[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Once again you outdid yourself with those animations! Can't wait for the public release of those! Looking forward to having more sex locations other than just bed and floor. I'm assuming you'll add more options eventually for sofa's and chairs? Like maybe some more blowjob options? Always love variety.

Hey mike, just tried out! There are some errors I listed on Patreon, but the animations are simply GREAT :)

Thanks!

Once again you outdid yourself with those animations! Can't wait for the public release of those! Looking forward to having more sex locations other than just bed and floor. I'm assuming you'll add more options eventually for sofa's and chairs? Like maybe some more blowjob options? Always love variety.

Thanks Sexygamer!!

Well, my plans are make sequences for differents locations/surfaces or objects. Yes, I will do more animations for ChairLivings, loveseats and Large sofas. 

I organized the project for Preferred Locations:

BED -- done (need Reverse cowgirl and bed always is the most important location, maybe I will work again in the future), 

FLOOR -- Here I need to do more sequences -

COUCH - here we have a Large Sofas (3 seats), LoveSeat (2seats) and armchairs or LivingChairs (1 seat). For Large sofas I will work in lying animations and Loveseats/armachairs in Sitting animations.

TABLES (Here we have different tables... dinning, TV, coffe, etc... (Need a lot of sequences)--  

COUNTER -- (I will do some sequences, but not much).

SHOWER, BATHTUB AND HOTTUB -- (Here a lot of possibilities) 

WINDOWS -- (I will do some sequnce not much)

LESBIANS -- I will work in lesbians for all locations.. so this is a lot of work, but little by little I will doing all animations.

There are more locations but these are the preferred and principally I will work on it.

Thanks, Mike! I don't remember if I've asked this before (sorry if I have), but do you have any plans on doing threesomes in the future? Specifically MFM threesomes? Or are you sticking with one-on-ones? I believe Amra only has one MFM animation and while it's really good, it'd be nice to have more positions and stages around that.

Thanks, Mike! I don't remember if I've asked this before (sorry if I have), but do you have any plans on doing threesomes in the future? Specifically MFM threesomes? Or are you sticking with one-on-ones? I believe Amra only has one MFM animation and while it's really good, it'd be nice to have more positions and stages around that.

I requested two version for this month, plus, because of an error (can't really explain here what happened, Patreon stuff), my request has doubled, so we'll get FOUR FMF, if mike manages to do it of course XD

That's cool, but I'd personally rather see MFM animations. It's more fun and I feel like there's a lot more animation possibilities with that. That's just my personal preference tho.

Guest Redabyss

I requested two version for this month, plus, because of an error (can't really explain here what happened, Patreon stuff), my request has doubled, so we'll get FOUR FMF, if mike manages to do it of course XD

That's cool, but I'd personally rather see MFM animations. It's more fun and I feel like there's a lot more animation possibilities with that. That's just my personal preference tho.

Yeah, I deleted the post because I misread. You can check out my thread (in the signature) and propose ideas there if you wish!

Yeah, I deleted the post because I misread. You can check out my thread (in the signature) and propose ideas there if you wish!

Ha ha, yeah I was wondering where your post went. I have my own preferences, but I'd still be down for more FMF's as well.

So you're taking requests to pass along to Mike, you say? Interesting, I'll have to make some posts on your thread then. Thanks, Shadow-- er, redabyss!

Threesome take me a lot of time so... I will work in them for personal request and there are not my preferred. But as Redabyss said, for this month I will work in 3 or 4 animations FMF. 

Threesome take me a lot of time so... I will work in them for personal request and there are not my preferred. But as Redabyss said, for this month I will work in 3 or 4 animations FMF. 

--------------------

Last animations

Cowgirl On Armchair - SEQUENCE  (4 stages + Climax stage)

Now Aviable On Patreon for early access:

TS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_04.gif  TS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_B_04.gif

TS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_C_04.gif  TS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_D_02.gif

CLIMAX PREVIEW MOVIE: (Click on image)

wmplayer_2016_12_02_10_54_25_64.png

I'd imagine so. More sims = more time. But I really appreciate the fact that you'll still put in the time and effort to do those even if they're not exactly your preferred animations. That's super nice of you.

Guest Redabyss

I have a question if I may. I need to download just the last file from 25.11.2016 right? No need to download and install previous versions? Thank you.

That is correct. Install the latest version only.

I have a question if I may. I need to download just the last file from 25.11.2016 right? No need to download and install previous versions? Thank you.

Yes, only need the last file.

Your animations are the best! keep up the awesome work dude :D

Thanks!

In my game, the only animation that is not available is the Missionary On Couch ... Are there any instructions for this problem?

Thas is because these animations are for early acces on my Patreon Account. Look at the topic, the first post you have a list with animations aviable and animations with early access.

Hi Mike24, first of all I want to congratulate you for all this job you've been doin' on this sex mods... Second, I want to make a suggestion about making an update including sex interactions (with climax stage if it could be possible) in the swimmin' pool... what do you think? It's one of that places left to try, don't you think? haha :)

Guest Redabyss

Hi Mike24, first of all I want to congratulate you for all this job you've been doin' on this sex mods... Second, I want to make a suggestion about making an update including sex interactions (with climax stage if it could be possible) in the swimmin' pool... what do you think? It's one of that places left to try, don't you think? haha :)

If you want, I opened up a thread in which you can do suggestions for the next package, check the link in my signature for more details :)

Hey Mike, Thanks for the work

Really enjoy using your animations

However, I just wonder whether the boobs for female are able to move around while the sims doing sex, just like your Sims 3 animations? 

that will look more realistic and better in my opinions 

Guest Redabyss

However, I just wonder whether the boobs for female are able to move around while the sims doing sex, just like your Sims 3 animations? 

That would be a problem related to TS4's version of Blender, if I understood correctly.

I tried downloading the file, and instead of it being a package file, it says something about a solitaire file? im confused

Try rename .solitarie to .zip

Love the grinding cowgirl animations Mike. You always do great riding ones, my favorite position. Can't wait to see what you'll have next! :heart:

Thanks!

Swiming pool is not a priority and its difficult because we cant work with a reference... The simming pools are made by users, not there are by defaults.

Mike, your animations are the best!!! Thank you. :cool:

Thanks isolina! :=)

Thanks! At the moment we cant fix the breast phisics... I hope in the future will  be solved.

It downloads for me as "solitairetheme" file and there's nothing to extract and no "package" file

Rename the solitarietheme for .zip

Thanks Mike awesome work as always!!!

Thanks HirakoA!! :=)