WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

39 minutes ago, Veoly said:

Maybe you use a custom cursor in your system? it is not related to the game but it is a problem. Lol

I don't even know how to do it, let alone why would I do something like that. The problem appears only in TS4 and only recently. Any hotkeys involving those keys in any other app work normally.

it seems EA changed their console command. Previously when using ctrl-shft-C the console command would open in conjunction with ongoing gameplay, ie. the game would continue running unless paused, you could play the game with console open, which was very handy for obvious reasons. After the recent patch, however, console command is exclusive, meaning the game pauses and no user interaction is possible until command console is closed...which sucks.

It's possible this change may be causing other issues that some players have described. I'm not sure if there is a fix for that, either a game setting, cheat, or mod, but I would be very interested in reverting command console to it's previous iteration.

Hey everybody,

I haven't found Something about it, there're soooo much question about this Mod.. Sorry if somebody already answer about this. 

I installed the last update of wickedwhims etc but I've already have this problem before last update. But when WickedWhims is activate, I can't use some of the love interraction as "Hold her hands " or "Offer some flower" and other interactions. My sims just debug with their arms in T and Nothing happened.

Someone know how to fix this ?

Thanks a lot & sorry for my bad English.

kisses from a french player ! ;)

11 hours ago, mle said:

it seems EA changed their console command. Previously when using ctrl-shft-C the console command would open in conjunction with ongoing gameplay, ie. the game would continue running unless paused, you could play the game with console open, which was very handy for obvious reasons. After the recent patch, however, console command is exclusive, meaning the game pauses and no user interaction is possible until command console is closed...which sucks.

It's possible this change may be causing other issues that some players have described. I'm not sure if there is a fix for that, either a game setting, cheat, or mod, but I would be very interested in reverting command console to it's previous iteration.

I noticed this too. It;s driving me nuts since it really helps to hover over a sim to get their name. Can't do that anymore with the console open.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:22 AM, DarkAudit said:

Because you're using the WRONG VERSION.

You didn't do the reading, and you broke your game. It's all your fault, so don't expect the board to fix your mistake. How many times do people have to be told that certain mods only work with specific versions of WW?

No one is benefiting from the type of unnecessary, overly aggressive answer you are giving. 

1 hour ago, Argarth said:

Please refrain from answering any post on this board. No one is benefiting from the type of unnecessary, overly aggressive answer you are giving. 

Don't police the thread. It's not your role to do so.

As aggressive as they are, they have a point. The amount of people who are too lazy to bother reading things and then complain on here about their mods not working is staggering. The support thread is almost always full of duplicate or necroed topics moaning about things that have already been reported and/or fixed. 

2 hours ago, Argarth said:

Please refrain from answering any post on this board. No one is benefiting from the type of unnecessary, overly aggressive answer you are giving. 

To what I answer or not is on MY and other members opinion. But if you think the members are aggressiv - everyone can take a look what you do and post at LL. *lol

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2215653-argarth/

If someone does not like to understand kind words, a kick in the ass is sometimes needed. This is not the kids corner.

2 hours ago, Kucu091 said:

Or better yet, a potion that makes a sim's dick/balls bigger, thicker or heavier ?

Guess that isn’t possible, since dicks has no sliders xd. Might will be spells and potion focused. Also seems like they gonna add a new hidden world. Hope they don’t add that evil or good witches from sims 2 I used to hate both. 

but the person who are going made that animation for wicked magic sure,   will get tons of money xd 

39BD75A9-4266-4B25-B9E8-395659185B87.jpeg

@TURBODRIVER: a small compatibility request. A recent game patch introduced the "Off The Grid" lot trait. When using this trait, only certain electronic or water-related items can be used, and with each of those items you can only perform "quick" variants of certain actions (like showering, washing hands, brushing teeth). For example, instead of brushing your teeth regularly, with the Off The Grid lot trait and an Off The Grid compatible sink, you get the option to "Quickly Brush Teeth" instead.

The problem I now find with WW is that the "Quick" variants of those actions no longer clean cum off the sim. So if my sim gave someone a blowjob, using the "Quickly Brush Teeth" option with an Off The Grid sink doesn't remove the cum overlay.

