Sexout (New Vegas)

They'll stalk' date=' if they're not too busy killing you.

[/quote']

That is true, (I think... Rapers might exclude hostiles from stalking... I know I'd make it like that, but that's me) but I've not seen any stalking done while they are hostile to you... and with Deathclaws, that's all the fucking time.

I suppose, if put simply, (but also technically inaccurate) you could say that a hostile won't stalk you...

So then a hostile will only rape the character if combat rape is enabled? Mkay. I was asking because I was thinking of testing out the pregnancy alpha' date=' and I wanted to know if I would need to have combat rape on in order to test out monster pregnancies.

[/quote']

No, even friendly monsters seem to stalk you if you have monsters set as stalkers. It's a bugger being jumped by a baby deathclaw that you only brought into the world 5 minutes earlier :)

And on an unrelated note, I have noticed there seems to be an issue with numVaginal in the Sexout Main code incrementing during Blowjobs, causing pregnancies :)

No' date=' even friendly monsters seem to stalk you if you have monsters set as stalkers. It's a bugger being jumped by a baby deathclaw that you only brought into the world 5 minutes earlier :)[/quote']

If it gets the wrong hole, it's more of a buggery...

I'll get my coat... :D

And on an unrelated note, I have noticed there seems to be an issue with numVaginal incrementing during Blowjobs, causing pregnancies :)

Goodness... you don't think that's how I got pregnant by just giving someone a blowjob, do you?? :P

And on an unrelated note' date=' I have noticed there seems to be an issue with numVaginal incrementing during Blowjobs, causing pregnancies :)

[/quote']

Goodness... you don't think that's how I got pregnant by just giving someone a blowjob, do you?? :P

Yeah it seems to be in the main sexout code somewhere, I will have a look for it today, "buggering" seems to not increment it, but BlowJobs do at least in the animations I've seen so far :)

And on an unrelated note' date=' I have noticed there seems to be an issue with numVaginal incrementing during Blowjobs, causing pregnancies :)

[/quote']

Yeah it seems to be in the main sexout code somewhere, I will have a look for it today, "buggering" seems to not increment it, but BlowJobs do at least in the animations I've seen so far :)

Are you sure that the code calling sexout isn't to blame? If they're just setting male, female, and an anim (but no sextype) before doing the CIOS, I believe it defaults to vaginal. It doesn't actually care what you set sextype to (or anything else) if you set the anim # yourself, so make sure to set everything!

Sexout only looks at sextype if you didn't set an anim and it has to pick one.

[/quote']

Are you sure that the code calling sexout isn't to blame? If they're just setting male, female, and an anim (but no sextype) before doing the CIOS, I believe it defaults to vaginal. It doesn't actually care what you set sextype to (or anything else) if you set the anim # yourself, so make sure to set everything!

Sexout only looks at sextype if you didn't set an anim and it has to pick one.

I only work off the actor nearest and the increment of numVaginal my detection code suggested by UDLR is this:

Set self to player
; *** Partner Ejaculate Check

set partner to 0
set isRape to 0
set scanLoop to 1
set scan to GetFirstRef 200
set iSemenInserted to 0

if Sexout.numVaginal > gNumVaginal
	ShowMessage SexoutFVaginalDEBUG Sexout.numVaginal gNumVaginal
	Set gNumVaginal to Sexout.numVaginal

label scanLoop

if scan
		if scan.GetDistance player < 100 && scan.getItemCount 00SexoutActor
		set partner to scan
			if scan.GetItemCount 00SexoutRaper
				Set isRape to 1
			endif
		else
			set scan to GetNextRef
			Goto scanLoop
		endif
	endif

; *** partner was found, is in variable 'partner'
	if partner
		Set lastpartner to partner
		Set fProtCondom to 0
		if partner.GetIsCreature == 0
			Set gender to partner.GetIsSex Male

; *** Human/Ghoul 'Male' sex with Female
			if gender == 1
; *** Check Condom Usage
				if partner.IsSpellTarget SexoutCondom || self.IsSpellTarget SexoutCondom
					Set fProtCondom to 99.9
				endif

Halstrom, I meant where you actually call SexoutBegin. Are you calling that and starting sex yourself, or are you just watching "all mods" to see if sex happened to do the pregnancy stuff?

If the latter, it's the other mod that's doing it. Which one is getting people pregnant with blowjobs? Rapers? One of the Tryouts?

I need to know which mod is actually causing the sex to happen -- chances are, that is the one to blame.

Halstrom' date=' I meant where you actually call SexoutBegin. Are you calling that and starting sex yourself, or are you just watching "all mods" to see if sex happened to do the pregnancy stuff?

If the latter, it's the other mod that's doing it. Which one is getting people pregnant with blowjobs? Rapers? One of the Tryouts?

I need to know which mod is actually causing the sex to happen -- chances are, that is the one to blame.

[/quote']

Ahh, I hadn't even thought of it being one of the other mods altering a Sexout Main script, I have all the latest Sexout mod files installed, so it could be Tryout. I'll turn a few off and see what happens.

I am just watching the effects of sex, I've managed to keep this mod so far interference free by doing that. I didn't want my scripts to conflict with updates etc.

That explains why I haven't found a problem in the main script yet, it's probably not in there :)

Halstrom' date=' I meant where you actually call SexoutBegin. Are you calling that and starting sex yourself, or are you just watching "all mods" to see if sex happened to do the pregnancy stuff?

[/quote']

Ahh, I hadn't even thought of it being one of the other mods altering a Sexout Main script, I have all the latest Sexout mod files installed, so it could be Tryout. I'll turn a few off and see what happens.

I am just watching the effects of sex, I've managed to keep this mod so far interference free by doing that. I didn't want my scripts to conflict with updates etc.

That explains why I haven't found a problem in the main script yet, it's probably not in there :)

Could be one of the Tryouts, or anything else that's actually initiating sex. This is perfectly valid:

Sexout.female = player
Sexout.male = GetSelf
Sexout.anim = 54
Sexout.SexoutBegin

54 is the code for the standard male-standing blowjob. Since the script writer didn't set SexType, it's going to count as a Vaginal. However if they were lazy and just copied one that did set vaginal from somewhere else and changed it to 54, it would still be a vaginal sex count, but would look like a blowjob.

If anything, sexout should stop counting ones unset as anything at all. Nothing to do about the rest.

It is known. It's a problem with the game itself. To fix it (usually), open the console (press `) and type tfc. This will kick you back into "normal" view. Switch to 3rd person (if you weren't in it already) and jiggle the camera around until you can see your char, then open the console and type tfc again.

To avoid it as much as possible, always play in 3rd person if you suspect sexings are coming soon, and try not to have sex in small, cramped places (this makes the camera zoom in if it "hits" a wall or other object, and if it gets too close to your character she turns invisible).

tl;dr - it's a problem with Fallout, not Sexout. It'd be the same for any mod that used the flying cam.

Need some help guys

In Gomorrah I cannot get prostitution running again after the 1st time.

Apparently it stops since no clients come and the "I'm looking for work" is again available, and if I hit the console I get SexoutProstitutes:ProstitutionEnded after about 3 to 10 seconds, but in the handbook "working Gomorrah" is still set to 1.

If I go there with Veronica and Cass, I get the same message on console, same problem, but the girls start working as normal.

And if I disable/enable prostitutes, the first time goes fine, but after...

I already remove other mods, same thing.

I use:

All DLCs

Breezes & Type6

Readius

PerkEveryLevel

All WMX

Unlimited and DressUp Companions

Vurt's WFO

and my own camera mod

---

After re-installing everything and having the same error, I finally found what it was; apparently the type6 modified prostitute outfits need to be registered?! so I unchecked the 3 and added them manually and immediately I got jumped...

