WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm also having problems. Sims will not get pregnant no matter what. The only way they can get pregnant is to use the Woohoo try for baby, or manually set them as pregnant using MCCC. I've uninstalled MCCC and the problem persists. This started with the last WickedWhims update.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

WickedWhims 3.3.4.127 (March 21st)

• Added Settings and Disabled Animations import/export functions
  • Reworked animations system to perfectly sync actors animations
  • Made changing sex animation switch it instantly
  • Made asking for sex use the default social chatting interaction
  • Fixed asking for sex being done by the wrong Sim
  • Made autonomy asking for sex dialog appear during chatting
  • Reworked routing to the sex location
  • Added 'Relationship Awareness Switch' setting to Sex Autonomy Specifics
  • Added 'Auto Undress Gloves with Top' setting to undress gloves when undressing top
  • Improved undressing during sex
  • Added 'Global Instant Undressing Switch' cheat to instantly undress Sims outside sex [T]
  • Reworked strapon dress/undress logic
  • Added 'Auto Remove Unnecessary Strapon' setting
  • Removed 'Auto Equip Strapon' setting
  • Made strapon changeable on every Sim
  • Made animations limited to the maximum number of 10 actors
  • Added XML field for forcing to undress gloves ('animation_force_nude_hands')
  • Changed XML field from 'animation_naked_flags' to 'animation_naked_type'
  • Changed XML field from 'animation_length' to 'animation_loops'
  • Made 'Kiss Neck' and 'Attempt to Seduce' interactions unlocked for adults
  • Fixed Sims not dressing up after sex while wearing a strapon
  • Fixed sex settings being glitchy during sex
  • Fixed date goals not being completable with default woohoo
  • Fixed reacting to Sims nudity when they are in sex instead of reacting to sex
  • Fixed sex autonomy chance increase resetting even when autonomy sex didn't occur

WickedWhims 3.3.4.128 (April 1st)

• Added ‘Cuckold/Cuckquean’ Reward Trait for 1000 Satisfaction Points
  • Added 'Cuckold’ moodlet and reaction to sex
  • Added 'Watch Sex’ interaction
  • Added new solo sex autonomy trigger to Sims watching sex

On 26.02.2018 at 7:38 PM, slider said:

Hello Turbodriver, I'd like to ask a few questions.

It's been some time since you mentioned that you were working (or planning to work) on a body replacer. Can you tell us how is it coming along? Will existing clothes be compatible with it? Do you think it will be possible to add a penis size slider? Cmar managed to do so last year by binding it with the hip slider (maybe it would be more convenient to bind it to the foot slider?).

Also, seeing the theme of Jungle Adventure pack, I was wondering if you could give sims with at least some exhibitionist skill the ability to pee on outside locations (maybe against a tree or bushes).

Thanks for your fantastic work, keep it up!

Hey!

Still working on it, clothes will be compatible, no slider but there will be more penis options.

And got it, started work on stand-alone peeing.

Thanks!

On 28.02.2018 at 5:50 AM, CaddyShack2747 said:

Hey Turbo! Will WW work with Jungle Adventures? It was released yesterday.

Also, may I suggest like the option of disabling individual Sims from sex autonomy, that there is also an option to do the same but with Nudity? I enjoy when Sims take off clothing randomly, but I don't want everyone doing that, like old people and stuff!

I also gave my support and became a patron!

Hey! Nudity autonomy will be reworked so I will consider that. Thanks!

On 28.02.2018 at 8:56 AM, TheCaptn said:

There seem to be a number of unique furniture items which don't have any climax animations, and since I have my progression set to climax rather than time this results in a lot of endless scenes when I'm trying out new these furniture items... I thought WW already had a mechanic to deal with that though? As in; if the progression reaches the top level and there's no climax available it should stop right?

Mine just seem to loop back to the beginning though... It doesn't result in any errors, but I am still experiencing the regular LastException error that I reported a while back. It has no noticeable consequences though, so I just play on through. Now I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's related after all?

There is no fallback mechanic in place to stop the interaction when climax is not available but I will think about it.

