Sexout (New Vegas)

Doubtful. That would probably be better handled by a LoversCreatures_SexualOrgans type plugin. If we had a penis mesh for every creature I could do it, but I can't create meshes myself. The adding-parts-to-creatures bit is just tedious legwork, and I'm good at that. :P

(At least if adding mesh parts works the same way as in TESCS)

For those still experiencing 3rd person camera problems like invisibility, can't use the tfc etc maybe try a different cam mod to the default one or the one that puts you directly behind and above the character. With mine, when the anims start the tfc goes up above the characters and their merged together, then pressing the directional keys (wasd) moves the tfc and anims play correctly. This cam does by default put you slighly left or right(your choice) to begin with so its not for everyone but, at the end of the day, it does play well with Sexout and the other sex mods. Try it and let me know if it works for you

3rdPersonCam

It's probrably a conflict with another mod or your missing a requirement' date=' Make sure you have the data pack. Hope this helps.

[/quote']

I'll try disabling mods one by one, see if that works. It'll be pretty depressing if it's a conflict with something big like Project New Vegas or Powered Power Armor.

I'll try disabling mods one by one' date=' see if that works. It'll be pretty depressing if it's a conflict with something big like Project New Vegas or Powered Power Armor.

[/quote']

The only way it can auto crash at start up is if you miss a prereq esm/esp.

Make sure you sorted your Load order.

OK fixed earlier problem

Current problem is during rape models just stand. Ditto conseutual sex. Usually just a head on the guy, and often I am stuck where I can't see the models anyway, just inside of the head. DO I need to D/L something else?

ETA: I have wsex but not switched on, and AP not switched on. The sex position issue I also tend to get with those mods, as I think of it.

OK fixed earlier problem

Current problem is during rape models just stand. Ditto conseutual sex. Usually just a head on the guy' date=' and often I am stuck where I can't see the models anyway, just inside of the head. DO I need to D/L something else?

ETA: I have wsex but not switched on, and AP not switched on. The sex position issue I also tend to get with those mods, as I think of it.

[/quote']

You have to remember as well that sexout MUST be loaded after any animation mods.Look around your mods that are relevant to animations and put them behind sexout. If they are set as plugins, get the plugin editor to easily switch it back and forth from master and plugin

You have to remember as well that sexout MUST be loaded after any animation mods.Look around your mods that are relevant to animations and put them behind sexout. If they are set as plugins' date=' get the plugin editor to easily switch it back and forth from master and plugin

[/quote']

To insure I am doing this correctly, are mods loaded top to bottom under data files, or bottom to top?

And yay did the good lord drinketh from the holy bottle... and yay did he see that the work of Sexout, in all its splendour and glory, was good and of very high calibre.

And so was he convinced that he should aid these holy people in all ways possible, with all due haste and all appropriate alacrity. And so my friends do I commit myself, Chancellor Kremlin, CK for short but feel free to call me whatever you want and I shall not object, to the prosperity and continuing development of this most amazing mod.

But first things first. I have quite a number of Sexout plugins installed. As far as I am aware, I have Drugs, SexFollow, Discounts, Hookups, Kings, Khans, PowderGangers, NCR, Pregnancy, SS and then smalltalk, in more or less necessarily that order. I have experienced a a fair number of bugs oddities here and there, but for the moment, all I would like to state is that I am impressed. Most impressed. You guys ROCK! You really REALLY DO!

I shall post in more detail about my experiences and bugs later, but for now it suffices to say that I will use this thread, as the thread that combines all the sexout related plugins and questions, as my home base, so to speak.

I intend to help mainly with the writing and the suggestion of ideas. (I know, this is very very weak compared to actual modding and meshing and sorting out stuff and so forth) But think, what if instead of having, for every sexout plugin and mod, two or three lines of dialogue per question/answer, you have say two hundred or do? That is my aim, I really want to get down with and work with the developing teams making these mods, at least in the dialogue department, and give all of you lots and lots and lots of random, sexy and downright dirty dialogue options so as to not make your game a bore.

Never again shall you go through a dialogue path thinking oh I exhausted this ages ago, Its boring or old now. No no no, this time, you will really have had to play this game far too many hours per day to see that happen. I will give you dialogue and conversations so varied and different it shall be different experience every time you play this game! You shall be entertained!

I will return shortly with a brief preview of what I mean, that is, I intend to write for a variety of mods, but hopefully it will all come together. Soon my children, soon we shall all be united in Sexout, and have the mod that we all deserve! Soon shall the tide turn in our favour!

Welcome mate, yeah there's some bugs but that's because most of the plugins are in very active development with weekly updates. SexoutV2 is already nearing beta.

And yeah dialogue is always welcome, I know some of mine "Your OffSpring Arrives, Human" clearly sucks and is really just a debug tool ATM :)

More random food craving messages would be great too, feel free to drop any suggestions in my thread.

Welcome mate' date=' yeah there's some bugs but that's because most of the plugins are in very active development with weekly updates. SexoutV2 is already nearing beta.

And yeah dialogue is always welcome, I know some of mine "Your OffSpring Arrives, Human" clearly sucks and is really just a debug tool ATM :)

More random food craving messages would be great too, feel free to drop any suggestions in my thread.

[/quote']

Your pregnancy mod is why I am here. If I can get the animations for sex to animate not just see the inside of heads it will rule, I think.

Welcome mate' date=' yeah there's some bugs but that's because most of the plugins are in very active development with weekly updates. SexoutV2 is already nearing beta.

[/quote']

Ah, excellent. Yes, the only problem is I have so many mods running side by side its difficult to tell which is which and what is doing what. Although I do have some comments to add to your mod, the pregnancy beta one, so I will do that in your thread as appropriate. I will also load up a list of my mods, and the load order, so you guys can dissect this information and cross check if any mods are conflicting.

OK fixed earlier problem

Current problem is during rape models just stand. Ditto conseutual sex. Usually just a head on the guy' date=' and often I am stuck where I can't see the models anyway, just inside of the head. DO I need to D/L something else?

[/quote']

You have to remember as well that sexout MUST be loaded after any animation mods.Look around your mods that are relevant to animations and put them behind sexout. If they are set as plugins, get the plugin editor to easily switch it back and forth from master and plugin

I think I have it working now. I had a misunderstanding of how the various folders worked in FONV's data folder. I'll try it tonight and see if I can get it running when the kids are asleep.

I'll try disabling mods one by one' date=' see if that works. It'll be pretty depressing if it's a conflict with something big like Project New Vegas or Powered Power Armor.

[/quote']

The only way it can auto crash at start up is if you miss a prereq esm/esp.

Make sure you sorted your Load order.

It still crashes once it gets to the intro credits screen, I think I'm doing something horribly wrong.

Here's my load order:

EDITED because I derped

Where are your sexout plug-ins ?? if you are playing with wsex then this is not the thread to post in.. you need to post this in wsex thread, sexout isn't wsex..

Where are your sexout plug-ins ?? if you are playing with wsex then this is not the thread to post in.. you need to post this in wsex thread' date=' sexout isn't wsex..

[/quote']

Sorry, it turns out I'd activated the wsex plugins and deactivated the Sexout plugins to see if it'd work (it did, without crashing).

Here's my load order (with Sexout)

HonestHearts.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

ClassicPack.esm

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

Inventory Access.esm

LDFemalePowerArmorPack.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

CompanionInfAmmo.esm

Sexout.esm

Powered Power Armor.esp

Realistic death.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Jump Fall Fixer.esp

Readius_NV.esp

EmilyOrtalDialogueFix.esp

Better Lucky 38 Presidential Suite Version 1.1.esp

PlasmaSword.esp

EnclaveArmor.esp

LDFemaleAdvMKII.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

LegateSwordReplacer.esp

OWB Stealth Field Suit.esp

OWB Valence Extra.esp

OWB More Vendor Caps.esp

OWB Companion Teleport.esp

Starke's Seperate Chinese Stealth Armor Helmet NV.esp

StealthPowerArmorv2.esp

lohengrin.esp

Brotherhood Armor.esp

Legion Redesigned.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

SexoutProstitutes.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

SexoutAddAnims.esp

BladeOfTheNorth.esp

Veronica Face Mod.esp

Total active plugins: 45

Total plugins: 60

You don't need this one it will break sexout plug-ins.. the animations from this file is already included in sexout.esm

btw it is inadvisable to just deactivate plug-ins on the fly.. some stuff like scripts could still be in your present savegame even though you turned it off. not sure why but some mods i encountered for fallout or new vegas when deactiavted made my savegame useless. forced me to start over even..

