anyone else into WWE?

• 2 weeks later...

Goldberg VS. Brock Lesnar again?  Let's just hope this match won't fall flat like the last one did over a decade ago.

This sounds terrible...Goldberg was terrible 12 years ago, but since he's returning, you know WWE will give him the win over Brock.

Hahaha, yes. Goldberg is one of the most unsafe wrestler, he is the one who finished Bret's career, right?

Still, I was surprised He actually come back to WWE. I always assume Vince and Hunter dislike him.

Goldberg VS. Brock Lesnar again?  Let's just hope this match won't fall flat like the last one did over a decade ago.

This sounds terrible...Goldberg was terrible 12 years ago, but since he's returning, you know WWE will give him the win over Brock.

Hahaha, yes. Goldberg is one of the most unsafe wrestler, he is the one who finished Bret's career, right?

Still, I was surprised He actually come back to WWE. I always assume Vince and Hunter dislike him.

Money is what brought him back, and for Vince and HHH, ratings which Raw desperately needs.

Yeah, he killed Bret's career. I meant to say that they don't bring back legends for a match and let them lose... unless it's to HHH. :dodgy:

More importantly; Brock, while being a part-timer, is WWE's first and only UFC Heavyweight Champion, a legit badass whom shouldn't be losing cleanly and definitively unless it's a big match passing the torch to the next generations best.

I used to be a massive fan, but the weekly shows have burnt me out.   I might watch Smackdown when I catch it, but I can't stand Raw, which is awful considering my top 3 favorite wrestlers in the company are all Raw superstars (though 1 is injured and 1 is probably injured after HiaC because she bumps like a fucking maniac, but they're 3| Sasha, 2| Finn, 1| Bayley).  I still watch NXT weekly and I'll watch the ppvs, but it's rare for me to watch Raw, and I tend to be busy during Smackdown.

Yeah, he killed Bret's career. I meant to say that they don't bring back legends for a match and let them lose... unless it's to HHH. :dodgy:

More importantly; Brock, while being a part-timer, is WWE's first and only UFC Heavyweight Champion, a legit badass whom shouldn't be losing cleanly and definitively unless it's a big match passing the torch to the next generations best.

I have a feeling Brock is going to put over either Samoa Joe or Shinsuke Nakamura, More likely the latter.

I have a feeling Brock is going to put over either Samoa Joe or Shinsuke Nakamura, More likely the latter.

shinsuke and brock use to fight at njpw

• 3 weeks later...

It seems you are correct.  It took Goldberg only two spears and a jackhammer to put Brock down in Survivor Series.  You'd think Brock would put up more of a fight, but nope.

My heart sunk when I saw that... I get Goldberg was injured and they didn't want a long match with Brock, but damn... this is WWE's youngest WWE Champion, the first UFC Heavyweight Champion in the WWE, he's a monster, not a jobber.

The Goldberg Brock match... I'm gonna copy and paste my post I made on a facebook group about it.

After sleeping on it, here's some thoughts about the Golberg Lesnar match... This might one of the best thing they've ever done. I know what you're all going to say, this should have been someone like Shinsuke or Joe or someone like that that could easily use that momentum to catapult them in to the main event.

So, why could this be great? How much did we, fans, react? I know that a lot of us don't really care too often about who wins or loses, we take our personal inner mark out of it because we just enjoy wrestling. But (aside from Wes, whom is the biggest Goldberg mark ever) we were ALL pissed about the match. We were ALL talking about it. This drew a ton of emotion out of us. This is a moment we will all remember.

The Goldberg Brock match... I'm gonna copy and paste my post I made on a facebook group about it.

After sleeping on it, here's some thoughts about the Golberg Lesnar match... This might one of the best thing they've ever done. I know what you're all going to say, this should have been someone like Shinsuke or Joe or someone like that that could easily use that momentum to catapult them in to the main event.

