WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

Sorry, I don't know where to post this, but just wanted to ask if you taught about making a sims age progressing while being pregnant. I guess i could decrease the pregnancy time but pregnancy sickness and other pregnant mechanics make the game more immersive and fun.  (I dunno if this has even been discussed :))

Hi, I have just got myself a cracked copy of sims 4 and cannot get this mod to work. I have enabled script mods, however all my sims are literally black, not black in skin colour but like they have no colour at all. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

15 hours ago, tron206 said:

Hi, I have just got myself a cracked copy of sims 4 and cannot get this mod to work. I have enabled script mods, however all my sims are literally black, not black in skin colour but like they have no colour at all. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Pirated games aren't supported here. Stop asking. 

15 hours ago, Darkabsolwriter said:

For some reason my Sims 4 keeps reporting an error, I took all the wickedwhims mods out of my Mods folder and any other mods that required wickedwhims but when I just put the wickedwhims folder in (the newest one) it still reported problems.

https://pastebin.com/0ZgJM9j8

It's vague, but there's a broken mod somewhere in your folder. Use the 50/50 method to find it. Remember to delete cache files as well when you update.

Hey @TURBODRIVER Thank you so much for saving the day once again! You truly are a legend !! :)

Just have a quick question for you, have noticed since I've installed update and optional rig and skins that my male sims still have underwear on in create a sim mode.

Have I done something incorrect again, or do I need to install original penis rig from sexysims? I currently only have your rigs in game at the moment.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! :)

Zenn xx

Having an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

17 hours ago, amj1984 said:

What is the  Original Penis Model?

The first penis model that WickedWhims came out with. You can see how it look here: https://78.media.tumblr.com/42afd78d70625fcdb4f3d9cbb291ee43/tumblr_inline_oxrxksTyi41qfbezl_1280.png

13 hours ago, kimavano said:

Sorry, I don't know where to post this, but just wanted to ask if you taught about making a sims age progressing while being pregnant. I guess i could decrease the pregnancy time but pregnancy sickness and other pregnant mechanics make the game more immersive and fun.  (I dunno if this has even been discussed :))

Hm? You want Sims age to progress while they are pregnant? I don't think this is something for WickedWhims to do.

1 hour ago, Zenn_zora said:

Hey @TURBODRIVER Thank you so much for saving the day once again! You truly are a legend !! :)

Just have a quick question for you, have noticed since I've installed update and optional rig and skins that my male sims still have underwear on in create a sim mode.

Have I done something incorrect again, or do I need to install original penis rig from sexysims? I currently only have your rigs in game at the moment.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! :)

Zenn xx

Hey! WickedWhims doesn't include CAS nudity, you need a different mod for that. Check out the Optional Mods section.