WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Everything is now working perfectly, until I added a TON of animation packages into game. Now I had them go at it one time, and its now constantly saying under wicked, that it there is no one viable for that option in the area. Do I need to remove some mods, or did I miss something?

I would suggest using only the animations that are at the top of the list. Those are the ones that are updated regularly and are generally of better quality. The rest are largely ancient and for the most part don't work anymore.

As for your issue, the "Always Accept" switch in Sex Cheats must be enabled or the participants must have a good relationship with each other for them to work.

I'm having a minor problem (something I can ignore, but would like fixed or solved): 1) I don't see the penis settings in the Wicked Whims tab & I can't see where to get to it in the settings. 2) my sims don't have the Lunar Eclipse penis overlay, it just has a plain, default WW penis (it works just fine, but I would like something that looks realistic). Thank you!

On 8/2/2018 at 7:48 PM, Jessicaonrs said:

This is the only thing that is in my menu, if I click settings there is nothing under any of the categories 

2sqklkE.png

How do I get gender recognition to show up in the Wicked menu? (Like it does in the screen shot above)

Okay, I deleted all animations and everything, and put one of the 3 top ones in there. When I click Wicked, and click any option

I get a pop up saying

No Sims viable to perform Vaginal Sex at the picked sex location were found around (name).

Everyone is in the same room.  Always Accept Switch is checked in cheat menu.

Hi Turbodriver, Thanks for Your awesome Mod.

On May, 24th 2018 I did an update Wicked Whims version 3.3.4.129c because I had bought on that day My First Pet Stuff Pack, downloaded and installed. After patchupdate Gameversion 1.43.14.1020. But since this update I haven't seen any  " autonomy joining to sex" interactions with my own Sims(with more than 2 Sims). I have mentioned this on May 29th, 2018 as a response on Page 388 topic number 9683. 

I have read a lot on this site. I did the FIX and then the SHALLOW CLEANING and then I did the DEEP CLEANING. It did not solve the problem. The past 2 Months I have read and tested even more in My game. I started a new game Several times, but with the sex settings (I wrote Them earlier this year on paper), it's not possible to get "autonomy joining in sex", with more than 2 Sims) in my game back again, as it ran before May 24th 2018. The sex settings ran before May 24th 2018, smoothly and "autonomy joining in sex" was happened very much with my own Sims on my own lot. Mostly I played with 5 or 6 Sims (adults). I like this back in my game, so I'm going to test it and try it out. I also made several times a SHALLOW CLEANING and a DEEP CLEANING, without the desired result.

Last 2 weeks I played this time with 1 sim, but I have travelled with this sim to a Public Lot, namely a NIGHTCLUB. I was very surprised, because "autonomy joining in sex" happened now suddenly quite often, with 3, 4,5 and even 6 Sims at once. How can this happen?

My sex settings including: " autonomy joining in sex" works well, but only on Community Lots. Is this the intention? Has this changed since one of the May 2018 updates. If not, there is something wrong anyway.  I assume that this possibility of " autonomy joining in sex" can also happen on Residental Lots, depending on the settings. I hope that the problem  can be found and that there is a solution. I was very surprised that it works on Community Lots. Because I don't think I can do anything further to solve this issue. After the Seasons Patchupdate and the purchase of Seasons Pack, I have started all over again with a game. The mods that I used are MCCC, WW, better body, WALKSTYLES disabled, autonomous gardening. All my mods, CC are updated. I holded an eye on the site Simsvip, if there is a release of a new pack/patchupdate or broken mods list. I have now gameversion PC 1.44.83.1020. WW version 3.3.4.129g. I am playing every day Sims 4, very much, because I am chronically ill.  After the Seasons patchupdate I repaired my game. 

Sorry for my bad English.  I hope it is readable because I have used a translation program, once again thank you for making this mod, it is now so much nicer to play with Sims 4. I wouldn't be able to play without it anymore.

I really hope for a solution and that You will react. Thank You very much.

Best Regards.
lovesims62

Hey TD,
there's something i've can't find in you sex tutorial.
They can get pregnant by having vaginalsex and climax ok.
But if a female SIM is havin sex with multiple guys at the same time there is only one guy really having vaginal sex with her. Dps or handjobs in the animations for example.
Can she get pregnant by all of them or onyl by those ho really having vaginal sex or climax with her??

Hi I tried to install whickedwhims, I downloaded the last version for game version 1.45.62 released on August 1st, I updated my game, I even repaired it on origin and turned it on once before installing whickedwhims. Then I downloaded the files like indicated on the website and extracted it with winrar and installed it manually by putting the folder with the three files in the “mods” folder of the game but every time I start the game and try to load a household it sends me back to the select world screen, same when I try to create a new save. I tried to move my save to start a clean game, same thing happened. I cleared my cache, still doesn’t work, it only does that when the whickedwhims folder is in the mods folder (it’s only one folder deep) and if I remove the script modifying file the game works again. This happened with other version of the game/mod. It’s the only mod I’ve ever downloaded for the game and I have no idea what to do.

5 hours ago, cryptid-lover said:

Hi I tried to install whickedwhims, I downloaded the last version for game version 1.45.62 released on August 1st, I updated my game, I even repaired it on origin and turned it on once before installing whickedwhims. Then I downloaded the files like indicated on the website and extracted it with winrar and installed it manually by putting the folder with the three files in the “mods” folder of the game but every time I start the game and try to load a household it sends me back to the select world screen, same when I try to create a new save. I tried to move my save to start a clean game, same thing happened. I cleared my cache, still doesn’t work, it only does that when the whickedwhims folder is in the mods folder (it’s only one folder deep) and if I remove the script modifying file the game works again. This happened with other version of the game/mod. It’s the only mod I’ve ever downloaded for the game and I have no idea what to do.

Same with me with the new patch, before that I had game error code 3. Everything is fine as long as I delete this mod