WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I recently updated WW to the current version and I notice that sex is lagging (sometimes the sex interactions just freeze) really bad when I also use the recently updated version of RPO by Lumpinou, is anyone else having this issue?? I also let Lumpinou know as well, I am hoping between the two creators it is a simple fix because these are my top 2 favorite mods and I can only use WW if I take out RPO.

2 hours ago, Orbit12 said:

I recently updated WW to the current version and I notice that sex is lagging (sometimes the sex interactions just freeze) really bad when I also use the recently updated version of RPO by Lumpinou, is anyone else having this issue?? I also let Lumpinou know as well, I am hoping between the two creators it is a simple fix because these are my top 2 favorite mods and I can only use WW if I take out RPO.

I had the same issue yesterday and spent hours trying to figure it out what it was. There is some conflict between WW and Lumpinou's RPO. The latest version of RPO seems to be the conflict? If you still have the previous version (2.8) of RPO it works with the latest WW. 

On 12/27/2022 at 10:42 PM, FilthilyWholesome said:

This has just started happening to me to me. For a short time after updating to 174a, I could still initiate adult-teen romantic interactions. However, now, I can't do that. Yet, for some reason, NPC's can; I've had multiple YA/A/S NPC's initiate sex with the teens on my lot who have registered as lilies.

me either.. and unnapropriate unlock does not work to solve this...

3 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

i had this but found the culprit, it was a traits package by skarrd that caused it for me as soon as i deleted it my sim could travel alone again

Same here, took me a while doing the 50/50 split on mods but sure enough they teleported alone after removing Skarrds pervert and sexually awkward traits.

3 hours ago, simsupremo said:

it does not work for me.. i cant use ww in teen relations

That the problem when ww was 170 my sim get lot of option in romance menu but after 174a now only 2 option like offer message and make moves.

Edited by Ash049
8 hours ago, Flashton said:

I had the same issue yesterday and spent hours trying to figure it out what it was. There is some conflict between WW and Lumpinou's RPO. The latest version of RPO seems to be the conflict? If you still have the previous version (2.8) of RPO it works with the latest WW. 

OMG, so it's updated RPO, then??? Wow, I dunno why I didn't think of that. Okay, I think I've still got the previous version still (phew). Damn, I guess I'll have to downgrade to previous version, since I've long since saved with the latest version of Wicked Whims. 

Thanks for figuring it out! It's been a real drag trying to guess what was causing WW to be so laggy during sex!

On 12/27/2022 at 11:30 AM, samazon said:

Having the same issue, although I don't change clock speed with MCCC (I have the mod though.) Have not found a fix for it yet, but if you find one please let me know! It's only happening during sex and it freezes the game but the animation still loops.

Okay, it looks like @Flashton deduced that it was Lumpinou's Relationship, Pregnancy Overhaul v2.9 mod that was causing the issue. They stated that switching to v2.8 worked just fine. The only downside is that you won't be able to use the Meet&Mingle Dating App module. I've been using v2.9 from 23 Dec, 2022, but it looks like Lumpinou recently updated it on the 27th/28th, so maybe it's possible that some of the lagging issues have been addressed. I'm about to try the updated version of v2.9, so I'll let you know how that turns out here. If it doesn't work, it might be worth it to revert to v2.8 of Lumpinou's mod in the meantime.

Edit:

Yeah, I tested out v2.9 of Lumpinou's RPO and it causes lag with Wicked Whims during sex. Use v2.8 in the meantime if you've still got it. That one works fine with latest WW version.

Edited by yayoyu300
18 hours ago, quicky - I said:

I apologize in advance for not being on topic . The fact is that I deleted the entire folder with animations and there were such objects. can you help me find them ?

Naughty desk set created by Myobi aka SM Sims on Patreon aka Ephiny-asunder on LL

https://www.patreon.com/SMSims/posts

But need become a member to download ^^ and i'm not a member of SM Sims lol

1649896349_Screenshot2022-12-29at11-26-24SMSimsCreatingNSFWStuffforTS4Patreon.png.f0d7627ac80064048ab1056e6c27338b.png

Edited by Angelus75
10 hours ago, MissCee said:

If you remember, can you recall the name of pkg?  

Skarrd_Traits.package & .ts4script file with the same name.

You can put script mods still 1 folder deep into the mods folder, so it is recommend to put them into a separate one that holds the mods name (in this case "Perverts Get Drunk Lost Inhibitions"). If you throw everything just into the mods folder then you'll not find anything ever again.

@TURBODRIVER adult teen rellationship for inappropriate unlock is broken get only 2 option in romance menu. pls can fix it thank you. what I meant Incest mod give to both sims only lead to 2 options. Also love the new attractive features is awsome but sadly i had start new game coz my entire world was thanos snaped of existance with new update.

Edited by Ash049
3 hours ago, Ash049 said:

@TURBODRIVER adult teen rellationship for inappropriate unlock is broken get only 2 option in romance menu. pls can fix it thank you. what I meant Incest mod give to both sims only lead to 2 options. Also love the new attractive features is awsome but sadly i had start new game coz my entire world was thanos snaped of existance with new update.

Just wondering about something you asked.

Are you asking that question to turbodriver?

Because the "WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2" isn't made by turbodriver, the other user/modder/creator.

IF what I said above is wrong, anyone can correct me.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 12/28/2022 at 3:31 PM, Orbit12 said:

per Lumpinou discord channel: Try removing modules 2 and 5, that seems to be working for players who use WW

image.thumb.png.9a1acdbda418c7bfbab6f5a4dd549320.png

On 12/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, KittcatJ said:

WW Settings ->Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utility -> 

Open relationship

Jealousy switch

WW too many settings

After changing the settings you mentioned, do I have to save and close the game and re launch the gave to take effect of changing the setting you mentioned?

Cause I only changed the settings you mentioned and tried to have ww sex again with the NAP Inspector and I still got same rpbolem.