someone should make a story or questline with these items in mind theyre so medieval and genieus!!! xD

shout like a virgin is the only mod I've found using resources from here. farily extensively. maybe not the story you have in mind but is a very fun story. now I hope these new items make it into shout like a virgin

edit - and I seem to have posted the same thing as above doh

Version 1.40 is up now.

Included are the new Breast Bondage Items and Havok Chain/Rope decorations.

I hope I fixed all the small issues. If you have any problem with the new version please say so.

The Bodyslide files are now a external download from Mega because of the filesize and this way I could keep it as one archive to avoid confusion.

attachicon.gifBB1.jpg attachicon.gifBB2.jpg

attachicon.gifHavokChains.jpg

attachicon.gifHavokChains2.jpgattachicon.gifHavokChains3.jpg

Will we ever see the rest of the "armor" that would go with the helmet?

post-1196286-0-55030900-1476751142_thumb.png

Having a problem with the BB items. In bodyslide the BB items look distorted like this pic.

I'm using latest bodyslide, and CBBE HDT. I've built all items with my preset (all items starting with HR and BB).

In game when BB items are equipped, it changes my whole body significantly, plus it looks distorted. Piercings wont line up. Seems like maybe bodyslide only is supporting UUNP? Or could I be doing something wrong?

All of the HR items work with my body perfectly.

Nope this isn't a bug the Breast Bondage Items work only for Unp based bodys. The Body gets replaced with a modified one and its using Unp textures, that's the reason why your textures are misaligned.

I will not provide cbbe version for items that use unp body parts. Making cbbe variants is a lot of work especially for the breast bondage body.

I don't see any reason to use the cbbe body, but for those who still want to use cbbe, I am sorry but you have to live without the breast bondage items.

Fyi the gloves and Boots use Unp body parts as well.

The Piercings obviously won't fit because of the different breast shape. I added a repositioned variant for the normal ring piercing, others will get added later.

Nope this isn't a bug the Breast Bondage Items work only for Unp based bodys. The Body gets replaced with a modified one and its using Unp textures, that's the reason why your textures are misaligned.

I will not provide cbbe version for items that use unp body parts. Making cbbe variants is a lot of work especially for the breast bondage body.

I don't see any reason to use the cbbe body, but for those who still want to use cbbe, I am sorry but you have to live without the breast bondage items.

Fyi the gloves and Boots use Unp body parts as well.

The Piercings obviously won't fit because of the different breast shape. I added a repositioned variant for the normal ring piercing, others will get added later.

Awww, to sad, i was just about to ask the same question as VirginMarie. Thou anything other works like a charm. Cant wait to get items integrated in DD. Great job !!

I was on the fence about including BB items in Shout Like a Virgin, but a certain significant other in my family was pushing for it. No CBBE support though, makes it an easy decision... I simply can't use in my mod without that support as I believe the majority of users are still using CBBE bodies. As a rule I will only use items that support both CBBE HDT and UUNP HDT. It's a shame because I was starting to get over my initial ewww I can't do that to breasts feelings :P  These are very unique and well done. I understand it would be very time consuming for you, but it might also double the number of mods that would make use of your work?

I was on the fence about including BB items in Shout Like a Virgin, but a certain significant other in my family was pushing for it. No CBBE support though, makes it an easy decision... I simply can't use in my mod without that support as I believe the majority of users are still using CBBE bodies. As a rule I will only use items that support both CBBE HDT and UUNP HDT. It's a shame because I was starting to get over my initial ewww I can't do that to breasts feelings :P  These are very unique and well done. I understand it would be very time consuming for you, but it might also double the number of mods that would make use of your work?

First off I understand the wish to keep your mod as compatible for users as possible. But editing the cbbe bodyparts for all items in the exact same size and position as the unp one is a lot of work for supporting a relic.

Btw the cbbe breasts looks worse when deformed the way I did it with the unp one, so even when I make a cbbe conversion the result will look different.

The thing is the uunp body is just better... it has more vertices meaning more details. The cbbe vs unp discussion made sense before bodyslide existed and the bodies had different shapes. Now you can morph both base bodies in any shape you like so it is just a matter of which body looks better when deformed... which is unp because of more vertices.

I know a part of the userbase is still using cbbe and that will never change if we as modders support it till the end of days.

There might be a relatively easy workaround someone can do if you really can't let go of cbbe. You can just make a new folder for bodytextures only used by my replacers. put unp  variants of your bodytexture into this folder and edit the texture path in nifskope to these alternative textures.

