[Outdated] I'm sorry but this will not be finished.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Should there be voices for Mistresses too?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be voices for Mistresses too?

• I play/want a Female Dominatrix!
    • I don't need one.

I have to say your "fake" sounds done on your old mic sound great. If you plan on improving the quality even more, we are all going to be for a treat with some really nice sounds to use.

Thanks much for helping improve xLovers!

Eric

awe man... why did she have to be in texas, well damn i guess that puts a crimp in any dating plans i may have had lol

i think imma need to break out a full box of tissues again soon :D lmao

looking forward to hearing the VO stuff with the new mic.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok funny site acting funny but I a working on trying to convert a few of them for tests. I might add some of the play tests on the front page, I'm a little embarrassed by them as I think (personally; but who else is the biggest critic then the author I suppose) they sound terribly obviously fake but then again... they are for now lol

side note: I have to say Honesty her eyes (though possibly polished?) are extremely beautiful.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

And I will be adding male voices, gruff "take em cause I want em" voices when I can because I am not liking the femmy ones I have found so far. They don't say "I'm raping this male/female/... whatever else" to me personally. If you have a sound file of either sex and want to add it please let me know. The more the merrier.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Got Dog to say something, words of encouragement appreciated.

Nothing sexual, in case certain guys are worried.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thank you and honestly, coming from you I find that extremely welcoming. I don't know and won't ask about the entire ordeal with the other site. I get the jist of it and the fact that you just shrugged it off,picked up (what I see as) what is rightfully your project at this point; and just moved on made me applaud you. I'm far too easily discouraged. Loogie is just plain wicked. I have to credit him for helping me through the technicalities with this.

OT: Your new avvie makes me jealous lol)

Thank you and honestly' date=' coming from you I find that extremely welcoming. I don't know and won't ask about the entire ordeal with the other site. I get the jist of it and the fact that you just shrugged it off,picked up (what I see as) what is rightfully your project at this point; and just moved on made me applaud you. I'm far too easily discouraged. Loogie is just plain wicked. I have to credit him for helping me through the technicalities with this.

OT: Your new avvie makes me jealous lol)

[/quote']

I was also like you before, infact I did not plan on doing my mod when I was banned. Somehow I found this site and a lot supported me for what I've done. A little forum debate. Bam I got motivated by this community , resulting in the mods success.

Thank you.

The best of people are here at LL . :D

Just don't easily give up when something pops up.

OT:yeah just got back from a trip.

Ok funny site acting funny but I a working on trying to convert a few of them for tests. I might add some of the play tests on the front page' date=' I'm a little embarrassed by them as I think (personally; but who else is the biggest critic then the author I suppose) they sound terribly obviously fake but then again... they are for now lol

side note: I have to say Honesty her eyes (though possibly polished?) are extremely beautiful.

[/quote']

What are you trying to convert? From one audio format to another; MP3 to WAV? Instead of uploading to some wonkey website (which could potentially be saving your files to sell themselves) download SUPER ©, it's free. That way you stay in control of your work. I'd also suggest adding a text file with the stated limits of use that you've posted already in this thread.

I tested one of your moan files, and converted it from mp3 to wav in minutes. The SUPER © user interface may be a little intimidating at first, because it can convert so much, but it is really easy to use once you go through a couple of conversions. Otherwise I can do the conversions for you if you'd like, just let me know.

Impressive work so far keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to adding them to Oblivion as a new voice pack!

Request: If you can, a replacement for fse2.wav (C:\Games\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\fse) would be awesome. That one has always annoyed me in game as it doesn't quite fit the animations that use it.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

This is not the only thing I am working on the project is outlined in the first post. It is also not the only game/mod I am working on as well. I'd like to keep the originals as close to personal as possible but thank you for the suggestions. This is only going between three people, ever - (there are several reasons for this) though I appreciate the offer and suggestion. If people need it in writing as well as audio (which shows the person who credited it) then I'll do that as well. I want to trust the people here, if it's violated I'll simply stop the project completely if necessary.

Looking in my fx/lovers folder, I don't have anything named 'fse' is it fsex? Or fera? I have those. I just call them the Bj noises or the mayo jar effect lol

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Hmm I wasn't aware of that, right now the game is acing like the WAVs don't even exist and I am working on with with someone else who works very long hours.

Still, this is not the only thing going on irl for me so working on three games and two mods while doing nearly 100 sounds now isn't easy.

I appreciate the patience. Got to get back to the other side /sigh.

