It was *very* unclear that it was a two parts of a single file. Most part files have a different naming convention and the description was lacking any hint of it. Either way, it seems to extract correctly, but the new files still refuse to show up in the Outfit/Body selector. Though Heretical Resources do show up in the group filter, nothing that goes with them will make it's way into a selectable form.

I've done Bodyslide exports of other things before and not had a problem with them. I don't know what's missing here.

I seem to be having the same issue. Cannot get the items to show up in BodySlide. 

I only have the UUNP Sliders for BodySlide installed; if that helps to determine the cause.

Have you tried updating BodySlide to its newest version? Just did that for another purpose and by doing so I accidentally also fixed the problem of the Heretical items not showing up in the BodySlide list.

Here's the link to the version that did the trick for me: Nexus

Alright, downloaded and installed the latest Bodyslide and indeed the files show up and can be processed correctly. Tested in game and everything works correctly now.

All that needs to happen now is the mod description to be updated to say that the two part files need to be extracted together and the resulting files require at least Bodyslide 3.7.5

That'll help a lot of people avoid going through the same thing I did. I did notice that both the black and brown chained harness gloves are sharing the same brown iron texture. Everything else seems to work fine but there's no black texture to the appropriate black glove version. Other than that, the models all seem to work well, the HDT chains function and the appropriate chain rattle and bell noises function. All in all a very cool set of gear.

I tried to download the newest version but the bodyslide part one file won't finish. It only gives me a half/corrupted download. I have tried multiple times throughout the day, but no luck. Everything else is downloading just fine. (including your other two files)

Very high quality meshes. Great usage of the available physics system aka HDT. Nice item ideas and lore-friendly implementation.

Some issues with slot usage of items, e.g the harness leg chains use the same slot as some handcuffs from ZaZ (saw that yesterday, but didn't write it down - it may actually be one of the other items, but there is a wired slot overlap).

How to improve: add full DD implementation and charm Kimy into implementing this into DCL, if that hasn't happened yet.

Nevertheless: 9/10, would spend an hour with help X 4 and player.additem X again!

Kudos, and keep it up. Amazing. Wow.

My computer was down for a while so I couldn't continue working on HR but now everything is up and running again.

I fixed most of the small bugs already and I am now in the process of finishing the new havok ropes and breast bondage items.

Very high quality meshes. Great usage of the available physics system aka HDT. Nice item ideas and lore-friendly implementation.

Some issues with slot usage of items, e.g the harness leg chains use the same slot as some handcuffs from ZaZ (saw that yesterday, but didn't write it down - it may actually be one of the other items, but there is a wired slot overlap).

How to improve: add full DD implementation and charm Kimy into implementing this into DCL, if that hasn't happened yet.

Nevertheless: 9/10, would spend an hour with help X 4 and player.additem X again!

I know about the slot incompatibility of one of the harness parts with the zaz cuffs. Atm I have no idea which alternative slot I should use but I have it on my list.

Kimy is already working on implementing the items into DDX and I think it should be released in the coming days if it isn't already ^^

For now, I will not add DDI features directly to HR.

And thanks for the compliment  :)

I tried to download the newest version but the bodyslide part one file won't finish. It only gives me a half/corrupted download. I have tried multiple times throughout the day, but no luck. Everything else is downloading just fine. (including your other two files)

Maybe loverslab has some problems? I don't think anything is wrong with the files because they work for almost everyone. I try to add an alternative download link for the next version. Might be a good idea anyways because the files are not small and maybe LL traffic can be reduced a bit.

Alright, downloaded and installed the latest Bodyslide and indeed the files show up and can be processed correctly. Tested in game and everything works correctly now.

All that needs to happen now is the mod description to be updated to say that the two part files need to be extracted together and the resulting files require at least Bodyslide 3.7.5

That'll help a lot of people avoid going through the same thing I did. I did notice that both the black and brown chained harness gloves are sharing the same brown iron texture. Everything else seems to work fine but there's no black texture to the appropriate black glove version. Other than that, the models all seem to work well, the HDT chains function and the appropriate chain rattle and bell noises function. All in all a very cool set of gear.

Wrong textures will be fixed with the next release.

About the archives, do you have a better idea on how to upload them? I didn't expect using a multi-part archive would cause so much confusion...

And yes I will put the info into the description that the latest bodyslide version is needed.

Hey, I tried adding hdtm.xml to the Pear of Anguish (Vaginal)... and it works like a charm! Plug it in, and the vagina widens.

attachicon.gifhdt pear.jpg

If at some point an elongated pear is added, it might bulge all the way up to the belly! :)

Nice Idea, can you send me the file so I can see how it is done? I haven't used vaginal collision yet.

Do you know if there will be any problem if the xml is used with a non vag hdt body?

Im having alignment problems with my character nose when using the nose piercing.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to get facemorphs to affect items so there is no fix for this. Because of this, I added multiple nose piercings with different positions but I know this solution isn't optimal.

My computer was down for a while so I couldn't continue working on HR but now everything is up and running again.

I fixed most of the small bugs already and I am now in the process of finishing the new havok ropes and breast bondage items.

I know about the slot incompatibility of one of the harness parts with the zaz cuffs. Atm I have no idea which alternative slot I should use but I have it on my list.

Kimy is already working on implementing the items into DDX and I think it should be released in the coming days if it isn't already ^^

For now, I will not add DDI features directly to HR.

And thanks for the compliment  :)

Great to hear that the stuff is being implemented into the existing mods.

Especially having seen the way you use HDT, I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with next.

Honestly, the combination of rustling chains and the HDT bell attachment make for the most immersive equipment yet.

If you ever run out of inspiration for more stuff, let me know. I've gathered quite a bunch of equipment ideas over the years.

Also, any chance you will do Fallout 4 ports?

Great to hear that the stuff is being implemented into the existing mods.

Especially having seen the way you use HDT, I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with next.

Honestly, the combination of rustling chains and the HDT bell attachment make for the most immersive equipment yet.

If you ever run out of inspiration for more stuff, let me know. I've gathered quite a bunch of equipment ideas over the years.

Also, any chance you will do Fallout 4 ports?

At the moment I am not planning to port but that might change. If anyone wants to port the stuff into fallout 4 I am ok with it as long as credit is given and a link to this mod is provided.

If you have ideas feel free to post them here or send me a pm. I still have enough stuff I want to do but that doesn't mean I can't squeeze in other stuff I like.

Oh, and you don't have to use the console to get the stuff just download this mod (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/64905/?) and you can grab every item from every mod easily. I already posted it to the description because getting every item from this mod via console is a nightmare...

Yeah, I know about that mod. I'm just hesitant to add mods for pure 'comfort' reasons. All the mods I run have a gameplay purpose, but I will reconsider it.

In terms of ideas, here is some.

- Ball 'n Chain

Example: Click for picture (Safe for Work)

Model: Basically a chain with a metal ball at the end. It could be either implemented including the ankle cuff, or just the ball 'n chain part, basically making it compatible with any ankle cuff. The whole thing would be HDT enabled. I'm not sure how well HDT handles weight and what the limits are, but it would be cool if the ball had a very high weight and would basically drag behind.

Gameplay: While having the described item by itself would already be very immersive, there could be a secondary version: the character carries the ball with his arms and only the chain is HDT enabled and dangles from the carried ball to the ankle attachment point.

Stage1 (ball is dropped) would be a serious penalty to movement speed . Stage2 (ball is carried) would allow for faster movement, but takes up the weapon/magic slot. So in order to move, you would pick up the ball and jog, in order to defend yourself, you'd need to drop the ball. That would obviously limit movement quite a lot.

(I am aware that the whole gameplay mechanic part is mostly something for DDi since that already has movement modifiers implemented, the concept does fit nicely to the theme of this mod.)

-Chaingang

Example: google offers a million and a half.

Model: Pretty straight forward. A chain that links ankle cuffs together and has a longer chain running from the ankle chain to the handcuffs, either on the front or behind the person's back.

Gameplay: -

-Spike Ball attachment

Model: Basically a substitute for the bell / sign attachments. I couldn't find an example picture, but the idea is that it dangles between the characters legs and due to it's spikiness makes walking/running painful, if not impossible.

These are some ideas. I'm sure you thought of most of them yourself and please don't see this as demanding, I'm just impressed by the HDT chains of which we really don't have enough. So, if you fancy, I'd be glad if we could see some of this or anything else from your workshop for that matter.

Have a good one.

Yeah, I know about that mod. I'm just hesitant to add mods for pure 'comfort' reasons. All the mods I run have a gameplay purpose, but I will reconsider it.

In terms of ideas, here is some.

- