Sexout (New Vegas)

I've noticed that if you're using a mod, like I am using the Nevada Project, and these have items such as the Leather Backpack, and you have it equipped, it does not get unequipped like the rest of your clothing while you are having sex/being raped/etc.

Is there a way around this? I wasn't sure where to ask but thought I would do it here. Also, additional, sometimes either my own gun or that of the other person having sex with me protrudes from their arm. Rarely, but every now and then.

Yep. I actually use it in my favor with the T3 boots and belts mod so my character can wear heels and belts and things while she's otherwise naked and getting pounded.

Oh god this just may be too much for me.

Tell me WHERE can I find these? I don't care how much I have to pay just redirect me towards the sight and me and my debit card will be on our merry way!

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37191

You're a man (or woman) of few words Tregarin, but when you do talk it's worth listening to apparently.

Forgive me for my seriously uninformed state of awareness, but this is the first time I've checked or even noticed this section. I dont even remember seeing a Fallout category before, I must have been blind LOL, unless its pretty new!

I take it this is like the "Lovers PK" of Fallout then? Thats sick, cos I've always hoped for a mod like that. Fallout 3 was great, and had great mods, but it never had anything quite as good as Oblivion did on the dirty side of the coin. I've seen the Sexual Inuendo mod, Collector mod, and other similar ones, but none of them are as mad & messed up/wrong, as the "Lovers" mods, and hopefully THIS mod too!

Rape Punch? WTF man lol, and the semi-colon version, LMAO... I need to see this for myself.

Thanks a lot anyway! I've finally got an excuse to get back on NV, which I found to be the worst, and most boring game out of all the recent Bethesda RPG's (even though its not by Beth), for many reasons.

This is like Lovers, but the mods are different. You'll want to check the other two stickied threads for a list of current mods and the update to Sexout.esm that was released just the other day.

The biggest difference between Sexout and Lovers is Sexout mods tend to be geared more towards fitting in with lore and are story driven.

Im Not Sure What Plugin Is Causeing It But I Did Have Sex/Raped With

Dog

Human

Mutant

Ghoul

Centaur

Now As You Know Your Charisma Gets Affected - 1 Each For Stench/Smell And These

Effect Last For A Certain Ammount Of Time , But According To My

Pipboy 4 Of These effects Has Worn Off .. But I Only Have 1 Charisma .

When It Should Be 5 Because At Start Of New Game I Had A Charisma Of 6 ....

Basically The Stat Hasnt Reset ?

Im Not Sure What Plugin Is Causeing It But I Did Have Sex/Raped With

Dog

Human

Mutant

Ghoul

Centaur

Now As You Know Your Charisma Gets Affected - 1 Each For Stench/Smell And These

Effect Last For A Certain Ammount Of Time ' date=' But According To My

Pipboy 4 Of These effects Has Worn Off .. But I Only Have 1 Charisma .

When It Should Be 5 Because At Start Of New Game I Had A Charisma Of 6 ....

Basically The Stat Hasnt Reset ?

[/quote']

Never heard of this, but I can guess what is to blame. Somebody used SetActorValue rather than ModActorValue. You need to figure out what mod this is and tell us at least. ;)

This Is My Mod List / Load Order Maybe You Might Reconise Something You Know

That Might Conflict ... The Sexout.ESM Is The New NG Version

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

rePopulated Wasteland.esm

NVInteriors_Core.esm

NVInteriors_Urban_Edition.esm

NVInteriors_WastelandEditon.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

AFricanAmericanAAlbino.esp

MojaveDelight.esp

Toni Outfits.esp

Elexis Suit.esp

Cobra NV.esp

LNC StealthSuit NV.esp

SKINNY in Vegas Basic.esp

UsableCigarettes.esp

Increasedcarryweight2.esp

G36C.esp

HN66FoggierKatanaNV.esp

Halo WeaponsNV.esp

ME2WeaponsNV.esp

Secret Stash.esp

FingerOfGodNV.esp

Weapon House.esp

Schoolhouse Base V2.esp

DarNifiedUINV.esp

Readius_NV.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

SexoutProstitutes.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutHookups.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutPregnancy.esp

Jet Classic.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutSS.esp

Smalltalk.esp

Total active plugins: 51

Total plugins: 51

Well it may be me with the stench effects not wearing off' date=' I'm using the effects reduce charisma not via script so it's more likely to be a problem with it not wearing off, they are cantankerous things the effects at times and I need to go back through them again, I've probably broke something, I've just started implementing a system to control the effects better by script for time passing.

Never heard of this, but I can guess what is to blame. Somebody used SetActorValue rather than ModActorValue. You need to figure out what mod this is and tell us at least. ;)

[/quote']

Well it may very well be my Pregnancy mod with the stench effects not wearing off, I'm using the effects reduce charisma not via script so it's more likely to be a problem with it not wearing off, they are cantankerous things the effects at times and I need to go back through them again, I've probably broke something, I've just started implementing a system to control the effects better by script for time passing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm pretty new here. I just downloaded this mod, along with a working NVSE, mod config.esp and sexoutsex.esp, but its not working. The game doesn't freeze or crash, but when I select a dialog option for sex, nothing happens. Can anyone help figure out how to get my game working?

You get the go somewhere more private only if you talk to them, you don't get that option in prostitution in fact no matter what I suggest in the prostitute menu the guys always just seem to do whatever they want to me. it's more like a rape that they pay for.