[Outdated] I'm sorry but this will not be finished.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Should there be voices for Mistresses too?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be voices for Mistresses too?

• I play/want a Female Dominatrix!
    • I don't need one.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I don't have either of those for that very reason, I was just openly complaining that it seems most women only want frail sickly little boys in their games for some reason and finding a good, hard looking dude to play was annoying for a bit was all I meant.

To make sure it isn't further derailed, I have found a very nice male body to toy around with (lol) thanks to my bubby Loogie so I dun need help with it, like I said just openly complaining didn't mean to be confusing, sorry for that!

This week (gods willing today if I can make him) my roomy is going to give doing male voices a shot, to add to the rough feeling I am really desiring for my males. I'm tired of the sound of asthma attacks while my guy "rapes" someone and gasps for air.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thank you but in my head your sig snarled that out at me and I had to duck away from my monitor in order to type this response. Fear!

Side note - Very nice skin.

Hey FoggyZerani,

thanks for sharing your voice(mod). I listened to the files you uploaded and definitely will try them out.

Your voice sounds so much better than the squeaking anime/whatever noise/voices ... I mean it is a matter of taste, of course. I think you know what i mean.

So thank you for your great contribution.

Greetings

This sounds fantastic so far! Really looking forward to more content from you guys.

Thank you the most though for including a range from gentle/active/rough. Not only does it allow for really good characterization/immersion, but it provides a level of intensity and carnal depth that a lot of other voices don't give. (An important element in a game where a large portion of the content involves some form of forced sex, often by ridiculously large or overpowering creatures.)

Also, GrinningDog sounds great. Just make sure you get as much deep and guttural out of his voice acting for the rape sounds as you put into yours. I wanna hear him sound like he's putting his back into it. :D

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Finished part of the dialog Loogie wanted me to work on with him for his mod today and then this happened. Will add attachment to this post. Does anyone else hear that weird noise AGAIN in the background?? I have a lot more stuff that is sounding a lot better and have started testing my friend's voice to use with this as well for a much needed male voice as opposed to the drowning victim sound men have as of now. Please, let me know what you as a user - think.

Also, I am introducing a new sound for female slaves. It is simply entitled Slave as of now and she only says things referring to a male Owner/Master. If ladies would prefer a female voice as a sub to a female Dom as well I would enjoy doing that too. I didn't know how big the demand for that would be though so I have only made the lines as far as things like Sir, Master, Him, His, etc. Males only as of right now but definitely not permanent.

One other thing that is new is I am starting a "Switcher" folder. Some sounds and phrases can be used as many things and can't really just be called "Rape" or "play" so this is where this folder comes in. These are sounds and phrases that could be used in multiple sound folders depending on your personal taste so you would need to arrange them as you like.

The uploads will not work in game as of right now, they are still mostly tests and what not because (I think, not to sound conceited) the sounds are absolutely great today and I am really proud of how it is coming along.

Some people might notice there are some files missing from the OP, I removed them because they are old and don't work anyways so I don't need them there. There will not be a few new folders added to the OP now though, GrinningDog, Play, Rape, Slave & Switch.

As always thank you for the patience and kindness in understanding how hard a project like this can be to finish. It's highly appreciated. Let us know what you think of our fuck noises :P

I was surprised by how good your acting is when listening to your files.When I was lisenting to them all, I would to say the one where you laughed was my favorite.

If I may suggest if in the rape versions where you say "no no no" to make versions where you sound angry or terrified would add some more role play variation to your sounds.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ah thank you! I will have to look into it, but I was wondering if some of them are a little too high pitched. Thank you for the feedback! <3

First thing I came across was 09 in switch and heard you going "Why' date=' why do I like it so much?"

Awesome.

[/quote']

<3! This right here. This is what forced sex fantasies are all about! (Release that fertile beast! :D )

If I may suggest if in the rape versions where you say "no no no" to make versions where you sound angry or terrified would add some more role play variation to your sounds.

Or make two versions, if you're up for it. One innocent and cute, the other deep and throaty. Even those of us that don't play innocent characters I'm sure have characters in our games that such a voice would suit.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†
Or make two versions' date=' if you're up for it. One innocent and cute, the other deep and throaty. Even those of us that don't play innocent characters I'm sure have characters in our games that such a voice would suit.[/quote']

This is exactly what I was thinking I should do. And thank you for the kind words once more. ^_^b

This is some very good stuff FoggyZerani, I look forward to seeing what you and Loogie do with the voices when it comes to Sexout.

I listened to some of the files, and I was really impressed by the changes in done and pitch. For a moment I thought there were two of you. Many thanks for doing this, its an amazing contribution to the community, and a much needed one!

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thank you for all of the compliments, encouragement and advice.

All files have been removed as of now.

There is a fight I have nothing to do with going on which I am a punching bag to and I am getting tired of it. I will replace the files when I feel things are more settled.

Anyone happen to know who the dumb-ass person in question is' date=' or what thread all this happened in? I'd love to hit the Report button on their unintelligent buttocks.

[/quote']

It has been handled via PM as it should be. We do not need further drama on the boards. ;)

I must be the damn kiss of death or something. I commend the work, next post "straight from the horse's mouth" is that shit is hitting the fan. Brilliant.

Hopefully this will get sorted soon, although I must admit it is a tad frustrating to not know what is going on in the first place. I had hoped LL was above this sort of problem.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Changed OP. Things are starting to die down in my personal life and for now on the forums with having anything to do with me so tomorrow it will be picked up again.

I have some files of me playing around with this awesome awesome mic that Prideslayer was amazing enough to give me and the sounds from it is *brilliant*.

Sorry about all the babymamadrama crap; I wasn't aware something as doofy as some "chick gettin' banged real good!" sounds would start some small war.

Anywho yeah, shit's going back to normal and I might post the mic tests out just to show off the quality of this thing it really is amazing.

Thank you SO MUCH Prideslayer! (I dun think I have said that to you enough XD)