This way the modded body would just use the correct unp textures and most people probably wouldn't even notice it isn't cbbe.

From a technical point of view, there is really no reason left to still use CBBE, as UUNP is hands down the better body and can do anything CBBE can do. I suppose the reason why CBBE is still popular is that it still has more conversions available for it. UUNP has picked up -massive- steam lately (just look at this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?),but I guess some people find it hard to part with a piece of armor they really love and is available only for CBBE.

If I edit the uv's of the cbbe base body so they are compatible with unp textures. People could just use unp textures but still use the cbbe body for morphs. This way no texture incompatibilities would occur which is the only problem. The morphs of my items already work with cbbe bodies.

Good idea or just to complicated to introduce new fully compatible cbbe body ?

I tend to follow what the most widely used mods are doing. For example in a recent dev discussion for DDi bodyslide, the decision was made to drop support for anything other than CBBE HDT and UUNP HDT. This makes sense to me, with CBBE still supported due to the reason Kimy just stated above. So I'm following that "standard". I feel that we as modders are still stuck supporting CBBE HDT for a while.

If I edit the uv's of the cbbe base body so they are compatible with unp textures. People could just use unp textures but still use the cbbe body for morphs. This way no texture incompatibilities would occur which is the only problem. The morphs of my items already work with body bodies.

I think I'd have to see and try it to understand it. I'm not understanding how it would work and what complications it would introduce if any, but that's because I don't understand parts of what you are talking about. So I'm not the right person to answer this.

If I edit the uv's of the cbbe base body so they are compatible with unp textures. People could just use unp textures but still use the cbbe body for morphs. This way no texture incompatibilities would occur which is the only problem. The morphs of my items already work with cbbe bodies.

Okay, to answer my own question this is a bad idea because all other armors which have a cbbe body inside would still need cbbe textures...

This should have been done with the creation of one of the 2 bodies... this way we wouldn't have any texture problems now.

I see really no reason why the uv's in unp are different than the cbbe ones. It looks relatively easy to adjust them to fit the texture of the other body.

Well, I am one of those die-hard CBBE users. Played with it since I started modding Skyrim and I gotta say this thread opened my eyes and its time to move on to UUNP. All armors and clothes I got are Bodyslide-able anyway and I can let go of the few that wouldn't work. Armors are replaceable, vertices are not.

It's sad, that CBBE isn't supported for new items... I use CBBE because it have some cool armor mods which don't fit UNP-shape, and I can't convert them myself (Bodyslide and outfit studio are too hard for me, can't learn about how to use them even with diffirent tutorials). I'm sure that some players use CBBE for same reason. I can't understand, what global diffirence between CBBE and UNP.

P.S. I'll try a Bodychange mod (allow change bodytype in MCM), hope it will work.

Well, I am one of those die-hard CBBE users. Played with it since I started modding Skyrim and I gotta say this thread opened my eyes and its time to move on to UUNP. All armors and clothes I got are Bodyslide-able anyway and I can let go of the few that wouldn't work. Armors are replaceable, vertices are not.

Good call. Most of the big armor packs have Bodyslide conversion for both bodies anyway. I don't have a lot of single armor mods installed so I almost never stumble across armor that I can't use because of uunp.

I also have the feeling that more new released stuff only supports UUNP now. Probably because most 3d artists have seen both bodies in a 3d editing software and know the difference.

Hi.

I think there is something wrong with bodyslide files:

https://youtu.be/qFY2PLhbdsU

BS 3.8 give same results as 3.7.5. In game - looks fine, but no bodymorf, obviously.

Also, yoke doesn't appear in game, missing id probably.

I think the reason why morphs do not work is because you haven't selected a bodypreset. I think that disables morphs on the reference body... as you can see in your video the items do morph the body doesn't. You always should select a bodypreset and not just play with the sliders yourself. This way all armors will have the same size...

The yoke actually shouldn't be in there it is still worked on and there are no animations for it yet. I just forgot to delete the bodyslide files before release, nameless701 is right about that the yoke is set to non playable. There are some experimental items in the esp that are set to not playable and the meshes are not included.

It's sad, that CBBE isn't supported for new items... I use CBBE because it have some cool armor mods which don't fit UNP-shape, and I can't convert them myself (Bodyslide and outfit studio are too hard for me, can't learn about how to use them even with diffirent tutorials). I'm sure that some players use CBBE for same reason. I can't understand, what global diffirence between CBBE and UNP.

P.S. I'll try a Bodychange mod (allow change bodytype in MCM), hope it will work.

The only real difference between cbbe and uunp is the vertices count and the textures they are using. I would keep an eye out if there really aren't uunp conversions for your favorite armors if there are just change. I am sorry I won't fully support cbbe but this is a hobby and I don't have a lot of fun producing conversions of items I already made. 

Maybe later down the line I will integrate the workaround I proposed myself, if the cbbe camp hasn't shrunken to a "blind fanatic" minimum by then...

The only real difference between cbbe and uunp is the vertices count and the textures they are using. I would keep an eye out if there really aren't uunp conversions for your favorite armors if there are just change. I am sorry I won't fully support cbbe but this is a hobby and I don't have a lot of fun producing conversions of items I already made. 

Maybe later down the line I will integrate the workaround I proposed myself, if the cbbe camp hasn't shrunken to a "blind fanatic" minimum by then...

I understand, and don't ask anything. Your mod is very cool anyway, it will be installed to my Skyrim for a very long time. Maybe some day I'll understand how to convert via bodyslide.

Is it possible to use the 'World Objects' havoc rope, hangman rope and havoc chain in game or are they just modders resources? I noticed the nif files are in the meshes folder but they don't show up in the 'Add Item Menu' mod.

As for the parts requiring bodyslide, would it be possible for you to generate those files (I use UNPB). I have no idea how to use bodyslide. Please don't bother if it's too much work, I'll still enjoy using the parts that work. Great mod.  :shy:

Hi, i just came across some strange habit. When equipping a nearly full set of the heretic Items (chainharnes , ..shoulders, ..hands, ..feet, etc. on a follower (Lydia this time),

she becomes invisable (fades out) very often, i stil can click her, and when i remove the stuff from her, she gets visable again  imidiatly, so i think it might have to do with the items.

Didnt used the helmet thou. regards

I understand, and don't ask anything. Your mod is very cool anyway, it will be installed to my Skyrim for a very long time. Maybe some day I'll understand how to convert via bodyslide.

The problem with the Items that don't work with cbbe aren't the actual items itself but the reference body that is inside the file. The normal body gets replaced with my modified one when the breast bondage items are worn. But my modified body uses uunp textures which you haven't installed so it uses the cbbe textures. The problem is a bodyslide conversion wouldn't help you would need to edit the breasts of the cbbe base body in the exact same shape as my unp breast bondage body.  Although that might be doable with bodyslide the deform tools are not as good as the ones in blender so doing that with bodyslide might be even harder.

Is it possible to use the 'World Objects' havoc rope, hangman rope and havoc chain in game or are they just modders resources? I noticed the nif files are in the meshes folder but they don't show up in the 'Add Item Menu' mod.

As for the parts requiring bodyslide, would it be possible for you to generate those files (I use UNPB). I have no idea how to use bodyslide. Please don't bother if it's too much work, I'll still enjoy using the parts that work. Great mod.  :shy:

The World objects aren't inventory items so no you can't get them or place them anywhere without another mod.

You can open the console and type "coc HW". This will transport you to my workshop cell where you can test them. But if you want them somewhere in the world you have to integrate them with a mod yourself.

PS. generating the bodyslide files isn't a lot of work this is the reason why you should to it yourself...

I can't generate and upload the files for every bodypreset someone is using. Open bodyslide, select Heretical sets group , select unpb preset , press batch build and build all them items...

Bodyslide is really easy to handle and we all should be thankful that it is designed in such a user-friendly way.

If I made that tool it would be huge mess that could only be handled by myself or someone who reads a 20 page documentation. Invest 5 minutes of your lifetime and read how it works on the bodyslide download page.

Hi, i just came across some strange habit. When equipping a nearly full set of the heretic Items (chainharnes , ..shoulders, ..hands, ..feet, etc. on a follower (Lydia this time),

she becomes invisable (fades out) very often, i stil can click her, and when i remove the stuff from her, she gets visable again  imidiatly, so i think it might have to do with the items.

Didnt used the helmet thou. regards

I had this issue myself. But it was some time ago with slaves of tamriel. When npc's had some slavetats applied and the zaz HDT ankle chain equipped this happened sometimes.

I thought slavetats was the problem but maybe the HDT part of the ankle chain produces this behaviour. Did you have the restrictive boots with hdt chain equipped?

I just copied the chain from the zaz item so it would make sense if it produces the same bug...