• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, all animations are registered, but they won't show up on any list during sex scenes.
I can't get them to show up when i start an animation using SexLab Matchmaker or similar, and using Sexlab Scene Selector don't make them appear neither.
For now, the only way i can play these animations (which are great by the way :D) is to use the Sexlab animation editor itself.

Anything i'm doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could release a new version with even more animations, is there any need for this?

I have the same issue as nightwolf and hzwhvw please help.

IDK, this issue related to tags I guess, or to some SexLab user settings that prevent these animations from playing. I've tested each animation using Matchmaker with no problems.

I could release a new version with even more animations, is there any need for this?

I have the same issue as nightwolf and hzwhvw please help.

IDK, this issue related to tags I guess, or to some SexLab user settings that prevent these animations from playing. I've tested each animation using Matchmaker with no problems.

A. yes

B. You're pretty much the only person besides Nibbles that realizes lesbians exist and your animation quality is pretty much the best along with Nibbles as well, so also yes.

• 5 months later...
On 2017/7/27 at 8:04 PM, 3jiou said:

I need them SO BAD... your animations are really great, multiple stages, hot positions... Thank you

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, COLOCO said:

I use UUNp and can't put the actors in the right place

need some up on this plz..

The actors don't line up because you are using the same exact sized actors that whoever put this together used when they aligned the action.

That's why the Sexlab Framework has HOTKEYS to adjust the alignment, once an animation is aligned you won't have to do it again.  Check the MCM menu and learn the keys.

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The actors don't line up because you are using the same exact sized actors that whoever put this together used when they aligned the action.

That's why the Sexlab Framework has HOTKEYS to adjust the alignment, once an animation is aligned you won't have to do it again.  Check the MCM menu and learn the keys.

How do you fix misaligned animations with hotkeys during a scene or better i use UUnp 7b body with vanilla male body (SOS) and no high heels.

Maybe an easy parameter files can save the day?

1 hour ago, COLOCO said:

How do you fix misaligned animations with hotkeys during a scene or better i use UUnp 7b body with vanilla male body (SOS) and no high heels.

Maybe an easy parameter files can save the day?

By USING the hotkeys to move the actors to line up the act.  There is also a MCM menu where you can enter adjustments as well but that's not nearly as easy to use as the hotkeys.

The general rule which works for most animations (but definitely not all) is to use the hotkeys to align the first stage and then use the hotkeys with the CTRL key to make "fine tuning" adjustments for the subsequent stages.  Some animations move everyone around in a alter stage and a few do so in every stage so sometimes the "fine tuning" ends up being a complete alignment fix for each stage.

If the stages progress too fast you can always use the Shift-Spacebar hotkey to back up to a previous stage so you can continue to work on it's alignment.  If that's too much you can also go into the MCM menu before starting the sex act and turn off the "Auto Advance Stages" option which means you need to use the spacebar to advance to each stage of the sex act but you'll have the time to align each stage perfectly (as perfectly as possible that is) and even enjoy watching before moving to the next stage.

3 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

I try that's stuff but it's a really "pain in ass" when you finish and realise it's doesn't save anythink.

for 3jiou

Hide contents

Ps: it will be nice if you could make a kind of fix for UUNp body "without heels".

Unless the game crashes Sexlab does save your adjustments for use the next time that animation plays. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...