[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Okay, so maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't download. The first one goes through the countdown and then the icon just goes back to as though I hadn't clicked it. The others all download a solitaire theme. Not sure what is going on as it doesn't seem like anyone else is having these issues. Thanks.

Chang the extension file,  solitarietheme to .rar

Guest Redabyss

What? No, it just means that I am going to have some alone time.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I think you placed the wrongest ideas in Mike's mind XD I think the poor guy believed you were about to add a rape feature!

And... that's incredible! So you DO use your mod. I believed you did not!

Nice ! And for two men please ?

Anal and oral animations can be played in both sex without  "Disable gender restrictions", and looks very well in boths options (FM and MM). Obviously the vaginal can´t be played with MM but you can put "Disable gender restrictions".

But yes... I have intention to do  some specifics animations for MM later.

very nice skyrim

Thanks!

duude, please release the new sims 4 animations for public!! sorry, but your work is so awesome

Surely I will make an update at the end of the month or at the beginning of the following month., I can´t put a date because I´m very busy, but will be soon. Thanks!

When are you going to release a Skyrim´s animations?  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73669-slal-mike24-animations-classics/

When are you going to release a Skyrim´s animations?  :D

He did release Skyrim animations.

-----------------------

So Mikey with Pets being rumored and files being found you thinking of supporting them with Sims 4 adult animations once the resources are available or focus on Sims only?

It's too soon for say anything... Maybe! I can't say more at the moment. 

Thank you so much, this is hilarious! XD

Thanks!! :) 

Can you organise your patreon? It's loaded with previews and it's hard to actually find a download to something. I had to scroll through dozens of posts to find a download. Try separating it in previews/downloads/posts notifications (updates/fixes).

I'm also a patreon subscriber btw.

Hi ^^

So nice job

When i play i can't find "Lesbians - Tribadism On Bed".

It's available in the download of this forum or only in your Patreon?

Sorry for my English.

At the moment yes. Later will be upload here too.

Can you organise your patreon? It's loaded with previews and it's hard to actually find a download to something. I had to scroll through dozens of posts to find a download. Try separating it in previews/downloads/posts notifications (updates/fixes).

I will try do it better, with tags or something like that. (I always put the downloads post the word: "AVAILABLE".) If there are gifs, always are previews. And only you need to get the last update, not need more. Thanks!

EDITED: I added tags for Downloads (at the moment, then I will put tags for Previews and notifications)

Hi ^^

So nice job

Sorry for my English.

I will try do it better, with tags or something like that. (I always put the downloads post the word: "AVAILABLE".) If there are gifs, always are previews. And only you need to get the last update, not need more. Thanks!

EDITED: I added tags for Downloads (at the moment, then I will put tags for Previews and notifications)

Thank you for the tags. I also had another question:

I downloaded a lot of the exclusive animations for Sims 4 from your patreon the other day. However, I noticed all the files were of the same name. So it made me wonder how am I supposed to download them? I put all of them in my folder but I a lot of them are missing and it just asked me to replace the free ones I had for your file.

Hi ^^

So nice job

Sorry for my English.

Thank you for the tags. I also had another question:

I downloaded a lot of the exclusive animations for Sims 4 from your patreon the other day. However, I noticed all the files were of the same name. So it made me wonder how am I supposed to download them? I put all of them in my folder but I a lot of them are missing and it just asked me to replace the free ones I had for your file.

You only need the last file that I uploaded. This file have all animations. Look at the date if you are not assure.