVER:

If you're expecting this to be fixed on the mods side, you will be disappointed, because that's impossible. It's an OS/Game issue. Code Error 3 specifically means that files cannot be accessed/read.

I am indeed disappointed. It is not just me who have this problem, the past week i've seen another 5 people, at least. It can't be an OS/Game issue when the OS & Game runs perfectly when mods are off plus, at least in my case, 2 patches before it was running great with the mod!

Thanks for your time though

I'm glad to see you doing solid testing around the issue. Since as you're saying, there are few people claiming to have this issue, I Googled it.

Did you used 7-Zip or any other archive manager program to extract WW files? If so, could you use WinRAR and try again?

I know 7-Zip causes enormous amount of problems and since this is a core files system issue, it has to be related.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:13 AM, Xatos said:

I'm not sure if this question belongs in technical section, here, or elsewhere but how does the sex dialogue interaction settings or whatever work? I'm trying to make it so that my sim will never ask for sex/woohoo and only have others ask instead, but no matter how I try to fiddle with the settings it doesn't seem to work. Also is there a way you can specifically flag a sim to only accept sex from certain sims and nobody else?

No, there is no way to prevent your Sim from asking other Sims for sex.

The 'Display Player Asking Player Sex Dialog' setting and 'Display Player Asking NPC Sex Dialog' will make sure you decide though, so that's the best you can do.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:24 AM, Felicat82 said:

If you have your Sex Settings -> Gender Settings as default, the only way for animations of different gender combinations to appear is if they are allowed to do that. With that you need to go to the animation creator or stop using their animations. Push them hard about it, I want animators to care about tagging animations properly.

On 8/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, Nepsa said:

Hey guys, I dont know if the problem is only occur at me, but may I ask you why nobody reacts to nudity? They react to sex but they dont react to nudity. They dont have naturism or exhibionism skill. And I checked the cheats menu to be sure react setting is on.

Edit: Ops I realized its in family. Brother-sister or father doesnt react to nudity.

Hey! The main reason for Sims not to react to other Sims nudity is if both are comfortable with being naked in the current situation. If two Sims are in the room and both of them are comfortable with being naked in that room and around each other, none of them will ever react to each others nudity.

On 8/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, casatum1 said:

Thx for the fast answer.
So the choosen hard penis model will only appear, if the game situation changes it and the changes will most likely be visible during sex animations.
Which means, if I want the Sims to walk around with hard penises, i have to set some hard-penis-outfits manually in CAS.

At least it seems the function will make some kind of sense, if i understand it that way.
Time to test it out!

Doesn't sound like exactly what you want, but you can use the 'ww.give_erection' or 'ww.get_hard' command to make Sim have an erection. But it will only last a limited amount of time.

19 hours ago, Militus said:

So.. I don't actually own the game so my search a little more limited, but I'm helping a friend find the mods she likes. I've seen videos myself on Naughtymachina of animals being used, but haven't actually seen anything when searching here? I kind've told her I'd find it for her.. Any idea, anyone?

Anyone?

On 8/8/2018 at 9:29 PM, compiz said:

So you're telling me that, in a fresh installed os (win 10 x64), fresh installation of sims 4 (original, no cracks) and fresh installation of WW and I have a corrupt save file? You see the flaw here don't you?

I've deleted the save file, no prob, it is just a random char that I've made to test if i can use the mod. Turns out: Nope! 
Anyway thanks for your time, time to delete WW and TS4 :D

TURBODRIVER:

If you're expecting this to be fixed on the mods side, you will be disappointed, because that's impossible. It's an OS/Game issue. Code Error 3 specifically means that files cannot be accessed/read.

I am indeed disappointed. It is not just me who have this problem, the past week i've seen another 5 people, at least. It can't be an OS/Game issue when the OS & Game runs perfectly when mods are off plus, at least in my case, 2 patches before it was running great with the mod!

Thanks for your time though

The EA thread I directed you to states that your error is game related. As it says, repair the game via Origin and see if that helps.

4 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I'm glad to see you doing solid testing around the issue. Since as you're saying, there are few people claiming to have this issue, I Googled it.

Did you used 7-Zip or any other archive manager program to extract WW files? If so, could you use WinRAR and try again?

I know 7-Zip causes enormous amount of problems and since this is a core files system issue, it has to be related.

I'm trying to figure it out and if I am able to fix it, I will post here what I did to help whoever has the same issue.

I'm always using winrar x64 (5.60), for some reason I could never get 7-zip to perform the same as winrar.
So far from what I have been able to deduct there is something wrong with the script file, if i enable mods but not the scripts, the game works, it loads old saves, creates worlds, all fine!
But there is no WW interactions ofc without it! 
And to give my full history, a couple of game patches ago (and WW updates) everything worked fine! With the last 2 patches of the game I can't get it to work :(

I've been having tons of issues with the August 1st update. If anyone has experienced the same issues, or knows how I can solve the issue, please reply. T^T

1. I can not select specific animation types for my gay couple. only random animation

2. one of my male sims is mistaked for a female role so the mod will only let me to vaginal interactions even though he is not a female

3. it keeps giiving them the same exact animation every time they have sex on a bed. "Reverse Cowgirl" by TurboDriver. 

4. playing with the settings does not change this. 

It was probably answered somewhere or I missed it on main page but, are there cases where we can keep exported settings file? (When updating*)

And, latest file is named 1st august, and thread says updated few hours ago, is it wrongly named only?

Man, I would be lying if said I'd still play this game without this mod.

Say, is it normal for all player sims to never autonomously join each others sex interaction? Let's say I have a 3 person household and 2 of them are going at it, the 3rd one will never ask to join in.

I think I remember them joining other playable sims autonomously, but for like a month now, only NPC's are doing it.

13 hours ago, Omaygawd said:

Man, I would be lying if said I'd still play this game without this mod.

Say, is it normal for all player sims to never autonomously join each others sex interaction? Let's say I have a 3 person household and 2 of them are going at it, the 3rd one will never ask to join in.

I think I remember them joining other playable sims autonomously, but for like a month now, only NPC's are doing it.

You may just have to check your autonomy settings and make sure that you haven't disabled player autonomy.

On 8/11/2018 at 3:20 AM, compiz said:

I'm trying to figure it out and if I am able to fix it, I will post here what I did to help whoever has the same issue.

I'm always using winrar x64 (5.60), for some reason I could never get 7-zip to perform the same as winrar.
So far from what I have been able to deduct there is something wrong with the script file, if i enable mods but not the scripts, the game works, it loads old saves, creates worlds, all fine!
But there is no WW interactions ofc without it! 
And to give my full history, a couple of game patches ago (and WW updates) everything worked fine! With the last 2 patches of the game I can't get it to work :(

i'm very curious about this error.

when you create new game with wickedhimws mod installed, does the error 3 comes up?

and could you check wickedwhims (ver 129h, 1 august 2018) mod checksum ? (you can check it using HASHCALC or any other checksum program)

here are md5 for it, and i have running fine in my game

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script >> 1f9aad6af78487d0c3a84763e9756455
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package >> 74d126df482f5a1ff5878e95ab84122a
ww_cas_parts.json >> 2f581cf7379849168a0c3dc173972a3d

just in case you have corrupted when downloading or extracting the files ...