This is not the only thing I am working on the project is outlined in the first post. It is also not the only game/mod I am working on as well. I'd like to keep the originals as close to personal as possible but thank you for the suggestions. This is only going between three people' date=' ever - (there are several reasons for this) though I appreciate the offer and suggestion. If people need it in writing as well as audio (which shows the person who credited it) then I'll do that as well. I want to trust the people here, if it's violated I'll simply stop the project completely if necessary.

Looking in my fx/lovers folder, I don't have anything named 'fse' is it fsex? Or fera? I have those. I just call them the Bj noises or the mayo jar effect lol

[/quote']

No, FSE has it's own folder. I'll try to find which mod adds it, and also which animations use it. No rush, I see you're busy, it's just it'll better complement all of your (hard) work is all.

EDIT: Okay it's added by LoversResource.7z and used by at least one animation file, 118, but with Nusbie's work on animation improvements it may be used by others. (I like to refer to this animation as, "Drill Baby, Drill!")

Hmm I wasn't aware of that' date=' right now the game is acing like the WAVs don't even exist and I am working on with with someone else who works very long hours.

Still, this is not the only thing going on irl for me so working on three games and two mods while doing nearly 100 sounds now isn't easy.

I appreciate the patience. Got to get back to the other side /sigh.

[/quote']

Oblivion is rather persnickety when it comes to audio files.

WAV format that I know work:

Bit rate - 705kbps

Audio sample size - 16 bit

Channels - 1 (mono)

Audio sample rate 44 kHz

Audio format - PCM

MP3 format that also works:

Bit rate - 64bps

Channels - 1 (mono)

Audio sample rate - 48kHz

I think the most important (for Oblivion at least) is it must be mono and not stereo, and bit rate. As far as the other stats, there may be others that work too. Just a note, Audacity can output WAV files.

@Evilrunner - True, there would be loss going from MP3 to WAV, but how much would even be noticed in-game?

Hmm, not too sure really. I'm not an expert on audio aside from some compression stuff I did at Uni. If you can record as WAV though, and just get the right settings it does reduce the risk of any sounds distorting, and it seems to me these sorts of sound are the ones that would distort slightly more than usual.

[edit] Sorry for turning your thread into an audio discussion by the way :)

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok to be honest I should have been in bed hours ago but I have been looking into the info (and playing NV lol) and it's the bitrate that is annoying me, I'll work on it again later but I really should have gone to bed a long time ago lol

I keep making myself stay up with 'i just wanna try' and 'well maybe if I just...' and it's starting to just put stress into the project (not due to anyone else, just to me being stubborn at this point)

The only thing I am finding with the LoversResouce.7z is this file - http://www.filesspy.com/downloads/oK2osqFUpaOc-loversresource.7z-wupload-download-link.html-LoversResource.7z which I don't have... The only other thing I can think it is associated with is the Lovers Resource Pack v2 - http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29 which I think everyone has to have in order for any of these to work anyways. I keep doing this stuff when I am way too tired though so I might just be being silly about it.

As far as this becoming an audio discussion I really do find it all helpful. As long as people are willing to practice some patience with this, I am more then willing to hear out ideas and knowledge with audio/conversions; it's EXTREMELY helpful!!

Also, I kind of love you guys (everyone in this thread) for being so patient and helpful about this thing. I thought it was going to be a couple of nights at the mic making silly noises, it's turned into something much much larger then I had ever imagined and I am seriously loving this. I'm learning a lot of new things everyday. Ok ok I have to stop kissing digital butt now and sleep. (I think I say this everyday now when I am supposed to be fast asleep on the LL threads XD!! )

Would I sound too juvenile if I said these sound extremely sexy? I want to be mature, but I also don't want to come off as a "gentleman" (in this type of ... topic, one would say); because I think that's even creepier -- so I must say -- Holy Hot Damn Batman.

I loved all of them. But if I had to be honest (no pun intended) the Rape ones are the only ones that need work... and rightfully so. I imagine it is kind of difficult to "imagine" being raped and then having to record it for your fellow LLfriends.. haha...

That said, a little more panic, and a little less enjoying-sound (for the rape ones) and you'll hit the nail on the head perfectly, as you did with the other ones ♥

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†
That said' date=' [i']a little more panic[/i], and a little less enjoying-sound (for the rape ones) and you'll hit the nail on the head perfectly, as you did with the other ones ♥

This is exactly why I am not ready to release them. Thank you so much for living up to your name, I need serious and honest ( :D ) opinions. I was thinking something along these lines although I have to admit, I let myself get personal with it. In my head it would be like, "Oh no I'm being raped" going towards, "I am actually liking this." but that is my personal scenario. I don't want that for the rape sounds and I was worried it sounded like that and knowing that someone else heard this too, I can go back in and record some new ones while focusing on, "NO I hate this I don't want this" etc. Thanks!!

:heart: