Sexout (New Vegas)

I am interested in this matter as well. I'm sure UDLR is just busy with stuff in real life, though. Or perhaps [they] are just having some computer/internet/money problems. Though the additional animations thread (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2284) seems to have a slightly updated one. At least, it looks that way to me. It's a bit later in the thread, on one of the last five or so pages, if I recall correctly.

I dunno why, but the data pack isn't loading for me... Sexout loads and I get the load out for it (book, condoms and sexguns + rape punch), but the datapack doesn't load, and the prostitute mod doesn't load for me. :( I have FOMM and have the load order correct. Unpacked everything to /data/ ... WHAT DO?

I dunno why' date=' but the data pack isn't loading for me... Sexout loads and I get the load out for it (book, condoms and sexguns + rape punch), but the datapack doesn't load, and the prostitute mod doesn't load for me. :( I have FOMM and have the load order correct. Unpacked everything to /data/ ... WHAT DO[/quote']What do you mean by the data pack not loading? Do you mean there are missing animations or meshes or something?

Hi. I don't know if it has already been adressed (it's kinda hard reading 91 pages of posts) but I noticed that the ghouls inside Repconn Test Site do not rape the PC, even with the optimal conditions. The ghouls outside the buildings work fine, it's just the ones inside that do not do the deed. Can I fix this through the GECK?

So how close are we to getting that updated sexout

Give me another few days. :)

Ah wonderful, take your time. Last I knew we were close so I just wanted to get an update.

I dunno why' date=' but the data pack isn't loading for me... Sexout loads and I get the load out for it (book, condoms and sexguns + rape punch), but the datapack doesn't load, and the prostitute mod doesn't load for me. :( I have FOMM and have the load order correct. Unpacked everything to /data/ ... WHAT DO[/quote']What do you mean by the data pack not loading? Do you mean there are missing animations or meshes or something?

I am not getting the load outs for them... Not getting the books and other loadouts for SexoutRapers.esp and SexoutProstitutes.esp

I have a question regarding the rape, does charisma play any part in it? Or do npc's just prefer to rape your character over others? See here is why I ask, when I have stalkers enabled my character is the only one ever getting stalked and raped (I have the settings set to a more realistic chance in that everything is lowered to 1) in my travels with my settings as they were I only ever once saw someone else get raped and it was Sunny, she was raped by her dog.

Well as a test for this I went right into the middle of New Vegas strip, saved my game, and then cranked those stalker settings up. I set the main frequency up to 30, and MvF up to 10, and had myself surrounded by the following female companions: Veronica, Cass, and Willow. 5 seconds passed and every nearby male began to charge us...they went right past Cass, Veronica, and Willow and went straight for my character and preceding to rape her one by one...I waited 15mins and no other female had been raped yet. So I loaded my save cranked the settings up to max again, but this time I disabled my character as a target...5 seconds passed and not only were Veronica, Cass, and Willow being raped but so was every other female in the area.

So yeah, do the npc's just have a natural preference for the PC? Or does charisma play a part in it? See I use the Desert Succubus mod, and guess what race my PC is? Now when starting the game at the vigor tester I set my charisma to 7, and thanks to the race I got a perk that adds another point to it making it 8. I feel like the sexiness thing is what affects npcs choosing my char over others so basically does charisma have an effect on that? Because no matter what I wear my sexiness is always at 100.

So yeah thats my question, anyway it was pretty funny during the tests I performed especially when I disabled the PC as a target, it was a massive rape orgie!......giggity.

I am not getting the load outs for them... Not getting the books and other loadouts for SexoutRapers.esp and SexoutProstitutes.esp
Well, that has nothing to do with the data pack, that would be the plugins. As far as I'm aware, the only items any of the main Sexout plugins add are the Rape Punch and the Reset Gun, and Sexout uses MCM now so the books are unnecessary.