Could this please be fixed? Thanks

I don't know what I'm doing with my settings, but the incest traits aren't working and the only way to have it in the game is global incest which I kinda don't want to use globally.  Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else experiencing this?

Getting erros when trying animations:

It seems like all animations I have on the Wicked Whims folder aren't being detected by the game.

UPDATE: It seems to be related to CNWW Pets.

Spoiler

08/12/19 23:09:29 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 152, in _on_zone_update_event
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 26, in _update_sex_handlers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_operators\active_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 186, in update_active_sex_handlers
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 614, in pre_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 576, in play
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosiminteractionsmixin.py", line 62, in push_affordance
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\nuttylib\utils\cninjector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cninteractions.py", line 38, in _pet_turbo_sim_interaction_mixin_push_affordance
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cninteractions.py", line 23, in get_affordance_id
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_pet'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_sex_handlers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_pet'

08/12/19 23:09:30 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 152, in _on_zone_update_event
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 26, in _update_sex_handlers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_operators\active_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 186, in update_active_sex_handlers
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 614, in pre_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 576, in play
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosiminteractionsmixin.py", line 62, in push_affordance
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\nuttylib\utils\cninjector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cninteractions.py", line 38, in _pet_turbo_sim_interaction_mixin_push_affordance
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cninteractions.py", line 23, in get_affordance_id
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_sex_handlers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_pet'

08/12/19 23:09:50 Traceback (most recent call last):

08/12/19 23:09:54 Traceback (most recent call last):

08/21/19 22:59:14 Traceback (most recent call last):

08/21/19 22:59:18 Traceback (most recent call last):

08/21/19 23:06:00 Traceback (most recent call last):

08/21/19 23:07:37 Traceback (most recent call last):

On 8/20/2019 at 3:23 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

Don't police the thread. It's not your role to do so.

As aggressive as they are, they have a point. The amount of people who are too lazy to bother reading things and then complain on here about their mods not working is staggering. The support thread is almost always full of duplicate or necroed topics moaning about things that have already been reported and/or fixed. 

You are right. I should have phrased my post differently. I edited to reflect better what I meant to say. Last thing I want would be to start policing anything. Still, I find no use in getting overly aggressive when answering to a post from someone who can be new to this site and finds him/herself in front of a thread that has 642 pages. On the other hand, I agree they may have a point. It just the cocky, overly dramatic way to answer that discourage other people, who may have something useful to ask, from posting their questions.

In any case, DarkAudit shouldn't be worry about my pseudo-policing post. He/she always can count on Marianita Soprano to answer for him with another overly aggressive replay. *lol

@mignon9

Incest, yuck. Anthropologically speaking, sole reason for debilitating genes. But my disgust aside, let's try to sort this out.

First off, did you set in relationship section for no age restriction? There's option that prevent teens having coitus with non teens. If you did enable said setting,

check if both parties involved have incest trait. If that fails, try to perform deep cleaning of your save game (it's getting boring repeating the same thing, but what

can you do).

Also, providing additional information about your installed mods and their versions ofc helps alot to people trying to provide support. Word to the wise. Make sure

you back up your save game and mods. You don't want to lose your game for some silly mistake by accident. Most of the time it's conflicting / unupdated mods

that cause problems. Script mods in particular. So in the future, try to be mode descriptive about your problems :)

Have a nice day!

@alexlll

Peeping Sims taking photos occur only when they peep on sims that are in revealing clothing (I.E. in swimming, sleep attire or naked) and they will play picture taking

animation as a cosmetic thing. Purpose of them taking pics is to sell it and behind the lines, add relation bit to sim "photo taken" or something. They will continue to

behave like that regardless of line of sight to the Sim they're taking picture of.

I did some experiments on how to Peep proof my home lot. Placing wardrobe closets, TVs, basically any object that would obstruct their view. Nada. They will peep and

take pictures regardless of line of sight. Even your active Sim can succumb to the same behavior if s/he peep on sim in revealing clothing and won't save pictures taken

by autonomous action. That is why you have manual option.

