[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

You only need the last file that I uploaded. This file have all animations. Look at the date if you are not assure.

There seems to be a major problem. For example, I deleted your previous file from my mod folder (made sure that none was in my folder before I download your most current post as of March 2; the DoggyPool post).

I tried testing the pool animations but I got nothing. I clicked the ladder at first since I thought that was clickable and it wasn't. I tried the pool next, and it gives me the WickedWooHoo options (i'm going to call it WWH from now on) but it only gives me the option settings.

I also tried the Ottoman animations and I only have animations from Omaster. Absolutely none from yours.

I also tried the new missionary poses, but I only have the ones that are available for people not subscribed to your patreon account.

Pretty much the only animations I have are the ones that are free. I've even gone as far as to take out the rest of the animations I have from other creators and only put in downloads from your patreon-exclusive posts and I see zilch. 

You only need the last file that I uploaded. This file have all animations. Look at the date if you are not assure.

There seems to be a major problem. For example, I deleted your previous file from my mod folder (made sure that none was in my folder before I download your most current post as of March 2; the DoggyPool post).

I tried testing the pool animations but I got nothing. I clicked the ladder at first since I thought that was clickable and it wasn't. I tried the pool next, and it gives me the WickedWooHoo options (i'm going to call it WWH from now on) but it only gives me the option settings.

I also tried the Ottoman animations and I only have animations from Omaster. Absolutely none from yours.

I also tried the new missionary poses, but I only have the ones that are available for people not subscribed to your patreon account.

Pretty much the only animations I have are the ones that are free. I've even gone as far as to take out the rest of the animations I have from other creators and only put in downloads from your patreon-exclusive posts and I see zilch. 

It's very rare, nobody more have this problem. The animations work without problems. I sent you a private message. 

Oh my gosh you make animations for Skyrim too?!

I have a very modded Skyrim i love :)

At the moment i only really play Sims4 and Skyrim. Both have very immersive characters, both cute petite blondes and both always seeking great animations and immersive mods. 

Thank you so much for your hard hard work that i know you have a passion for working on. 

Its people like you that make gaming so special to me. :)

Oh my gosh you make animations for Skyrim too?!

I have a very modded Skyrim i love :)

At the moment i only really play Sims4 and Skyrim. Both have very immersive characters, both cute petite blondes and both always seeking great animations and immersive mods. 

Thank you so much for your hard hard work that i know you have a passion for working on. 

Its people like you that make gaming so special to me. :)

Thanks Sophiextime for your words! Well, i can't work too much in skyrim because I'm very busy, but I will do some sequence more. But really I want to work in Fallout 4 when the "SexTec" mod is finished (I also waiting for a tool in development for work with Blender).

In anyway I always said I'm open to work in other games if there are possibilities do it with blender (and soon, I will work too with 3D Max, I'm learning about 3d Max in this moment)

It's very rare, nobody more have this problem. The animations work without problems. I sent you a private message. 

it's been a issue since the first pool animation for me,  just DL the  latest  update but like him only seeing options :s only animation that has given me trouble

it's been a issue since the first pool animation for me,  just DL the  latest  update but like him only seeing options :s only animation that has given me trouble

I sent you a personal message.

duude, please release the new sims 4 animations for public!! sorry, but your work is so awesome

Surely I will make an update at the end of the month or at the beginning of the following month., I can´t put a date because I´m very busy, but will be soon. Thanks!

How is the update coming along? :P

How is the update coming along? :P

NOW!!!

UPDATE: 09/03/2017

-Missionary - stage 03

-Missionary - stage 04

-Missionary - Climax - (Final Stage)

-3P - Footjob - stage 01

-3P - Footjob - stage 02

-3P - Footjob - CLIMAX - (Final Stage)

-3P - Handjob - stage 01

-3P - Blowjob - stage 02

-3P - Doggy A - stage 03

-3P - Doggy B - stage 04

PREVIEWS:

TS4_Missionary_On_Couch_A_03.gif  TS4_Missionary_On_Couch_A_04.gif

3_P_Couch_Handjob_02.gif 3_P_Couch_Handjob_04.gif

3_P_Couch_Doggy_04.gif 3_P_Couch_Doggy_B_03.gif

Nice work as usual, Mike, but I've been having an issue since I downloaded the latest WickedWhims file. Whenever I try to do the Doggy On Bed 1 animation, it instead plays a random animation from the same category. All the other animations in the Doggy sequence are working fine, but that one won't start for me.

Nice work as usual, Mike, but I've been having an issue since I downloaded the latest WickedWhims file. Whenever I try to do the Doggy On Bed 1 animation, it instead plays a random animation from the same category. All the other animations in the Doggy sequence are working fine, but that one won't start for me.

I noticed this as well after Downloading on Patreon It's in the Anal Section now 

Also Great Work Mike

Hell yes!

thank you for the works

thank you for the works

Just in time for my birthday. Thank you and great work.

Just tried these new animations and they are divine!! 

Thank you soooooo much Mike. I always feels so lucky when you release the Patreon anims into Loverslab. Its always worth the wait :)

Hugs!!!!!  :heart:

Sorry, I dont know what happend. Works fine for me. I need to see if more people have this problem. Thanks for report!

Thanks a lot Mike!!

Let me go ahead and download these so Bella can make Mortimer jealous with her new husband lol

Absolutely amazing work as always Mike!!!

I noticed this as well after Downloading on Patreon It's in the Anal Section now 

Also Great Work Mike

Greatly appreciate the time and effort it took to create these amazing animations, Mike. Thank you very much for sharing these gems.

Amazing as always, thanks mike!

huge thanks for the update Mike! love your animations very much, they are really impressive

Hi!

Many thanks for the update and for your very nice work :)

------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all for your kind words!!   :)  :)  :)