Hey Guys I have Sex out loaded on my game along with most the plug ins (Hook ups, Tryout, discounts ect...) But the game is sporadic when it comes to sex. In some games my character appears invisible (in other words it looks as if the Males are raping the air) some times I will play and any time I'm raped my toon appears. But with unique positions (mostly oral) my character is invisible. When I have sex with the hook up mod im almost never visible. And the times i'm visible vs invisible changes from day to day. Now I am useing a body mod that makes my character tribal in appearance, but from what I can tell it is not in conflict because my character will have sex and is still visable most of the of the time, but invisible toon is still a problem 30% of the time. I started a fresh character to see if the problems are the same and they are. With a non alterd "tribal body" mod charter (base body) she sill will from time to time appear invisible. Is their a file I'm missing? Now I did d/l the Pregnacy mode for Sex out and thought that it was amplyifying the problem, I took it out of the game because it appears to be amplyfiing the problem of the invisable body during sex. but I could not test it thus far because I dont have the time and have to get to work. If anybody has an idea what is going on please tell me so I can address the problem. Thanks.

*EDIT: It should also be pointed out that when Other females(NPCs) are raped they will always appear visible.

Invisible during sex is a known bug... staying in 3rd person often avoids it happening, keeping it zoomed out, not being close to walls and stuff... and if that fails, changing the settings so it doesn't use TFC almost always fixes it. (it just leaves you without the moving camera)

I think that the update Pride is working on might have a fix for it... but I could be very wrong.

D7Rock, I haven't looked too closely, but I believe the companion rape stuff is a modifier/multiplier against the main PC rape values. Did you turn up the companion and friend rape things to 100?

I believe you need to do that in order for them to have the same chance as the player to get raped.

Also you need to take your "lewdness" and "sexyness" into account -- NPCs do not have these values, which act as further multipliers to your chance of attracting an NPC.

Sexyness is calculated directly based on the weight class of the armor you're wearing and the DT; the lighter the armor, the "sexier" you are. Lewdness is something you can adjust yourself that acts as additional sexiness, so you can still get raped like crazy if you're running around in power armor (which has sexyness of -100).

Try bumping your lewdness to -100 if you're wearing mostly light armor or non-armor clothing, this might offset the sexyness value (which is calculated and you can't adjust) some. That is, of course, if MCM hasn't locked lewdness to 0-100, which it very well may have.

That said, there are almost certainly bugs in the target scanner; all the scanners have bugs of one kind or another.

Invisible during sex is a known bug... staying in 3rd person often avoids it happening' date=' keeping it zoomed out, not being close to walls and stuff... and if that fails, changing the settings so it doesn't use TFC almost always fixes it. (it just leaves you without the moving camera)

I think that the update Pride is working on might have a fix for it... but I could be very wrong.

[/quote']

I have a theory on why it happens and will be making an attempt to correct it. My attempt may be doomed however, as I seem to recall wsex having the same issue. Time will tell... I haven't gotten to the camera adjusting part yet.

That bit is "low priority" for me right now, meaning I'll probably tackle it last, as you can avoid the issue more or less entirely by being in 3rd person to begin with.

I also intend to come up with a more sane default camera position.

Best I can tell, it's a "feature" added to the engine between Oblivion and FO3. In Oblivion, if you back up against a wall in third person, the camera just zooms in super-tight and you can't really see much. In FO3/NV, if you back up against a wall, your character turns transparent, which allows you to still see what's going on.

Now, I'm not sure how exactly Sexout utilizes the flying cam, but from what I can tell it kicks the player to 3rd person and then toggles the flying cam. The problem is that sometimes that kick to 3rd ends up "backing" the camera into an obstacle that causes it to zoom, and turns the PC transparent to compensate. TFC doesn't much with the transparency bit, so if you're half-invisible when you call TFC, you stay half-invisible.

This is why staying in 3rd, zooming out, and avoiding tight spaces helps. Even if you're already in 3rd, though, sometimes dialogs/knockdowns/other things can jiggle the camera in some way you don't expect and cause the same thing to happen.

This is why toggling TFC back off, jiggling/zooming/adjusting the 3rdperson camera so that your character is no longer transparent in that view, and turning TFC back on will fix the problem.

If you didn't know it yet, you can force vanity camera (if you can't use tfc) by holding down your key that toggles 1st/3rd person. It's still limited, zooms in on obstructions and its height is set as if you were standing up, but you can rotate it that way.