On 3.03.2018 at 3:34 AM, Reitanna said:

it says to always remove all files before installing new versions, does that mean our save files too? I hate having to redo my settings every time I download the new version

Only mod files, PACKAGE and TS4SCRIPT.

On 3.03.2018 at 4:43 AM, defaultdisplayname said:

Hey Turbo,

Why did you changed color palette since last WW update?

Before WW update:

Open Create-a-sim menu > Body > Color palette: TS4 default (no wrench icon)

After WW:

Open Create-a-sim menu > Body > Color palette: All shows wrench icon

If this is not WW's change, then what changed this?

Hey! It's required to add extra skin texture space for additional body parts (penis).

On 4.03.2018 at 9:20 PM, hymninway said:

Update suggestion: Option to have sim underwear easily duplicate from the already existing outfit chosen in CAS.

Uh, I don't know about this, I don't really like the underwear feature and it doesn't do much other than being a cosmetic addition, besides it being limited with the hacky CAS Screen.

On 4.03.2018 at 9:37 PM, Cheekykinz said:

Is it possible to add an option to randomize penis for Unplayed sims/NPCs only?  

It's already there, in Penis Settings.

On 5.03.2018 at 9:43 PM, wild_guy said:

A suggestion I long wanted to make: 

In scientist career of 'Get to work' sims can get the SimRay device. The 'Mind Control: Change Outfit' action available for this device among other actions. By default having used SimRay we can change other sims outfit only to standard CAS categories, so it would be very nice to add nudity outfits to be available too, I mean underwear or naked. Also sims who are under this action of the device could increase their nudity skill but get some negative moodlet because they have been undressed forcibly. Also maybe some other WW actions could be added if posssible, it is probably a device of great potentialities:smile:

When I get to work with the 'Get to Work' expansion I will support the SimRay, it's one of the earliest ideas I had.

On 6.03.2018 at 6:09 AM, sura954 said:

Hey, is there any profiler/settings file that I can use to load settings ? I just created a new save and I don't want to go through the whole process of tweaking every feature, thanks.

Hey! Next full update will include a way to import/export settings and animations data.

On 6.03.2018 at 9:08 PM, thedemongod95 said:

who would be responsible for making bath and shower animations add hygiene? the animation creator or Turbodriver?  It would be awesome if shower and bath sex could totally replace bathing as method of gaining hygiene. also I second the guy asking for virginity buff that's tied somehow to number of times woohooed or specifically vaginal interactions. how hard could it be to add those things?

Right now, nobody, but I will be adding a way for animators to control it.

Consider trying Nisa's Wicked Perversions for now.

On 6.03.2018 at 10:35 PM, craftyplumbob said:

The new website looks nice Turbo! :blush:

Thanks! :smiley:

On 7.03.2018 at 5:42 PM, Transporter000 said:

Hello.
Will there be pads, tampons of all ages (teens, youth, adults, elders) in this modification?
And will it be?

Hey! Yes.

On 8.03.2018 at 2:01 AM, TheWhite said:

Is there any way you can add more default penises? Yours looks  best with the body hair but the penis itself is too... big. It's just sticking out too much. And all the other penises out there have the discoloration anyway and don't fit as well with the body hair. I'm using Luumia bodyhair.

There will be more sizes and an uncut version available in the future.

On 8.03.2018 at 6:24 PM, thedemongod95 said:

I have a suggestion. Location specific cum buffs instead of the old one size fits all "cum dump" buff. so maybe an internal cum buff makes sims that don't want kids uncomfortable, and external cum buffs would make them feel relieved. you could have all sorts of different reactions for cum buffs from different sims.                           If anyone else likes the idea feel free to reply and agree. btw, this mod is so good that it has made the sims replace skyrim as my fav game with adult content, great job.

I will consider it when improving cum functions in the future. Thanks.

On 8.03.2018 at 6:49 PM, shaffyx said:

Does anyone know if disabling autonomy for selected sim prevents your sim from being asked for sex?

Yes.

