Nexus NEW!!

winny257

It's nothing special, it's not bad, it's not good

Personally, I am not a fan of that metro style, never liked it

Also what kind of nonsense is the "All of our mods" (can be seen in video), Nexus doesn't own mods, it's kind of rude to add that to the website, hopefully they will remove the "our" part :)

Also what kind of nonsense is the "All of our mods" (can be seen in video), Nexus doesn't own mods, it's kind of rude to add that to the website, hopefully they will remove the "our" part :)

This is first thing that i noticed as well and don't like it.

I remember when they banned me for no valid reason but they left my mods online. They removed them only when i created new account and called them all asses who steal ownership in my own mod topic.

They banned that account too but it felt good. :D

Tbh i still kinda miss the oblivion era layout...

Holy mackerel! You have no idea how I miss the simple design of the Morrowind Fan Board (population: 1.500) that preceded The Nexus. Back then we all were much younger and innocent, everything was just nice, smooth and easy but now not anymore, and none now 'live' who remember it.

Tbh i still kinda miss the oblivion era layout...

Holy mackerel! You have no idea how I miss the simple design of the Morrowind Fan Board (population: 1.500) that preceded The Nexus. Back then we all were much younger and innocent, everything was just nice, smooth and easy but now not anymore, and none now 'live' who remember it.

+1

Yeah, really missed that. Easy & simple interface without this & that stuff. Hang around most of the time when FO3 is "The Game". If i remember also, those time nexus isn't really give a damn with ripped content mods. 

What's the big deal with nexus anyway? >.< What did you do to get banned? I couldn't manage to be banned in 10 years on that site and people who know me know that I can get really nasty if I want to. ^^"

That's probably the best Nexus joke ever. I like funny people, keep it up.

and it is slow to the pain

Well that's because they need more scripts, more css, add in some java, then some javascript.  Hit puree and then a dash of demonblood so it looks like "Nexus -- The windows tile store."

Archived