[Outdated] I'm sorry but this will not be finished.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Should there be voices for Mistresses too?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be voices for Mistresses too?

• I play/want a Female Dominatrix!
    • I don't need one.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I'd like to start trying something else when putting up new files and I am going to start with this one. It's a bunch of tests for the mic and a few lines I am saying for other things that have nothing to do with these mods it's for something else entirely but I like how well they show off this mic.

I'll add a spoiler with a cute picture and the password to the files on this picture. As far as I know you must be a registered member to actually see pictures and signatures. If I'm wrong about this please tell me! Also, if the password thingy on the file doesn't work lemmi know as well, I've never tried this before so undoubtedly I messed something up.

I'll add a picture with this first post kind of as a test, with the password written on it. All one word, lower case. I hope this works, I just wanted to give this a shot.

Also, I would hope this goes without saying but people always do silly stuff so I'll add this:

Please DO NOT POST the password in ANY thread for ANY reason!

If you have a question send me a private message!

I hate to seem rude but I will have to ask that your post be deleted if it does actually say the password otherwise, there's no point!

Anywho, sorry for the mean stuff I just wanted to make sure people say that. Oh make sure you also understand rarely do I use "safe for work" images so dun cry to me if your boss gets pissy about the cutey pictures (or shoves you out of your chair for a looksy)

This image is NOT Safe For Work!

351wdxx.jpg

Tell me how awesome this mic is! ^-^ And make sure you thank Prideslayer cause he so awesomely awesome and sweet!

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Damn that is hot stuff! I can't wait to hear this in game!!!!

Fantastic work! :)

Woot' date=' thankies hun!

Just to set your mind at ease, confirmed that anon users cannot see images.

You continue to rock my socks off :P Thanks for checking!

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Again, thank you all so very much for all the kind words and encouragement.

While things are settling down again for me, I'm sorry nothing has been happening. Personal life with the recent events has been extremely harsh and as such, I haven't been into doing much other then running around shooting people in SR3 because it's a GREAT way to blow off steam I have decided.

Right now I have to re-install Oblivion and all of the mods because of something weird that happened with the last update with BOSS and I pretty much lost everything. When the mods are updated and established as working I will be able to continue. I am coming out of a bad personal spot right now and as always (cause my ass is constantly slow) I appreciate the patience over this. Sorry again.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

For reasons far out of my control, I cannot continue this for sometime. I cannot express how deeply sorry I am for being so awful about this project. So many things keep popping up to hinder it it's been maddening.

I am leaving a nearly 12 year relationship slowly and some new horrible shit has been revealed to me as of today that I cannot ignore and have to deal with. Due to the nature of the issues, I will not be on LL for an unknown amount of time. I cannot express how sorry I am for producing nothing but apology after apology.

Just to set your mind at ease' date=' confirmed that anon users cannot see images.

[/quote']

idk if this has been asked or requested in any other thread - heck i came across this some time ago and i spent quite awhlie trying to remember foggys name lol or thread and i finally got it last night or was it this early morning i forget

but i wanted to ask if we can use the voice audio for skyrim? i'd probably do it anyway but wanted to ask since i could seem the find the file since im kinda drained from searching and an all nighter of reinstalling the game since i reinstaled teh game - note i was playing WoW and getting rdy for the expansion as well lol

For reasons far out of my control' date=' I cannot continue this for sometime. I cannot express how deeply sorry I am for being so awful about this project. So many things keep popping up to hinder it it's been maddening.

[/quote']

We'll all be here when you get back. Don't sweat it, focus on RL.

but i wanted to ask if we can use the voice audio for skyrim?

You can use it for whatever you want. Privately. Upload them anywhere else but here and you'll make a few dozen enemies for life.

• 3 weeks later...

Have these files been removed?

I looked all over the first page and found plenty of links but none to the actual voice files.

Been wondering the same thing. I'd really like to try these out.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Oh I'm so sorry for being so late with a response! I only check the site for random threads and to see if I have a new PM asking things, I didn't realize anyone had spoken on the thread, sorry!!

The only file that is available right now is the one attached in one of my later posts in this thread. I am moving pretty far from where I live right now soonish (I think in about 2 weeks from now) and have a lot of personal crap to drudge through before I can even begin on this again although if Loogie wants I'll start doing his script stuff. There are also a few things I have been thinking along with the site that I needed to sort of break away from everything for awhile and re-evaluate things for myself on certain subjects.

I'm super sorry about the waiting and the confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I'm so sorry for being so late with a response! I only check the site for random threads and to see if I have a new PM asking things' date=' I didn't realize anyone had spoken on the thread, sorry!!

The only file that is available right now is the one attached in one of my later posts in this thread. I am moving pretty far from where I live right now soonish (I think in about 2 weeks from now) and have a lot of personal crap to drudge through before I can even begin on this again although if Loogie wants I'll start doing his script stuff. There are also a few things I have been thinking along with the site that I needed to sort of break away from everything for awhile and re-evaluate things for myself on certain subjects.

I'm super sorry about the waiting and the confusion.

[/quote']

As someone who has to deal with a crapload of health issues, Real life takes priority. You have no reason to be sorry and I think me and the rest of the community can understand that. I for one like your work and do look forward to when your life is back on track and can return.In the meantime, worry about you for now.

Hope everything works out,

-Temp

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thank you, that was extremely sweet of you. Things are still pretty much trying to work themselves out at this point, too much confusing stuff on top of some health stuff and blah blah I won't be a downer or anything but I am still breathing. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Take your time. But when you do have some free time:

[quote name='iron_jack' pid='173

707' dateline='1339040091]

I don't have much to offer on the technical side' date=' but my penis and I heartily approve of the sounds you have posted thus far. No creep intended. :P

That being said, as Honest mentioned, the rape sounds need (imo) to sound a bit more rape-y. For in-game/common-usage purposes, it's probably best to stick somewhere between [b']anger[/b] and crying. Think of the scenario - it hurts like hell both emotionally and physically, and you are being violated in one of the deepest ways possible.

That said, there could be use for the being-raped-and-starting-to-enjoy-it sounds too - in Sexout for instance, it is possible through certain mods to become addicted to sex, or to be enslaved and "broken", etc., where the mentality of the victim might twistedly shift toward enjoyment.

I would also probably - though this is really your call - try to stay away from using actual words much (i.e. your "oh no not there" in one of the clips), unless people actually want more words. Since these sounds will be applied broadly to many different sex/rape scenarios within the game, it's usually best to keep them as situationally neutral as possible, if that makes sense.

For the types of situations a player character might find herself in in New Vegas, consider the following:

1) Male/female consensual sex

2) Male/female rape

3) Female/female consensual sex

4) Female/female rape

5) Creature/female consensual sex

6) Creature/female rape*

7) Master/slave consensual sex

8) Master/slave coerced sex (still technically rape, but the voice here would probably be more "I'm not happy with this but whatever" or "just get it over with" than "oh god no please no", if you know what I mean)

9) Master/slave rape (the "oh god please no" kind)

10) Threesome sex/gangrape (most commonly male/female/male in-game, but other combinations are possible in the future)

Now, many of these would probably have remarkably similar if not identical sounds, but if you're wondering what kinds of sounds are needed for New Vegas at least, and/or how your sounds might be used, there you go.

* Creature rape is one of the most interesting/arousing ideas to me. Picture this: you are ambushed by a creature twice the size of a man, with foot-long talons and a jaw full of teeth fully capable of biting you in half. But you're not so lucky to get a quick death, as you look down and realize from its foot-and-a-half-long, throbbing cock that it's horny. No, you're not getting killed right away - you're getting reamed by this monster first.

Terror. Pain. Arousal?

Of course there are more common animals such as dogs and such too, so not every animal rape would necessarily be AS horrifying as all that, but still.

But yeah, my two pence. Hope I haven't said anything too off-putting or creepy, just offering my honest thoughts.

quickedit: And I just realized this was in the LPK area, not the New Vegas/Sexout area, and here I've been going on about Sexout. Sorry. I think most of the principles would apply to Oblivion as well though. >_>

This. All of this, x10000.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I am still not exactly ready with the things happening for me at this time to get back into anything of the sort (my recordings tend to get loud and the environment I am in temporarily does not support this action lol) but I am back on the boards to poke and people and watch the mayhem in other threads. On top of which I am actually starting to get a real voice acting career started. Although doing it for some adult games I think would just be too fun as this project has shown me how fun that can actually be rofl. I don't know exactly what happened to the original downloads of the first release but my memory is awful. I will put something back up though that will work in games as of now at least for one voice. It's nothing new but it is playable I have tested it myself when I was able to.

Password in the picture. Three words, no caps. For instructions on how to install see the first post. As always - Have fun!

THE IMAGE CONTAINED IN THIS SPOILER IS NSFW.

ohforfun_zps5ae7b6d5.jpg