So, why could this be great? How much did we, fans, react? I know that a lot of us don't really care too often about who wins or loses, we take our personal inner mark out of it because we just enjoy wrestling. But (aside from Wes, whom is the biggest Goldberg mark ever) we were ALL pissed about the match. We were ALL talking about it. This drew a ton of emotion out of us. This is a moment we will all remember.

tbh i saw something i never thought

id see; Brock getting rekt and becoming

submissive. so theres that

but... the match was fuckin lame. it was 

was waaaay too quick- basically a 3 hit KO.

the Tag Team division match was better and 

all those fuckin guys are barely midcard.

the NXT Ciampa & Gargano vs The Revival match

was fuckin legendary- omfg the action was beautiful,

the suspense had me on edge, the stakes were high, the

build up was climactic like a long fap, the story was great, and

in the end the result felt very very earned for the winners

• 1 month later...

Quote from another thread:

stuff ~ Deathstalker  hates about WWE 

• John Cena
  • the "What?" chant
  • a very heavy portion of their commentators
  • when a wrestler rushes another wrestler before the match starts
  • DQs
  • babyface wrestlers
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • the shitty plugs
  • celebrity guests
  • The Rock  

You and I are quite alike on those dislikes.

• 1 month later...

Somethings been bugging me for a while... Seth injures a few people and the internet goes crazy about how he's "dangerous" but both of Samoa Joe's first times on the main brand he injures Seth and breaks Kidd's fucking neck but nobody is upset about that, despite Joe being a veteran with like 10 years experience over Seth. Not to mention Nakamura shattering Aries's eye socket, robbing NXT and WWE of the greatest man that ever lived.

Yes, I know they're accidents, but why is it an "accident" when Joe does it, but a "dangerous worker" when Seth does?

Somethings been bugging me for a while... Seth injures a few people and the internet goes crazy about how he's "dangerous" but both of Samoa Joe's first times on the main brand he injures Seth and breaks Kidd's fucking neck but nobody is upset about that, despite Joe being a veteran with like 10 years experience over Seth. Not to mention Nakamura shattering Aries's eye socket, robbing NXT and WWE of the greatest man that ever lived.

Yes, I know they're accidents, but why is it an "accident" when Joe does it, but a "dangerous worker" when Seth does?

yeah but seth broke cena's nose

and everyone was thanking him

but yeah he ruined it for finn balor

idk shinsuke broke ares' face but

that explains 205 (205 fuckin sucks)

• 1 month later...

So..who else turned ~10 years old again and marked the fuck out when this happened on WM33...?

... I always hated Jeff. I like Matt, and am indifferent to the broken Hardy's gimmick, but Jeff is just awful. So... nope, didn't mark out.

WM33 all-together felt disappointing to me, with Cena/ Reigns/ Orton all winning even though everybody and their mother wanted them to fail.

Reigns also got crazy heat when he appear on last RAW, what the heck is WWE thinking?

I like Reigns, and he's impressive for somebody as green as he is, but if every character gets cheered going against him... there's a problem.

Edit: I just don't get it, the WWE got to where it was by taking chances... would Austin have been as over as he was if he stayed "Stunning Steve Austin" or would the Rock have been the most electrifying man in all of entertainment if he stayed eternal babyface, Rocky Maivia? They've been resting on their laurels for to long. 

• 4 months later...

American Alpha disbands over a stupid Jason Jordan/Kurt Angle father-son angle...Gable's getting some momentum as a singles performer, with really solid matches... Shelton Benjamin returns, and WWE revives American Alpha like just any token black guy (not trying to be offensive, just bluntly oversimplifying WWE's decisions) will have the same results. Maybe they will work, likely they won't, and it'll become a feud... but it's a dumb idea in the first place.

Jordan's hurt by an outdated and stupid story, Gable's single career gets delayed for... I don't know why, and Benjamin's return gets watered down.

"Ain't no stopping me, NO!" Nah, a retarded creative team gonna stop you faster and harder than a brick wall.

• 4 weeks later...

I hardly watch WWE anymore.  I've been a wrestling fan since the 80's, when Hulkamania was running wild.  I like Roman Reigns, but I prefer the smaller guys like AJ Styles.  I don't understand Vince McMahon's obsession with big sweaty men.  I prefer to watch Lucha Underground.

Edit: Oh and yeah I wanna bang Alexa Bliss.:wub: