WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 8/13/2019 at 2:35 PM, MickCasanova said:

I've heard it mentioned that has to do with Sulani. People will just wander into your house and make themselves at home. I haven't seen it myself on Sulani, but I've heard a lot of people complain about it.

Three times now, and once when my sim was at work.  Mostly it's just amusing, but I would prefer if it didn't happen.  Yes, my sim lives in Sulani.  EDIT:  I thought it quoted more, but the issue I'm referring to is when random sims I've never met come into the house and start having sex, either alone or with a partner.

30 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I wonder how I'd upload a house here from sulani I call "asia".

It has a fence carefully placed around the perimeter, that keeps everyone out.

It's a minor PITA (I think) or it was...no one hardly visits anymore, and when someone wants sex they just whisk my sim away from wherever they are in the house, to a cold wet park bench.

Kinda been meaning to talk to turbodriver about that...They want sex, they should come to *you*, and if you're locked up tight in your basement (Did I mention my house has a basement?) they're SOL.

Anyway if there's a file I can upload I will, but it'll probably error out a  lot because of all the extra sextoys.

and drugs.

and sex-closets.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

Well the house is a fine strong house.

Somebody tell me what to upload?

PS the beach-house might be what I'm uploading, it's hard to tell (how do you guys do this without reading books?)

0x00000000!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.blueprint 75.59 kB · 0 downloads

0x00000002!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.bpi 9.59 kB · 0 downloads 0x00000002!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.trayitem 499 B · 0 downloads 0x00000003!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.bpi 30.48 kB · 0 downloads 0x00000103!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.bpi 38.93 kB · 0 downloads 0x00000203!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.bpi 24.83 kB · 0 downloads 0x00000303!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.bpi 45.67 kB · 0 downloads 0x00000403!0x0f3c09d9f1951781.bpi 45.83 kB · 0 downloads

Why did you upload these? if your getting error messages...l/e's post those.....

Waiting to update from 142d for reasons, but posting this anyway in case people are still seeing it.

When an NPC starts autonomous sex, the player sim can join in, but I cannot invite more NPCs. I can click Invite or Ask to Join In, select sims and animation, but they do not actually join, and the new animation does not run.

BUT... if I manually start NPC sex, I can do whatever I choose. Such as making Eliza Pancakes take on two, then three, then... seven (what? ;) ) guys at once in the middle of Burners and Builders.

37 minutes ago, procian said:

Why did you upload these? if your getting error messages...l/e's post those.....

quas...uniab.

birgul frooch

No error here.

ggrrrr did someone want  a house with a nice fence?

No? nevermind.

It's a house (if I uploaded it right) or couldn't you tell by the file-types?

Pre-lecture proofing "Please upload using some gallery interface UI"

yeah but copying them from my "tray" directory was faster.

28 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

quas...uniab.

birgul frooch

No error here.

ggrrrr did someone want  a house with a nice fence?

No? nevermind.

It's a house (if I uploaded it right) or couldn't you tell by the file-types?

Pre-lecture proofing "Please upload using some gallery interface UI"

yeah but copying them from my "tray" directory was faster.

I see...…………….

On 8/12/2019 at 10:40 AM, Dashka82 said:

Hello everyone! 

The mod is awesome and works without any technical issues, but nevertheless I have a problem :(

Could anyone please help me to understand what should I do to make the initiator of the sex action (the sim that is currently controlled by player) to be always the active partner in the animation sequence? 

Let me please elaborate a bit on the problem: 

I have two male sims, let them be called A and B. And regardless of who of them initiates the sex action the sim A is always a passive partner. 

But I want him to be the active partner (the "top" one). 

I did not set up any flags for them, did not set up any gender-specific settings (and would like not to), both sims were created as males and until I took a whim to make them have sex with each other they had a lot of sex with female sims. 

I would like to know if there is a way to set up the mod so that the sim controlled by the player (me) will always be the active partner in the animation regardless of his/her own preferences. 

I am sorry for bothering you with such a small issue, but I cannot move on with my game until it is resolved. I prefer to control the life of my sims even in the smallest details and it totally pisses me off when I direct a sim A to fuck sim B and cannot have him actually do that. 

Many thanks in advance! 

Hello again! 

I am terribly sorry for bothering the community with my problem, but for me it is still a problem :( 

Could anyone please help me? I hope it is not too complicated to resolve. 