Never encountered that with oblivion though..

btw check your load order is a total mess..

i wonder how you could even start your game..

HonestHearts.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

ClassicPack.esm

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

TribalPack.esm

FalloutNV.esm <=== this must always load first.. Core file..

Yeah, I know, right? I'm not sure what my load order should actually look like though, which is why I'm asking for help here. Hehe.

EDIT: it's weird, but I've been running FNV for a long time now without moving the FNV.esm from where it was. It's only now that I'm trying to get Sexout working that it's been crashing. :/

I haven't even been able to get the game started with Sexout.esm activated (crashes on the first credits screen, sometimes even before it) which is very strange. I can't recall the last time I had this kind of problem with a mod.

Yeah' date=' I know, right? I'm not sure what my load order should actually look like though, which is why I'm asking for help here. Hehe.

EDIT: it's weird, but I've been running FNV for a long time now without moving the FNV.esm from where it was. It's only now that I'm trying to get Sexout working that it's been crashing. :/

I haven't even been able to get the game started with Sexout.esm activated (crashes on the first credits screen, sometimes even before it) which is very strange. I can't recall the last time I had this kind of problem with a mod.

[/quote']

that maybe true but it is impossible your game could work right.. all of the mods require master file.. and now the master file is misplaced, don't know how new vegas handles this, but in fallout 3 or oblivion your game would never start like this..

keep in mind new vegas is not made by bethesda, so they could have done something totally different with the engine..

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

==>> unknown to me <===

Inventory Access.esm

LDFemalePowerArmorPack.esm

Sexout.esm <=== Last of the esm files..

==>> esp's <<==

==>> beauipacks <<==

MikotoBeauty.esp

Veronica Face Mod.esp

==> Armor <==

Powered Power Armor.esp

EnclaveArmor.esp

LDFemaleAdvMKII.esp

Starke's Seperate Chinese Stealth Armor Helmet NV.esp

StealthPowerArmorv2.esp

Brotherhood Armor.esp

==> other unknown once.. <==

BladeOfTheNorth.esp

lohengrin.esp

OWB Stealth Field Suit.esp

OWB Valence Extra.esp

OWB More Vendor Caps.esp

OWB Companion Teleport.esp

LegateSwordReplacer.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Better Lucky 38 Presidential Suite Version 1.1.esp

PlasmaSword.esp

Jump Fall Fixer.esp

Readius_NV.esp

EmilyOrtalDialogueFix.esp

Realistic death.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

==> Sexout Plug-ins <==

SexoutRapers.esp

SexoutProstitutes.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

[/quote']

Your pregnancy mod is why I am here. If I can get the animations for sex to animate not just see the inside of heads it will rule, I think.

Can you move when this happens?

Being "inside the head" is the default position for the UFO cam when sexout starts the scene up. Your normal movement keys and the mouse should work to move the camera around.

To answer your other question, mods are loaded top to bottom; the bottom mod is loaded last. The later (farther down) a mod is, the more 'important' it is. In any conflicts between mods, the most recently loaded (again, farthest down) one wins as it overwrites the changes from those before it.

Generally you want Sexout.ESM to be the last or 2nd to last mod in the load list (ESMs are always grouped at the top). If you have the updated Legion tryout, where the Legion file is an ESM, that one must be AFTER (below) Sexout.ESM.

I'd share my load order, but it's all messed up right now since I'm not really loading anything except the 3rd person cam and MikotoBeauty as I work on the new sexout.

Thanks for all the help. :) I've gotten it working. It was a problem with the SexoutLust file' date=' for some reason. As long as that was active concurrent with everything else the game would crash.

[/quote']

SexoutLust requires MCM as well as some additional MCM XML files. If either of those are missing, it will crash -- this is how NV "handles" missing ESMs referenced by ESPs.

SexoutLust requires MCM as well as some additional MCM XML files. If either of those are missing' date=' it will crash -- this is how NV "handles" missing ESMs referenced by ESPs.[/quote']There are no MCM XML files. Those XML files are for Primary Needs HUD, which SexoutLust may also need depending on the version you downloaded.

SexoutLust requires MCM as well as some additional MCM XML files. If either of those are missing' date=' it will crash -- this is how NV "handles" missing ESMs referenced by ESPs.[/quote']There are no MCM XML files. Those XML files are for Primary Needs HUD, which SexoutLust may also need depending on the version you downloaded.

Oh right right.