WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

1 hour ago, Jessicaonrs said:

I can't for the life of me find where to change the sims underwear/bra

I looked everywhere, someone please help.

It's in the Wicked menu when you click on a Sim.

1 hour ago, NicisHere993 said:

My game freezes in live mode with this new update and it worked fine with older one pls help 

lastException.txt

Update your game and the ooOLaLa animations.

1 hour ago, loveboy88 said:

How come don't have the penis menu anymore? I can't choose different penises :( why is this?

Have you re-enabled the mod in the Options menu after updating?

2 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

The penis menu, had not already been removed in past updates?

11 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Having an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

The first penis model that WickedWhims came out with. You can see how it look here: https://78.media.tumblr.com/42afd78d70625fcdb4f3d9cbb291ee43/tumblr_inline_oxrxksTyi41qfbezl_1280.png

Hm? You want Sims age to progress while they are pregnant? I don't think this is something for WickedWhims to do.

Hey! WickedWhims doesn't include CAS nudity, you need a different mod for that. Check out the Optional Mods section.

Thank you! :) Will raid some in the optional mods section. :)

3 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

This is the only thing that is in my menu, if I click settings there is nothing under any of the categories 

2sqklkE.png

1 hour ago, Vengeance_11 said:

No? It's there when you click on a male Sim.

Wut? For me, since I updated the version, where Turbo eliminated the skills of sex and nudity, I do not see the option to change the penis of the sims.

1 hour ago, Lutherford said:

Wut? For me, since I updated the version, where Turbo eliminated the skills of sex and nudity, I do not see the option to change the penis of the sims.

Click on a male sim (or a sim you made as having a penis) > Wicked > Penis Settings

It should be there, but I'll consult with my own game to see if it's in mine as well.

Okay, I got wickedwhims to work, I tried all the optional mods or meshes, but none of the characters look like they did in Better Bodies. Everything seems to be working, except the boobs nipple, and everything in better bodies all seem to be the same shade, and it just a point instead of a nipple. but you can see it. :/I

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Okay, I got wickedwhims to work, I tried all the optional mods or meshes, but none of the characters look like they did in Better Bodies. Everything seems to be working, except the boobs nipple, and everything in better bodies all seem to be the same shade, and it just a point instead of a nipple. but you can see it. :/I

You need a skin texture that has nipples. Better bodies is just the 3D model.

Having an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 8/2/2018 at 8:31 PM, Jessicaonrs said:

I can't for the life of me find where to change the sims underwear/bra

I looked everywhere, someone please help.

Unless you disabled it in settings, gave a Sim 'No Underwear' trait, Sim is a teen (and teens are disabled for nudity), or Sim had stuck sex data (which you can fix with the 'ww.fix' command) it should be there.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:56 PM, loveboy88 said:

How come don't have the penis menu anymore? I can't choose different penises :( why is this?

Sounds like you have a mess in your Mods folder. Remove ALL WickedWhims files and install it fresh.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:13 PM, kimavano said:

You added some pregnancy changes before (menstrual cycles, birth control) , but I wasn't sure if this was WhickedWhims area, thank you for the reply, keep up the amazing updates.

True, I add content around sex and sexual life, but I don't modify the pregnancy itself, except one setting that allows you to modify the duration.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:27 PM, LostKing1337 said:

Hello,

if i have wohoo with someone. theres no post about possible pregnancy anymore. Also the other sim cant get pregnant can you help pls?

Hey! Woohoo doesn't do anything in WickedWhims. Sex will display a notification only if Sims perform animations that are able to trigger pregnancy.

Hey, I looked around for a while trying to find a prostitution mod.  Seems it's been done several times, but the creators keep disappearing and the mods go outdated and unusable.  Finally came across Nisa's Wicked Perversions.  Awesome mod, I think a lot of WW users would be very interested but may not have come across it yet.  Maybe add the link to the WW main page?

6 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Unless you disabled it in settings, gave a Sim 'No Underwear' trait, Sim is a teen (and teens are disabled for nudity), or Sim had stuck sex data (which you can fix with the 'ww.fix' command) it should be there.

M1MLjwN.png.514dd1a8605bd8af830fe910968b293a.png

I don't have it disabled but I don't see it in the options, some of my options are blank like this.