[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

1 hour ago, Amra72 said:

:cookie:

Don't want any cookie :tongue:

Its nice to see you're doing some fully "erotic" animations with the masturbation ones, i especially like the flow on the male one, much more natural and less repetitive. I'd like to see something similar while standing on the floor aswell...or possibly even something on the line of your third blowjob on floor, but instead of sliding the penis on the partner face he simply jerks it.

Anyway, good work as always...

20 hours ago, Durielboya said:

Don't want any cookie :tongue:

Its nice to see you're doing some fully "erotic" animations with the masturbation ones, i especially like the flow on the male one, much more natural and less repetitive. I'd like to see something similar while standing on the floor aswell...or possibly even something on the line of your third blowjob on floor, but instead of sliding the penis on the partner face he simply jerks it.

Anyway, good work as always...

TK! Why not :smile:

Spoiler

One :cookie:

5 hours ago, amj1984 said:

5a36874c5cee7_12-17-17_8-46-00PM.thumb.png.14db0bb15b3f58c1792bfc892d15d7c7.png5a36875886fd6_12-17-17_8-46-22PM.thumb.png.b6d33970e16ef1b4a8ba2af1c683ac1e.png

It's look really creepy when she fully open her mouth and after this animation it's make her mouth look like a duck mouth

5a3687457c1be_12-17-17_8-46-58PM.thumb.png.6646119bf066d1bc52410015ba7d2036.png

https://youtu.be/KQ6zr6kCPj8

5 hours ago, sames99113 said:

Amra72, i got question about nap animation 1.3, did you remove the punching bag animation from pack? suddenly i can't interactive with punching bag and can't find that animation. 

The WWID code changed with the Dogs & Cats patch, and now only one punching bag works :smile: 

In fact, I wanted to ask you, Amra, if you could add the new WWID in the XML code, so that we can use the regular punching bag. oOOLaLa already did an hotfix.

On 18/12/2017 at 3:55 PM, sames99113 said:

Amra72, i got question about nap animation 1.3, did you remove the punching bag animation from pack? suddenly i can't interactive with punching bag and can't find that animation. 

22 hours ago, Redabyss said:

The WWID code changed with the Dogs & Cats patch, and now only one punching bag works :smile: 

In fact, I wanted to ask you, Amra, if you could add the new WWID in the XML code, so that we can use the regular punching bag. oOOLaLa already did an hotfix.

Fixed!

Thank you for reporting it to me

Hello Amra,

I know, a lot of people asked for sound for the animations and now me is asking for a non sound version.

(I love the animations, but I hate the sounds/voices  :smile: )

Or maybe, is there a fast way I can do that myself?

Only way I see is removing for example:

"Events": [
    {
      "SoundName": "vo_romantic_seated_intimate_askmassage_succ_x",
      "Header1": "0x00000001",
      "Header2": "0x00000000",
      "Timecode": 1.0,
      "Type": "Sound"
    }
  ],

via Sim 4 Studio in the package. (Will be very tedious to do.)

best regards

Aramiteus

5 minutes ago, Aramiteus said:

Hello Amra,

I know, a lot of people asked for sound for the animations and now me is asking for a non sound version.

(I love the animations, but I hate the sounds/voices  :smile: )

Or maybe, is there a fast way I can do that myself?

Only way I see is removing for example:

"Events": [
    {
      "SoundName": "vo_romantic_seated_intimate_askmassage_succ_x",
      "Header1": "0x00000001",
      "Header2": "0x00000000",
      "Timecode": 1.0,
      "Type": "Sound"
    }
  ],

via Sim 4 Studio in the package. (Will be very tedious to do.)

best regards

Aramiteus

Download s4pe, open Amra's packages, go on the single CLIP and remove the sound, clicking on grid :smile:

1 hour ago, loveme08 said:

i want the sims2 romance animations back in the sims 4 they look more realistic!!!!!

This! I miss how risqué the romantic animations used to be. If only there was a way to add custom animations to the game without having to override any preexisting ones.

Amazing. This could hopefully pave the way for other animations to be transferred over... if this is not a problem with EA?

Also, TS2 flirting animations in TS4? That would be brilliant... the more TS2/TS3-esque TS4 is, in fact, the better my opinion of it. :tongue: