[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

12 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Weird looks like the punching bag animations are gone, whenever i click it its not there, even though i update it into version 13.a

Exactly, and those were so awesome its weird how they're gone and i downloaded  and did everything exactly how it should but its nowhere to be found. :frown:

2 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

So I'm assuming that Amra is also tweaking the existing animations to incorporate the animated penis into them as well as creating new ones? 

I hope so, otherwise there's gonna be a very noticeable skill gap between old and new animations. Not that the older animations are bad – they're honestly some of the best on the site – but these newer AP animations are of such higher quality that non-AP animations look a bit robotic by comparison.

Hi. I have used the recommended mods that you have put in the description, and I get this bug

penis2.jpg

I have put only "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package" from Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones

All the files from Better Body

WickedWhims is installed ofc

And only "NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package", "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package", "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package" from Toungue

My lewd modlist: (Stuff like clothes, hair, etc. are in different folder)

8057a1f628.png

5dd45197ab.png

4 hours ago, Mefu720 said:

Hi. I have used the recommended mods that you have put in the description, and I get this bug

penis2.jpg

I have put only "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package" from Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones

And only "NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package", "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package", "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package" from Toungue

8057a1f628.png

5dd45197ab.png

this issue have no link with animations at all.

On 2/13/2018 at 1:20 PM, Mefu720 said:

penis2.jpg

8057a1f628.png

5dd45197ab.png

You need to have the right skin tone. The Maxim basic, and most custom skins will cause that issue.

• 2 weeks later...

So I love the toilet anal animations.  Is there any chance of getting something like those, but bent over a desk or a table or a bed or anywhere other than the toilet?  Because I love the depth of motion those have... just not terribly wild about the location.  :tongue:  All said, I'm grateful for whatever we DO get, though!