Sexout (New Vegas)

ok so i dl the 2 things from this threads first post. What else do i need' date=' also have NVSE. I ask this because i want to know what else is neccesary to get my companion nekkid and to get teh sex.

[/quote']

Probably a nudity mod unless you're into that dry humping stuff.

any suggestions?

ok so i dl the 2 things from this threads first post. What else do i need' date=' also have NVSE. I ask this because i want to know what else is neccesary to get my companion nekkid and to get teh sex.

[/quote']

Probably a nudity mod unless you're into that dry humping stuff.

any suggestions?

If all you need is something to make them naked instead of wearing that crap underwear, you want body texture replacers... and there are a crap-ton of them around.

Myself, I use Breezes Male http://modsreloaded.com/breezes-new-vegas-males and (currently) Xunamarox's Oiled female http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42977 (and yes, it is quite nice :P )

To use Xunamarox's texture Type3 body is the standard, it also works with Type6 if you prefer a meatier body type or Skinny6 for a skinnier body type. There's also Type3F, Type3BB, and recently a new Type3M body starts showing up in Japanese sites. Not too sure if Bouncing Natural Breast can use Type3 based texture, but BnB comes with its own texture anyways.

I use one of the More Options pack textures in Xunamarox, only complain is it can be higher res still and can use some of the flare from Beware of Girls textures. I also wonder if the normal map can be made more obvious as well for the texture that I use or maybe it is stepping into the realm of mesh alteration.

BnB is a variant of Type 3.

I'm not entirely sure what texture I'm using, but instead of an oil appearance it gives the skin a nice sheen like it's covered in light sweat.

BnB is a variant of Type 3.

I'm not entirely sure what texture I'm using' date=' but instead of an oil appearance it gives the skin a nice sheen like it's covered in light sweat.

[/quote']

Possibly the light oil (default) from Xunamarox... that one does give that kind of skin appearance.

I use the extra oily one... with the drips running down the inside thighs. Go on... guess what it makes me think after any funtimes. ;)

Since the last update I've been getting an error in Geck from the Main Sexout ESM that "SexoutSlaverFaction (01011787) is an Ally/Friend of SexoutSlaverFaction (01011788) but SexoutSlaverFaction (01011788) is not an Ally/Friend of SexoutSlaverFaction (01011787)."

Anyone else got this, it's an easy fix I suspect but doesn't sem to cause any issues ATM.

Hey great mods, Iv been playing FNV for a while and didn't even know about this site.

Just one question is there no Girl on Girl or is it that i need to add another plugin? i am recently re installing the game because of to many changes and i had all wsex mods previously installed.

thanks eh.

Hey great mods' date=' Iv been playing FNV for a while and didn't even know about this site.

Just one question is there no Girl on Girl or is it that i need to add another plugin? i am recently re installing the game because of to many changes and i had all wsex mods previously installed.

thanks eh.

[/quote']

All available plugins are here... http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2013

There are few options for FvF sex so far, but they are being worked on. Ones that allow it (in a sense) are the Hookups plugin, (but you have to suggest oral or the anims look stupid, if they even trigger) a couple of the Tryout faction plugins, and the prostitution plugin. (again, some of the anims will not trigger, or look incredibly weird... try to choose ones that would make sense to get the best out of it)

If you want to see FvF with NPC's, using the Rapers plugin and setting it to how you want it is a good option too... and the anims work properly with that. (except when you get some very obvious "victim enjoying being raped" animations... but that's being worked on too)

Hope this helps.

I hope I'm just dense and overlooking something obvious, but is there any documentation for how to use sexout's features? Like what animations are what numbers, what effects we can us and what they do, etc?

Also, after looking at lots of scripts, I have a question about how it works:

It appears that to initiate sex, one sets a few Sexout script variables (Sexout.male, Sexout.female, etc) then does a CIOS SexoutBegin, which then uses those variables as 'arguments' to the SexoutBegin script - which then adds a supervisor object, whose OnAdd script finally uses those variables and assigns them to locals. Do I have this right?

If so, then my question is this:

What happens if two SexoutBegin effects are initiated before the supervisor script starts? Or someone does a SexoutBegin between the invoking script and the time the supervisor script runs?

I would assume that the second 'call' would overwrite the arguments of the first, then the supervisor would null out those args, and subsequent effect scripts would see null actors and so not do anything. I.e. only one sex animation would run, on the tow actors set last.

So does that also mean that it is impossible (or at least pointless) to do two SexoutStart effects in the same script, since only the second will run?

And finally, if all this is the case, would it make any sense to set the 'arguments' to a SexoutBegin by adding them to a FormList rather than by setting script variables?

The reason I ask is that I'm using the same 'CIOS as function call' trick in my mod, and it is desirable that a single script be able to cast the spell on multiple actors. So what I'm thinking of doing is saying that the invocation mechanism is to add the actors to a list, then have the effect pop them off - i.e. using a form list as an argument stack.

Does anyone have any experience with or thoughts about that technique? I'm not an expert on FNV scripting, and I'm sure there are lots of little tricks and gotchas that I'm not aware of yet. But I'm certainly learning a lot by looking at the Sexout code...

Just got this mod to run and I quite enjoy it. My only issue is that if I am intonation the rape every around me goes hostile yet the whole bar could be raping each other and not give a damn. (unless secret rape orgies are okay and I missed that)

Was looking for something like this for a long time though, so cheers!

I has the weirdest problem, it's been 3 days and my female pc still not get raped even once. I've checked the plugin and all installed just fine, including the animation datapack and .esm, but still, i've been roaming around Freeside and Strip all the guys are passive. No one approaching me neither rape me. I don't know what is wrong.

Any solution for helping me UDLR? :-/

Tried that. Its just not working. This is actually really frustrating, there's not much feedback i can give because as far as i can tell, the mod isn't doing ANYTHING but adding a few useless items to my inventory, the rape punch doesn't work, the plugins don't work, gaaah

Did you make sure to check if nvse is even working properly for you ???

when you load up your game, hit the tilde key ~ and type in GetNVSEVersion this should either give you a version number or an error message if nvse is not installed correctly.

Also make sure your game is patched to the latest.

Okay, I took a better third look and tried batch-lowering the volume of the files in the "Sound/FX/Sexout" folder with Audacity.

Sure enough, lowering the audio volume levels with audacity indeed lowered the sex sounds in-game.

Problem resolved...

However, adding sounds to the file folder that are not within the original file naming specifications causes those sounds to not play.

IE: If you add a file that is named "Wild screaming.wav" it will not be played...even if it is the only audio file in the folder. The only way to get your new file to play is to rename it to one of the original filenames.

Is there an explanation as to how the sound files are routed by the sexout mod?

I only ask because I haven't been able to get into the ESP/ESM myself to inspect.

Anjou -

If nothing Sexout related works, its generally an NVSE error.

goatse -

Which plugins have you tried? Theres a bug in SexoutRapers which eventually makes stalkers stop. You can get around this by unloading just SexoutRapers.esp, saving, then reloading it.

Dreamer102 -

All sound files used for sounds are explicitly referenced by Sexout, in the sounds section of GECK.