WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 hours ago, cryptid-lover said:

Hi I tried to install whickedwhims, I downloaded the last version for game version 1.45.62 released on August 1st, I updated my game, I even repaired it on origin and turned it on once before installing whickedwhims. Then I downloaded the files like indicated on the website and extracted it with winrar and installed it manually by putting the folder with the three files in the “mods” folder of the game but every time I start the game and try to load a household it sends me back to the select world screen, same when I try to create a new save. I tried to move my save to start a clean game, same thing happened. I cleared my cache, still doesn’t work, it only does that when the whickedwhims folder is in the mods folder (it’s only one folder deep) and if I remove the script modifying file the game works again. This happened with other version of the game/mod. It’s the only mod I’ve ever downloaded for the game and I have no idea what to do.

I reinstalled (had an older version that I installed manually that I deleted) WW last night with the installer, and everything worked fine for me.  Not sure if that helps, but maybe give that a shot?

7 hours ago, cryptid-lover said:

Hi I tried to install whickedwhims, I downloaded the last version for game version 1.45.62 released on August 1st, I updated my game, I even repaired it on origin and turned it on once before installing whickedwhims. Then I downloaded the files like indicated on the website and extracted it with winrar and installed it manually by putting the folder with the three files in the “mods” folder of the game but every time I start the game and try to load a household it sends me back to the select world screen, same when I try to create a new save. I tried to move my save to start a clean game, same thing happened. I cleared my cache, still doesn’t work, it only does that when the whickedwhims folder is in the mods folder (it’s only one folder deep) and if I remove the script modifying file the game works again. This happened with other version of the game/mod. It’s the only mod I’ve ever downloaded for the game and I have no idea what to do.

sounds like you have a broken saved game.....tried starting a new game or playing another family on that save?

7 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Error code 3 is a Maxis problem. Follow instructions on their threads on how to fix it.

No, it is not! The game works perfectly when i disable mods. The moment I enable them, at least with the previous game update, error code 3. With the new patch I get the same thing as cryptid-lover said above but again as soon as i disable mods or delete just WW the game works 

4 hours ago, compiz said:

No, it is not! The game works perfectly when i disable mods. The moment I enable them, at least with the previous game update, error code 3. With the new patch I get the same thing as cryptid-lover said above but again as soon as i disable mods or delete just WW the game works 

Yes, it is. Error code 3 is a corrupted save game. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-Error-Code-3/td-p/4843120

19 hours ago, ventura said:

I reinstalled (had an older version that I installed manually that I deleted) WW last night with the installer, and everything worked fine for me.  Not sure if that helps, but maybe give that a shot?

I tried to install with the installer multiple times but every time it doesn’t work and tells me the sims 4 folder is missing :/

19 hours ago, procian said:

sounds like you have a broken saved game.....tried starting a new game or playing another family on that save?

Yep, as I said I tried to remove all my save files and do a factory reset and still the same thing happened. When I create a new save/family as soon as I’m done it sends me to the manage world screen with 0 savings which is what happens as soon as I try to load a save. The game works fine without the mod, and it can even work with the tuning and cas parts files, just not the script one (and it’s enabled in settings to allow those mods)

3 hours ago, cryptid-lover said:

Yep, as I said I tried to remove all my save files and do a factory reset and still the same thing happened. When I create a new save/family as soon as I’m done it sends me to the manage world screen with 0 savings which is what happens as soon as I try to load a save. The game works fine without the mod, and it can even work with the tuning and cas parts files, just not the script one (and it’s enabled in settings to allow those mods)

4 hours ago, cryptid-lover said:

You have mccc?

Hey , so it seems you can no longer join runing sex interactions, is there any reason for this? Am I experiencing a bug or is this a new feature?

Because if it is could you re add the joining sex interaction.

I don't want my sims playing this game without me, autonomy is all well and good but i like to have some control over my sims actions, like choosing to join a running sex interaction of sims I'm am not playing at the moment.

Do i have to change something in my settings perhaps?

I could really use some help I just spent an hour messing around in my files thinking I broke something or I accidentely changed something.

Please anybody tell me what's going on?

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 8/3/2018 at 6:39 PM, simuser4 said:

@TURBODRIVER when will the patreon update be available to the public?

When it works right ?

So far I'm still getting bugs reported so I'm fixing them.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:06 PM, snowdog04 said:

Hey, I looked around for a while trying to find a prostitution mod.  Seems it's been done several times, but the creators keep disappearing and the mods go outdated and unusable.  Finally came across Nisa's Wicked Perversions.  Awesome mod, I think a lot of WW users would be very interested but may not have come across it yet.  Maybe add the link to the WW main page?

Hey! You're right, I've added Nisa on the website but I forgot to do it here.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:06 AM, wild_guy said:

Hi Turbo! I periodically find my WW lot traits missing. Can't say for sure, this happens while game update or WW update. Can this be fixed? It's really annoying to set all WW lot traits anew.

Hey! First time hearing about this. They just disappear? You don't play Sims without WW installed right? Not sure what to do about that, I would guess other mods that add lot traits would have the same issue.

On 8/6/2018 at 1:24 AM, aldomerichards said:

Hey TD,
there's something i've can't find in you sex tutorial.
They can get pregnant by having vaginalsex and climax ok.
But if a female SIM is havin sex with multiple guys at the same time there is only one guy really having vaginal sex with her. Dps or handjobs in the animations for example.
Can she get pregnant by all of them or onyl by those ho really having vaginal sex or climax with her??

Hey! If the animation creator set the actors roles properly or not, that can happen. It doesn't depend on me.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:04 PM, blossuhm said:

hey turbo! i have a suggestion, idk if this counts for wickedwhims but i’ve always wanted a more realistic sims pregnancy and birth so if it’s possible could you add that? 

Hey! I'm not sure if realistic pregnancy and birth is something I would want to focus on with WW, but maybe.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:02 AM, Godzilla-Force said:

Hey Turbo, I'm curious when your going to add the Patreon Features for the LL Version, especially the Nudity Occurence settings, as those are very useful.

Hey! It's so ready to be out, but I still get bug reports that I need to fix ;)

On 8/7/2018 at 8:27 AM, compiz said:

If you're expecting this to be fixed on the mods side, you will be disappointed, because that's impossible. It's an OS/Game issue. Code Error 3 specifically means that files cannot be accessed/read.

8 hours ago, seanchinhengo1 said:

Hey , so it seems you can no longer join runing sex interactions, is there any reason for this? Am I experiencing a bug or is this a new feature?

Because if it is could you re add the joining sex interaction.

I don't want my sims playing this game without me, autonomy is all well and good but i like to have some control over my sims actions, like choosing to join a running sex interaction of sims I'm am not playing at the moment.

Do i have to change something in my settings perhaps?

I could really use some help I just spent an hour messing around in my files thinking I broke something or I accidentely changed something.

Please anybody tell me what's going on?

Hey! Interesting, I'm looking into it right now, definitely looks like a bug, thanks!

On 8/7/2018 at 1:54 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

Yes, it is. Error code 3 is a corrupted save game. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-Error-Code-3/td-p/4843120

So you're telling me that, in a fresh installed os (win 10 x64), fresh installation of sims 4 (original, no cracks) and fresh installation of WW and I have a corrupt save file? You see the flaw here don't you?

I've deleted the save file, no prob, it is just a random char that I've made to test if i can use the mod. Turns out: Nope! 
Anyway thanks for your time, time to delete WW and TS4 :D

TURBODRIVER:

If you're expecting this to be fixed on the mods side, you will be disappointed, because that's impossible. It's an OS/Game issue. Code Error 3 specifically means that files cannot be accessed/read.

I am indeed disappointed. It is not just me who have this problem, the past week i've seen another 5 people, at least. It can't be an OS/Game issue when the OS & Game runs perfectly when mods are off plus, at least in my case, 2 patches before it was running great with the mod!

Thanks for your time though

20 minutes ago, compiz said:

So you're telling me that, in a fresh installed os (win 10 x64), fresh installation of sims 4 (original, no cracks) and fresh installation of WW and I have a corrupt save file? You see the flaw here don't you?

I've deleted the save file, no prob, it is just a random char that I've made to test if i can use the mod. Turns out: Nope! 
Anyway thanks for your time, time to delete WW and TS4 :D

TURBODRIVER:

I am indeed disappointed. It is not just me who have this problem, the past week i've seen another 5 people, at least. It can't be an OS/Game issue when the OS & Game runs perfectly when mods are off plus, at least in my case, 2 patches before it was running great with the mod!

Thanks for your time though

Did you try removing the EA games folder from My Documents too so that a new one is created?

I had saving issues with a corrupted sim once myself and managed to remove the offending character to fix it,

Maybe something left behind from uninstall like tray files is creating the error?

Hey Turbo, not sure if it´s a bug or maybe a misinterpretation.
Does the Penis-Setting-Function actually change the visual state of a penis, if nude or with undressed bottom, or is this just a subtle function to change interaction or behaviour? Like the chance of having sex with an other Sim or something like that?

I thought it would be something like the Penis-Switch, for Soft or Hard, in Sims3 (Don't know what the real name of that mod was.) Would be really useful if so.

Tested WickedWhims solo without any other mods, and also with different of the recommended Penis-Mods (Noir And Dark Sims Penis Mods, LunarEclipse Penis Mods), and selected the different author settings, but nothing worked.
I tried it with nude-outfits and with the Completly Undress option in Naturism but nothing changed, the visual Penis state remains soft.
My game version is 1.45.62.1020, I´m using the current version of WW, 3.3.4.129h.
Are there any other options, i could have missed, to make that happen?

Any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, casatum1 said:

Hey Turbo, not sure if it´s a bug or maybe a misinterpretation.
Does the Penis-Setting-Function actually change the visual state of a penis, if nude or with undressed bottom, or is this just a subtle function to change interaction or behaviour? Like the chance of having sex with an other Sim or something like that?

I thought it would be something like the Penis-Switch, for Soft or Hard, in Sims3 (Don't know what the real name of that mod was.) Would be really useful if so.

Tested WickedWhims solo without any other mods, and also with different of the recommended Penis-Mods (Noir And Dark Sims Penis Mods, LunarEclipse Penis Mods), and selected the different author settings, but nothing worked.
I tried it with nude-outfits and with the Completly Undress option in Naturism but nothing changed, the visual Penis state remains soft.
My game version is 1.45.62.1020, I´m using the current version of WW, 3.3.4.129h.
Are there any other options, i could have missed, to make that happen?

Any help would be appreciated.

You understood it wrong, it's not a switch between hard and soft.

As default all sims have the same penis model, the one that comes with WickedWhims. What that option does is allow you to equip the sim with other penis model if you have more installed.

2 minutes ago, sharris8 said:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post LE's here or not...but I just got this one and I keep getting them every time I click on my sims (to click next in the WW picker) during sexy times. I tried the ww.fix and it stated that it checked and fixed stuff...but I keep getting LE's. Can anyone help? Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/32zkfpAJ

Wicked perversions? update it if possible.

I'm not sure if this question belongs in technical section, here, or elsewhere but how does the sex dialogue interaction settings or whatever work? I'm trying to make it so that my sim will never ask for sex/woohoo and only have others ask instead, but no matter how I try to fiddle with the settings it doesn't seem to work. Also is there a way you can specifically flag a sim to only accept sex from certain sims and nobody else?