---

So then a hostile will only rape the character if combat rape is enabled? Mkay. I was asking because I was thinking of testing out the pregnancy alpha' date=' and I wanted to know if I would need to have combat rape on in order to test out monster pregnancies.

[/quote']

I dunno, I had combat rape turned off and the NCR dogs at Helios One were a-raping the whole time I was there.

Side note I also noticed that there is no Deathclaw mesh for an erection addition' date='

[/quote']

Hey all, been following the mod a while, this is my first actual post in this forum.:blush: Anywho, if I might throw somethjing out, not a demand, and not an attempt to rush anawesome mod, but when somebody gets around to it (tried blender and 3DS Max, I can't get the hang of them D=), I thought I'd possibly just drop a link to an image that I think looks accurate to deathclaws. Perhaps it could be someone's inspiration?

http://e621.net/data/8a/11/8a11b1e97c4062dd77fbf52a693458f2.png

It looks like it'd taper to a dimpled end (like the end of a dog's, so far as dimpled goes), but that's just me. *shrug*

Hey I'm sure this has been addressed before but When I engage in sex some times (well most of the time) my character is separated from their partner by a few feet....what is the cause of this bug?

Try opening up the console (press `) and typing tfik, hit enter (should print to console something like "FootIK turned off"), and close the console.

If that doesn't fix it, then I'm not sure what it would be.

Note: this may make it look like your char and his/her partner are floating in the air or partially buried at times, but at least they'll be even and the goodbits will be mashing together correctly. :D

(hopefully)

Hey all' date=' been following the mod a while, this is my first actual post in this forum.:blush: Anywho, if I might throw somethjing out, not a demand, and not an attempt to rush anawesome mod, but when somebody gets around to it (tried blender and 3DS Max, I can't get the hang of them D=), I thought I'd possibly just drop a link to an image that I think looks accurate to deathclaws. Perhaps it could be someone's inspiration?

http://e621.net/data/8a/11/8a11b1e97c4062dd77fbf52a693458f2.png

It looks like it'd taper to a dimpled end (like the end of a dog's, so far as dimpled goes), but that's just me. *shrug*

[/quote']

I just now noticed this. That picture is crazy-hot, holy shit. Nice find.

sorry if this has been addressed before, but combinations of common words generally muck up search results, so i haven't even bothered searching

i did read through the sexout plugin list (not the whole thread though) and didn't see a mention of something like what i'm looking for... so maybe i'll be lucky and it hasn't been asked about before

is there any plans for a sexout plugin that makes it act like sexus was supposed to act? in that when enabled, creatures like centaurs will rape with every attack, regardless of whether they "stalked" their prey or not?

thanks!

sorry if this has been addressed before' date=' but combinations of common words generally muck up search results, so i haven't even bothered searching

i did read through the sexout plugin list (not the whole thread though) and didn't see a mention of something like what i'm looking for... so maybe i'll be lucky and it hasn't been asked about before

is there any plans for a sexout plugin that makes it act like sexus was supposed to act? in that when enabled, creatures like centaurs will rape with every attack, regardless of whether they "stalked" their prey or not?

thanks!

[/quote']

Combat rape is the closest you'll get... though you can configure it so that there's something like a 99% chance you'll get raped if something hits you, once you're under full health. It's part of the SexoutRapers plugin.

the thing is, while following the settings hints from over at toon pimp palace, i can get it so that my player character is almost always raped, what i can't seem to get to occur is the raping of npcs

i can get it so that friends and allies are going at it like bunnies, but getting the same to happen between female npcs and centaurs and etc just won't happen.

i'd settle for some kind of mod that just fully turns centaurs into an ally like cheyenne (sunny smile's dog)

i tried editing the centaur in the geck by turning them to very good and adding the good guy factions

which resulted in friendly centaurs, but still no going at it like bunnies

UDLR i think i discovered a minor bug the sexout esm, when you first start a new game or normal game, and you have STD's on and turn it off, even if it is off you will keep getting the message taking health damage. Because of this you can't Fast travel, sleep or wait anymore.