I use 1.53.115.1020 version of the game, 4.3.5.142d version of WickedWhims and 6.4.0 version of MCCC. I currently do not use CNWW mod. 

Animations I use are M/M animations by DarkOs and TheGamerBoy. 

Many thanks in advance! 

Attractiveness system and Preferences within.... Great idea and great system.

But I wonder why there are no preference options about penis size. maybe because there are no penis mod with variety of penis size except Noir's ?

I hope preference options about penis size to be added later someday.

I think It's one of the famous preferences in a sexual life.

p.s : just another curiosity about preference option about chest scale. does it works same for male's chest size? and For a case of female, Is it counting a scale of upper body depth? or just the scale of breats? or counting both of them?

23 minutes ago, jongwoyo said:

But I wonder why there are no preference options about penis size. maybe because there are no penis mod with variety of penis size except Noir's ?

I hope preference options about penis size to be added later someday.

I think It's one of the famous preferences in a sexual life.

I agree, using Noir's I've found the small size too small, (since many animations don't use full penetration the penis is outside sometimes) 

And the average size too big, (pokes through the bellys on my skinny sims), causing clipping.

Although it could be fixed by animators just changing the stroke, or the angle of the penis on a few animations.

A skinny sex pair should be used for modeling sex animations and then all the larger sims would work fine anyway.   

But what we really need is a CAS slider mod for penis size like CMars in Sims 3.

Same for Breast Sliders to make the shape different, like 'banana boobs'.

I know, dream on, from what I've gathered it can't be done do to the games design.

36 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I agree, using Noir's I've found the small size too small, (since many animations don't use full penetration the penis is outside sometimes) 

And the average size too big, (pokes through the bellys on my skinny sims), causing clipping.

Although it could be fixed by animators just changing the stroke, or the angle of the penis on a few animations.

A skinny sex pair should be used for modeling sex animations and then all the larger sims would work fine anyway.   

But what we really need is a CAS slider mod for penis size like CMars in Sims 3.

Same for Breast Sliders to make the shape different, like 'banana boobs'.

I know, dream on, from what I've gathered it can't be done do to the games design.

Actually I was talking about "Option about which penis size to be preferred by female(or what gender ever) sim", Because there were only options about preferred size about chest, hips, thighs, muscle, and weights. these things looks like a standards about preferred body style by male sims usually, but to think, It's just common body parts except female breasts. I guess these body part preferences are basically included for attractiveness system because It's inside the base game itself...  But I still hope about options for preferred penis size. Since It's kinda biggest part of many sexual fantasies.

Of course some kind of Cock Slider in game as you said might be great but that's kinda way too much even in my though. I'll be glad If there are preferred penis size options based on Noir's mod. no body scale slider numbers needed but just a tags for each size of different penises. I'll be very glad..

8 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Waiting to update from 142d for reasons, but posting this anyway in case people are still seeing it.

When an NPC starts autonomous sex, the player sim can join in, but I cannot invite more NPCs. I can click Invite or Ask to Join In, select sims and animation, but they do not actually join, and the new animation does not run.

BUT... if I manually start NPC sex, I can do whatever I choose. Such as making Eliza Pancakes take on two, then three, then... seven (what? ;) ) guys at once in the middle of Burners and Builders.

This happens only when the active does not initiate sex, but when the NPC does. It makes perfect sense considering the active, when they initiate, can refuse additional participants. Seems perfectly normal to me. I guess what you want is some sort of override....

32 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:

This happens only when the active does not initiate sex, but when the NPC does. It makes perfect sense considering the active, when they initiate, can refuse additional participants. Seems perfectly normal to me. I guess what you want is some sort of override....

In that case, the option to add participants and choose an animation wouldn't even be present. Since they are, that appears to me that it is not Working As Intended.

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

In that case, the option to add participants and choose an animation wouldn't even be present. Since they are, that appears to me that it is not Working As Intended.

Not necessarily... If you note that when choosing, you see the friendship/romance bars under the sims portrait? Well, those indicate the relationship that your sims sex partner has with the selected sim. The chances of them accepting the active sims selection is entirely based on the relationship with each other, and has nothing to do with your sim. If it's too low, they will not be allowed to join. This is why the option to choose is allowed. Unfortunately, I don't know the threshold for allowing them to join, but they will almost certainly be refused if they have no relationship at all.

