anyone else into WWE?

RAW should go back to being 2 hours.  Stretching it out to 3 hours with a bunch of promos is zzzzzzville.

i like the promos because theyre story content and usually branch storylines, most of the smackdown matches from tuesday were scripted as fuck tho so those were kinda boring

The problem with WWE is their "Creative Team" is not creative at all. Seth-Reign interview is ripoff from Angle-Rock interview. They also tried to imitate Final Deletion at Wyatt family-New Day feud. I wish Triple H is the one who manage WWE instead Vince.

I didn't ever have an opportunity to discover WWE until recent time. As far as i unerstand it's mostly american show, so it's not popular on russian (my) TV. 

Then at last i decided to figure out who the hell is this John Cena everyone is joking about.

That's how i discovered WWE :)

And then i found Rusev and his awesome intro video, and i'm laughing my ass off every time i see it XD

I find WWE pretty interesting, but can't understand what's going on the ring. Still, i like to watch it.

Can anyone tell me, is there any better free source of WWE videos than youtube?

Oh, and, btw... We tried to do our own wrestling show, NFR. But it turned dumb XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBRzyWMTfE

More then I'd like to admit. As a high school/college wrestler, it's not something I'm quick to talk about.

I stopped watching WWE the first time after the Benoit murder/suicide, but got back into it when I found out Cesaro (my second favorite indie guy) joined. I'm more of a fan of the tempo of the match and energy then a good promo. My favorite match ever used to be Angle vs Benoit in their steel cage match, then Cesaro vs Sami Zayn in the 2-3 falls match blew me the fuck away. inb4 indies were always doing that... by WWE standards, it was groundbreaking.

I've been a wrestling fan since I was a little kid back in the 80's.  I was a diehard Hulkamaniac, but I also liked my villains too, like The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, and Macho Man Randy Savage.  As a teenager in the late 90's I was a fan of the NWO, Stone Cold, and the Rock.  I stopped watching wrestling when the Rock left for Hollywood.  I now watch wrestling once in a while, mainly the ppv's.  My current favorite wrestlers are Seth Rollins and AJ Styles.

Was a kid, but when you grow up its boring. Plus like all sports I find it strange how people like to watch buff men in sweaty tights grope each other over balls and putting them in holes or just groping each other in sweaty tights and getting very physical. Honestly it just sounds all the more messed up now. But that's sports; pointless stupid crap that wastes billions of money every year that could go towards something actually useful.

I haven't watched much since the Rock left. Best mic skills ever followed by CM Punk IMO. For me WWE/WWF went down with the purchase of WCW, WWE/WWF had no competition and to me competition makes a good product. TNA tried to complete but it was more an old folks home for aging wrestlers. Part of me says I should try and give it a go again but I just haven't yet.

I haven't watched much since the Rock left. Best mic skills ever followed by CM Punk IMO. For me WWE/WWF went down with the purchase of WCW, WWE/WWF had no competition and to me competition makes a good product. TNA tried to complete but it was more an old folks home for aging wrestlers. Part of me says I should try and give it a go again but I just haven't yet.

I agree when the WWF bought WCW it all went downhill.  As for CM Punk yeah he was great on the mic too, and TNA bleh.  I don't know how they've managed to stay in business this long.

Not to concerned to counter your borderline homophobic disdain for wrestling in general, so lets focus on this.

But that's sports; pointless stupid crap that wastes billions of money every year that could go towards something actually useful.

Make a wish foundation, Be a Star, other charities... Paying for venues, setting up said venues, local businesses get more business, people travel. Sports Entertainment doesn't "waste" money, they build revenue for the locations they travel to. That's an uneducated view that sports are worthless wastes of time and space, just like when people said the video-game industry was a waste of time and money.

Were you to say athletes are grossly overpaid, that argument might have some merit, but, you didn't. 

i want to see Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins :exclamation: 

eitherways if youre not maybe this will change your mind

http://educationsfrees.com/report/result.php?file=k77KMqPvLjjRTsiJgNS

its a 12man match and it is crazy as fuck non stop action

Forgot to reply to this, but Orton vs Rollins happened a lot, including at wrestlemania, where Orton countered the curb stomp into one of the most impressive RKO's I've ever seen.

Unless you mean to say you wish to go to an event and see them in a live match.

Forgot to reply to this, but Orton vs Rollins happened a lot, including at wrestlemania, where Orton countered the curb stomp into one of the most impressive RKO's I've ever seen.

Unless you mean to say you wish to go to an event and see them in a live match.

didnt know theyve had a bunch of matches, my brother got me

back into wwe inmarch, before that i havent seen wwe since 2006.

yeah i had a live televised match in mind (imo it makes it feel canon

when televised). 

i found a cool one that wasnt televised of

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles.

the quality is shitty because its from a phone

and some kid is spazzing out and he cant stfu so

its also kinda annoying to listen to (unless you nuke the volume)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVNQVp4F3SE

it was a good one tho

I keep up on news bits about it here and there, but my heart and dedication still lies way back in the realm of southern 'rasslin rather than 'sports entertainment.' 

Nope. I have never really understood the concept of watching fake wrestles "fight", because it's not real. It's just all theater.

So are fight scenes in movies. Have you ceased watching movies? 

I watch it from time to time when bored, mainly just the big events like summerslam WrestleMania and payback. I've been wanting to see it live for a little bit now, but haven't managed to find the time.

this is the best match i have ever fuckin seen. it shits on

any action movie fight sequence just with the suspense

alone. its WWE cruiser weight classics (which is fuckin epic)-

Kota Ibushi x Cedric Alexander (its 25min into the vid)

http://watchwrestling.in/watch-wwe-cwc-81016/pxgNj7mpg

The only live Wresting I've ever seen was in Graz, Austria; a small hall that stank of sweat and cigarettes, with drunken proles shouting stuff like "rip out his guts and tie them into knots" and similarly gory encouragements. I think the CWA ("Catch Wrestling Association") no longer exists, that was "Big Otto"'s show (Otto Wanz, Austrian athlete. ) 

While it was kinda fun to watch the show and get blind drunk with friends, I'm still kinda confused: Everyone agrees it's just a badly acted gladiatorial show, right? Scripted amusement only, no sports or competitiveness involved.