On 13.03.2018 at 12:12 PM, currahee said:

Hello, is a prostitution function planned?

Hey! Yes.

On 15.03.2018 at 3:59 PM, Jpnts said:

Is there a way to turn off sims being pissed off about teen pregnancy? It's getting annoying.

I am planning on adding a setting for it.

On 20.03.2018 at 10:35 PM, wild_guy said:

Does anybody know where Turbodriver went missing? I'm worrying that something is wrong, no any word from him for about a month. :frown:

Working on improving vital elements of WickedWhims doesn't give me much time to read and respond to everything.

On 20.03.2018 at 10:15 PM, FzzyDg8 said:

Your mod had been a source of much entertainment for me and I thank you very much.  I have a question regarding the recognition of clothing.  Obviously, the sims recognize nudity, but do they actually recognize sexy clothing on a sim?  It seems to me that beautiful clothing for a sim is more for the players benefit than the sims themselves.  I think the concept of clothing recognition would go a long way in creating desire.  My comment on this is more of an observation and not a request, but if it sounds doable, I'm all for it.

Thanks! Not yet, but there will be some ways Sims recognize clothing and how that affects them.

On 21.03.2018 at 5:59 PM, Vinnley69 said:

I Have A Suggestion For The Future. So Far, The Option For Females Is To Have Both A Penis And A Vagina, But Males Only Have The Penis Option (Or Maybe They Do, And I Just Don't Know How To Make That Magic Work. Idk). It Would Be Nice For Males To Have The Option To Have A Vagina! I Have A FtM Transgender Character, And Whenever He Has Intercourse With His Husband, There Is Always An Awkward Flaccid Penis Where His Vagina Would Be, And It Would Just Be Nice If I (And Others, As I've Read) Would Have The Option To Rid Of It.

That Makes It Somewhat Problematic Because Of How Sims Gender Is Handled. I Don't Think Making A Male With A Vagina Would Be So Easy But Probably Possible.

On 25.03.2018 at 4:32 PM, rbmifan said:

Just found this mod recently and I'm really impressed with the number of features and overall awesomeness of it (not to mention, a working poly option!). I have a small suggestion, particularly in light of the upcoming import options for disabled animations: the option to turn off animation categories when you click on an object, so all available animations for that object are displayed in one list. This would be really handy for people who prefer playing with a smaller number of their favorite animations, would reduce the number of times you get a 'no animations found' message, and would make finding all the stages in an animation series easier.

(Related but probably more complicated: the option to search by object category when sifting through animations to enable/disable)

Interesting idea, I will think about it. Thanks!

On 30.03.2018 at 11:09 AM, ialbie said:

Hi Turbo, Hi folks,

Thank you for your great work during these years!

I have a Suggestion/Request to submit to you.

Do you think is possible to add an option to hide the plumbob only when start animations and showin' it again at the end of the animation cycle?

Thank you, I'm also curious to know what people think about it, do you think this can be useful for you too?

Have a great day!

CIAO

Hey! Next full update will include that change. Thanks!

On 31.03.2018 at 12:13 PM, slider said:

Do you know if Turbodriver is taking a little break from the mod/this forum? He used to be very active, but lately he only answered a few technical issues and have kept mostly silent.

I either take a break from the mod to be active on forums or take a break from forums to work on the mod ;)

I notice it says that there are only three mods that make up wicked whims. I currently have a number of TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims titled mods in my mods folder. Have these all been reduced to these three files? Should I delete these files?

These are the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims files I have in the mods folder:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

Should I delete all of these when I install the new one? If not, which ones should I delete and which ones should I keep?

Unless I am mistaken... you should delete ALL of the old packages and only use the most current ones when upgrading. There is a link for Wicked Whims Help in the OP... there are pretty detailed instructions on how to install, what to do for files and such. Almost any question you can or would want to answer is likely there somewhere. ;) and in great detail. I was looking at it yesterday and found some nice info about the updated system and penis and other important things if I was to decide to start playing sims again (and with this of course :P) in the near future. Well worth the read through in its entirely. Very well written and laid out.

Hi everyone! I have an unusual problem with modem wicked. mod does not show up in the game (it does not appear at all in the sims in live mode). when I used mc command to develop all the skills, it developed the skills associated with this modem. I tried to remove, add etc. but the problem is still. I have the latest addition to the 'jungle' game or something. someone may have this problem and can help?

8 hours ago, slylynch said:

I notice it says that there are only three mods that make up wicked whims. I currently have a number of TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims titled mods in my mods folder. Have these all been reduced to these three files? Should I delete these files?

These are the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims files I have in the mods folder:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

Should I delete all of these when I install the new one? If not, which ones should I delete and which ones should I keep?

Always remove all files from the previous version before installation!
WickedWhims is made out of just 3 files!

(TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, ww_cas_parts.json)
Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!
Can't undress? Remove outdated mods affecting Sims visuals!

what's wrong with you? can you read? I could understand Turbodriver very well if he someday loses the desire to answer questions. this forum is really becoming more and more of a disaster!

I have a perfect guide to the correct install of mod's. Point 1: read what the author writes! point 2: it is best to read it 2 times! point 3: you should also understand what the author wants to tell you! point 4: drink a cup of strong black coffee! point 5: it is best to read the instructions again! point 6: you install the mod! point 7: never ask stupid questions in the forum, which have been answered a thousand times! point 8: everything will be fine when you grow up ;)

This guide is copyrighted by me! I do not allow anyone to understand or even use this :tongue:

LMAO @ Vincenza.Love the post.And a big thanks to Turbodriver for all the work he does.This is the first time I ever used Whicked Whims and downloaded it about 3 months ago and just love it.It's made the sims fun again for me and I look forward to the new animations everyone comes up with.Even joined a couple of animators on Patreon and love the animations they've done for me.Thanks all.

On 24.02.2018 at 11:31 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122g

• Fixed birth control objects missing the focus component
  • Fixed teen woohoo being available even when disabled in settings
  • Made the mod not freak out so much about outdated mods using appearance modifiers
    Mods that are using appearance modifiers (visual modifications to Sims appearance) are now broken and will cause issues with other working mods. This change will make WickedWhims throw fewer errors, but undressing will not work correctly if you have any broken mods installed.

Could anyone be so kind and specify, please, what is meant by appearance modifiers?  I can only think of custom haircuts/make-up/facial hair/skintones

Because of this warning I'm a bit of frightened to update my game (haven't installed the jungle adventure yet) - should I consider all the older mods, changing sims appearance and created before the release of the jungle adventure, broken?

Thank you for clarification in advance!

Good day to eveyrone

34 minutes ago, Aeonian said:

Could anyone be so kind and specify, please, what is meant by appearance modifiers?  I can only think of custom haircuts/make-up/facial hair/skintones

Because of this warning I'm a bit of frightened to update my game (haven't installed the jungle adventure yet) - should I consider all the older mods, changing sims appearance and created before the release of the jungle adventure, broken?

Good day to eveyrone

I do not play the game anymore so I am out of the matter. I suppose it's mainly about mods modifying the penis, pregnancy mods and body replacer. There have always been small problems, which is completely understandable.

google translate

3 hours ago, Aeonian said:

Good day to eveyrone

something that add/change appearance your sims

like basemental drug mod (change eye color to red if sims were drunk/ got effect from drug)

or ww for cum

or violence mod (blood on your sims)

or suntan mod (that make your skin look like burn because got exposed by sun, tan skin ?)

or wedding ring mod (mod that make your sim automatically wearing wedding ring in wedding ceremony)

etc etc,

dont be frighten, just make sure you know what kind mod you have, and the mod are compatible for latest version of game (sometimes its very helpfull if you read a few latest page for comment in author thread )

10 hours ago, shinyyy said:

Start by removing Mods\poses\graycurse_cooking_ingredients_overhaul.ts4script and Mods\MTS_TheFoodGroup_1719773_mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions_LatestVersion and see if the problem persists. 

* If so, try removing Basemental Drugs (I am assuming that's the source of things like bmsnortetc.). 

* If not, try it with one of those two and then the other and see if it happens either or both times.

That's all I've got for you for now.  Good luck!

If this question has been asked previously, please forgive my oversight.  I know how frustrating it is to answer the same question over and over.  My question is regarding pregnancy.  Currently, my understanding is that there is one donor with regard to fertilization, regardless of the number of partners involved.  If a multiple birth is present, is it possible to have more than one child fathered by more than one partner.  For example, if twins are the result from a 3-some, can each child be fathered by a different donor?

Don't know if this has been asked before, but having a major issue where the nipples and vagina are not aligned right. By this I mean there is no color to the nipples whatsoever (Have the Better bodies mod), some sort of small circular distortion above the nipple, and the vagina doesn't have any pubic hair to it. Strange thing is for male sims the penis shows up correctly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Wicked Sims and Better bodies. Nothing seems to work. 

Hi everyone!

Im sorry but i have a problem with the animation. I have few experience for the modding and the mods using... and english :smile: So be patient, plz. This problem is (i try put in my screenshoot.):

5aca04fa55482_sims401.jpg.0e148a2fa8cf74c83e556ee9893451f4.jpg   

I hope this image size is enought. Two girls ("Change sim" option - "have penis" added) and this... Didnt changed anything other (no accessories, no body shape in here). This girls are default sim by the game. I will note the addons/mods what i useing now.: Sims4( Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Toddler, Fittnes, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party Stuffs // Better Body, Airplanerandi Porn TV, Noir and Dark )toys, Sex Doll, clothes, penis with male and female rig), Airplane nipple tattoo, Klaxon House pleasure packs, Bimbo aspiration mod, Atrois Ankles rope, Luumia smoothish female and male package, Myobi v3 / v4 package (but the v4 is active ingame) and soo many animation pacs for the WW from awesome modds. Amra, Anarcis, Annony, ATrois, Golden88, Lifeline, Lupobianco, Mike24, Mrrakkonn, ooOLaLaWorld, Wild Guy, Yrsa, Zorak.

I try reinstalling all mods step by step, but didnt find any good resoult. 

Sorry for my language. But i hope anyone can help me.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Is anyone else having an issue with Sims sex positions being out of wack? Like, the wrong sex doing the wrong position. For instance woman fucking man or man giving woman a blowjob. The positions should be the other way around.

It happens alot, not sure if I should just delete all my animations and start over...

My sims 4 game has run perfectly for years, and now all of a sudden, it keeps crashing "the sims 4 has stopped working" - it has never happened before until about a week ago. I load the game, go into the family im playing, a few minutes in, boom, crashed again.. 

I have WW installed, the 5th of March version.. Its worked fine until now, im not even sure that is is Wicked Whims, but everyone on this thread is always so helpful..
I removed all mods and CC, still crashed..

Also, I did start a whole new sims 4 folder, where you remove folder, restart the game and then put back saves, mods etc.. Do you think i couldve wrecked something that way? Hellpppp 

Ill attatch my DXdiag and my latest crash files.. I hope someone can help because its rendered my game unplayable  

lastCrash.txt

lastCrash_63658916960.txt

DxDiag.txt

On 4/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, codia1990 said:

My sims 4 game has run perfectly for years, and now all of a sudden, it keeps crashing "the sims 4 has stopped working" - it has never happened before until about a week ago. I load the game, go into the family im playing, a few minutes in, boom, crashed again.. 

I have WW installed, the 5th of March version.. Its worked fine until now, im not even sure that is is Wicked Whims, but everyone on this thread is always so helpful..
I removed all mods and CC, still crashed..

Also, I did start a whole new sims 4 folder, where you remove folder, restart the game and then put back saves, mods etc.. Do you think i couldve wrecked something that way? Hellpppp 

Ill attatch my DXdiag and my latest crash files.. I hope someone can help because its rendered my game unplayable  

lastCrash.txt

lastCrash_63658916960.txt

DxDiag.txt

go to discord to discuss this someone will be able to help you.  

https://discord.gg/8eVTHg