WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 11/30/2021 at 11:45 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWhims is compatible with the 1.82.99 (November 30th) game patch! Still, the newest patch did affect WW save system, but I have a backup save system in place that is keeping things going without data loss. I will release an update to address this as soon as I fix it.

What do you mean by the "WW save system" exactly? Is it something we need to be concerned about or is it more on your end?

12 hours ago, hhartman69 said:

What do you mean by the "WW save system" exactly? Is it something we need to be concerned about or is it more on your end?

As TURBO stated - there's no data loss, no need to be concerned about anything.

Frankly I'm not sure what you'd be concerned about.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166f [2021-12-03]

Something is going on with the reaction of someone having sex.

I have a sim who is cheating on her husband but when the husband catches them, nothing happens. He has the jealousy trait active and does not have the cuck trait. 

In older versions when he catches them he gets very angry and once he died from the shock (lol).

Someone know what happened?

Thanks

49 minutes ago, Rokit6 said:

Something is going on with the reaction of someone having sex.

Check WickedWhims/Settings/Relationship Settings/Relationship Utilities/Relationship Jealousy Switch.

Then check WickedWhims/Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats/Advanced Cheats/Sex Reaction Switch and Relationship Impact from Sex.

They should all have checkmarks on. Are any of them off?

9 hours ago, dc_joker said:

Check WickedWhims/Settings/Relationship Settings/Relationship Utilities/Relationship Jealousy Switch.

Then check WickedWhims/Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats/Advanced Cheats/Sex Reaction Switch and Relationship Impact from Sex.

They should all have checkmarks on. Are any of them off?

Thanks for helping me!

Unfortunatelly every switch you said is on (marked with the green tick).

Yesterday trying why this happens, I realized when husband catch her having sex with more than one, he start to reacts badly to the sex and gets angry with her and with the others as I wanted. The other aren't "famous" but when she only have sex with the famous one (3 stars), idk why the husband don't react... idk if is a WW problem or is only my case with a broken mod conflicting with WW or I have no idea.

17 hours ago, Darnexx said:

For some reason I get an Error message since the latest update with the newest WW.... can't load into any Family with WW installed... :/ 

Reveal hidden contents

Unbenannt.jpg.ef38a4934713eb2cb4f6e48040ea1f76.jpg

Error 102 is usually caused by broken/outdated Mods/CC.

Check if WW works fine on its own, with no other mods installed.

3 hours ago, brucelee83 said:

for some reason, 2 patch ago my ww started to fail, some menus are blank and sex animations have to start a solo animation, then invite to join my sim. Also my stripclub is weird, my dancers dont dance and cant put seats to get a lapdance

Do you have other mods installed?

UI Mods perhaps? Try the same thing - only WW and see if it works then.

Make sure your WW is up to date too!

1 hour ago, Husk said:

Someone told me to try it alone and that worked, seems like another Mod is conflicting with WW now, even tho I didn't add a new one. So it's not WW's fault, my bad.

2 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Someone told me to try it alone and that worked, seems like another Mod is conflicting with WW now, even tho I didn't add a new one. So it's not WW's fault, my bad.

Don't need to add a new one it's one of the ones you are using which is broken....just update any that you use....bd-wp-sol etc.

2 hours ago, procian said:

Don't need to add a new one it's one of the ones you are using which is broken....just update any that you use....bd-wp-sol etc.

It was yet again the Real Pussy Mod... I think I had the same problem last time, but since I don't activly play Sims I forgot about this. It works now.

7 hours ago, Husk said:

Do you have other mods installed?

UI Mods perhaps? Try the same thing - only WW and see if it works then.

Make sure your WW is up to date too!

Thanks for the tip, im running the game with just WW and McCmdCenter ans its working fine, now i have to start to add the mods to see wich one is messing with WW

Yeah, i dont have that package, so far i tracked the error, is comming from my patreon downloads, so im serching by autor to find it

Edit: Found the file, for me it was sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package, i deleted the file and now is working 

Edited by brucelee83

I was checking the WW log while troubleshooting an issue with a missing animation, and it was surprising to find that WW is still expecting to find Better Body.

12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageBoobsBODYTOPFEMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySlimTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyMuscularTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyFeetBODYFEETMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyFeetBODYFEETFEMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis2PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis3PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageSoftPenis2PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageSoftPenis3PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeSoftPenis2PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeSoftPenis3PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallHardPenis1PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallHardPenis2PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallHardPenis3PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageHardPenis1PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageHardPenis2PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageHardPenis3PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeHardPenis1PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeHardPenis2PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeHardPenis3PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.

24 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

I was checking the WW log while troubleshooting an issue with a missing animation, and it was surprising to find that WW is still expecting to find Better Body.

12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageBoobsBODYTOPFEMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySlimTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyMuscularTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyFeetBODYFEETMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyFeetBODYFEETFEMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis2PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis3PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageSoftPenis2PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageSoftPenis3PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeSoftPenis2PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeSoftPenis3PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallHardPenis1PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallHardPenis2PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallHardPenis3PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageHardPenis1PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageHardPenis2PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageHardPenis3PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeHardPenis1PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeHardPenis2PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
12/06/21 02:23:59 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyLargeHardPenis3PENISHARDMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.

If you have an antivirus AWAST, turn it off during the game. Earlier here have already been such problems of anti-virus influence on false positives WW. Sorry for my bad English.

59 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

If you have an antivirus AWAST, turn it off during the game. Earlier here have already been such problems of anti-virus influence on false positives WW. Sorry for my bad English.

This has nothing to do with antivirus. This is Wicked Whims looking for the old Better Body mod, and reporting that it isn't there. Even with the "current" version (still very much abandoned, BTW,) it's reported as missing.

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

This is Wicked Whims looking for the old Better Body mod, and reporting that it isn't there. Even with the "current" version (still very much abandoned, BTW,) it's reported as missing.

I've noticed this too and wondered why that old code was never removed myself.

44 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I've noticed this too and wondered why that old code was never removed myself.

I decided to take a look at my log after seeing this posted by @DarkAudit

I use Better Body feet only yet I'm getting messages for BB penis which I don't have installed. I only use RealGens.

12/06/21 05:34:07 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySmallSoftPenis1PENISSOFTMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.

hi  turbo

as a vampire command a sim (with out any introduction) to be promiscuous and after sex in sims statistics info about this sex apply but when travel to another house these info

disappear and the statistics come back to befor this sex