And believe me, you don't want them to save bunch of useless pictures. You'll quickly flood your drive with heap of garbage pictures, not to mention time wasted trying

to find few that are somewhat adequate. If TD makes this a thing, I want switch to disable it. Screen shots take on average 1,4MB. Depending on compression rate.

And peeping sims can snap up to 50 pics in one visit. At least!

Good evening everybody,

I hope you can help me. My English is not so good, but I tried to do the "first help" steps like deep cleaning. I'm not shure I understood all these steps right.

I first had a problem with nisas. I was asked to update all my mods, now WW isn't working as well.

The problem: the WW-button is there, i can choose settings and nudity, but no sex and when i click things like bed, there is no WWbutton at all.

Hopefully you can help me (please put it in easy steps).

Thank you!

WickedWhims_v145c_Exception.txt

@TURBODRIVER

version 145c

I don't know what causes this, but Random Sex does not advance relationship, nor does it add bits for "introduced", "has met" etc. This does not occur all the time,

but enough times for me not to consider it a fluke. Also, if I load a save that is made on public lot (I.E. I've saved while in gym, then reloaded same save) without

exiting the game, sim pairing seem broken and does not follow any autonomy rules. Even though I have set for sims that are in relationship (ofc this rule does not

apply to non commital and polyamorous) not to have sex with others, they do. This also rarely occurs and can be circumvented by closing game and then reloading,

think this would qualify as a bug.

From script mods, I run WickedWhims (don't know why I mentioned it), MCCC and Basemental Drugs n' Alcohol. Tried with different configuration installation  of

mentioned mods and problem persists. No LE was thrown what so ever. It is as if pairing occurs before all utils are fully loaded.

@jupiteranerde

Greetings.

Your problem is with CNWW and Nisa's Wicked Perversion. I'm not using those mods, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I've noticed that NWP wasn't updated

for WW 145c, while CNWW modules are. Try removing NVP until it is updated by the author.

For deep cleaning, you HAVE TO perform shallow cleaning first. In most cases shallow cleaning is enough, but it cannot hurt doing deep cleaning.

Before you do anything, make sure you back up your saves.

Copy folder (map or directory, how ever you wish to call it)

"\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves"

to safe location.

SHALLOW CLEANING:

Navigate (or in other words, open) "\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves"

Delete from that folder (map or directory, how ever you want to call it) following:

"WickedWhimsMod"

DEEP CLEANING:

Save your game in new slot. You can also name it something that is easy to identify it later.

Close your game.

Navigate (or in other words, open) "\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods"

Delete "WickedWhimsMod"

Run the game and save in another new slot.

Reinstall WickedWhims and play.

After cleaning you will have to configure your mod again, set lost skills etc. Can use MCCC to help you with that.

2 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@jupiteranerde

Greetings.

Your problem is with CNWW and Nisa's Wicked Perversion. I'm not using those mods, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I've noticed that NWP wasn't updated

for WW 145c, while CNWW modules are. Try removing NVP until it is updated by the author.

For deep cleaning, you HAVE TO perform shallow cleaning first. In most cases shallow cleaning is enough, but it cannot hurt doing deep cleaning.

Before you do anything, make sure you back up your saves.

Copy folder (map or directory, how ever you wish to call it)

"\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves"

to safe location.

SHALLOW CLEANING:

Navigate (or in other words, open) "\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves"

Delete from that folder (map or directory, how ever you want to call it) following:

"WickedWhimsMod"

DEEP CLEANING:

Save your game in new slot. You can also name it something that is easy to identify it later.

Close your game.

Navigate (or in other words, open) "\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods"

Delete "WickedWhimsMod"

Run the game and save in another new slot.

Reinstall WickedWhims and play.

After cleaning you will have to configure your mod again, set lost skills etc. Can use MCCC to help you with that.

Thank you so much!

It was CNWW. After reinstalling it WW worked again. For NVP i will wait for the new update.

(I did the shallow cleaning before the deep cleaning)

Is the "Preferred Sex" option in the attractiveness settings just a better representation of a sim's vanilla gender preference, or are they two separate things? If it works how I think it does then sims who already have a set preference will automatically get picked up by WW and you never have to touch that option?