So you can see, there is a reason for allowing this system to operate the way it does. Sure, it seems like you should be allowed to invite anyone you want, but that's not how it must work. If you can do it, so can your partner. They might choose someone you don't want, and you'll end up having to cancel the action. Fortunately, Turbo found a way to mostly mitigate that issue with giving the active sim priority over the inactive one. Now when someone asks your partner if they can join, the active can say yes or no. That was made available in 145. Which is a great addition.

1 minute ago, MickCasanova said:

Not necessarily... If you note that when choosing, you see the friendship/romance bars under the sims portrait? Well, those indicate the relationship that your sims sex partner has with the selected sim. The chances of them accepting the active sims selection is entirely based on the relationship with each other, and has nothing to do with your sim. If it's too low, they will not be allowed to join. This is why the option to choose is allowed. Unfortunately, I don't know the threshold for allowing them to join, but they will almost certainly be refused if they have no relationship at all.

So you can see, there is a reason for allowing this system to operate the way it does. Sure, it seems like you should be allowed to invite anyone you want, but that's not how it must work. If you can do it, so can your partner. They might choose someone you don't want, and you'll end up having to cancel the action. Fortunately, Turbo found a way to mostly mitigate that issue with giving the active sim priority over the inactive one. Now when someone asks your partner if they can join, the active can say yes or no. That was made available in 145. Which is a great addition.

First off, I have Always Accept turned on, which should make the relationship bars irrelevant. Second, the latest updates I'm about to install may have made the whole question moot. I'll know after breakfast. :)

21 hours ago, simsadict said:

Thank you for your answer, but now i downloaded @wild_guy's female body details and he says that's recomended to have cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale. :)   

You can but don't have to as Wild Guys Body Details works just fine with the WW body too, witch I didn't know for some time.

I was using Better Bodies for a long time but started having the genital coloration issues.

Also works with the Sopor Allure Tops.

In this case 'recommended' just means 'preferred', (personal preference). 

Updated to new patch and WW 145c. The issue with autonomous NPC sex has carried over from before the patch and WW 142d. Always accept and Manual NPC sex enabled.

If an NPC sim starts autonomous sex, the options to invite more NPCs and choose an animation behave as expected, but they do not join in, and the new animation does not play. If *I* start NPC sex, I can add more and more NPCs as I see fit. If I have the player sim try to join in, they can, but cannot invite others after. The same results as above happen.

So far tested with Nisa's still installed, but without CNWW. So CNWW is not an issue here.

(ETA: Not Nisa's related, either. so AFAICT, it's all WW.)

On 8/17/2019 at 5:43 PM, simsadict said:

Thank you for your answer, but now i downloaded @wild_guy's female body details and he says that's recomended to have cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale. :)   

Of course you can remove them if you don't want to use them. But since they aren't included in WW, they are still actual as available alternative body. Personally, I use only this body for all my sims.

So I'm having issues with my s9im using the bathroom. He's able to get nude for the shower or bath, but whenever he pees or poops he keeps his pants on. I did the ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit, and it does not seem to work. 

Any idea why or how I can fix this? Could it be conflicting with another plugin? 

While we're at the topic of cheats... the Ctrl-Shift-C command just stopped working for me. When I do it, nothing happens at all. Considering how much I am used to using 'resetsim' as a fix-all command, it's bugging the hell out of me. Anyone had the same issue and might have an idea what (I presume a mod) might be causing it?

Update: there was a keybind conflict with Radeon ReLive (or whichever part of the package). It uses Ctrl-Shift-C for toggling camera recording. As I never used a camera on my PC (believe it or not) and never even thought of streaming, I never looked into those settings. And the lack of camera is why the keybind was doing nothing at all (I guess if I had a camera, I'd notice it being turned on) Changing the keybind seems to have solved the issue.

1 hour ago, TomasGrizzly said:

While we're at the topic of cheats... the Ctrl-Shift-C command just stopped working for me. When I do it, nothing happens at all. Considering how much I am used to using 'resetsim' as a fix-all command, it's bugging the hell out of me. Anyone had the same issue and might have an idea what (I presume a mod) might be causing it?

Maybe you use a custom cursor in your system? it is not related to the game but it is a problem. Lol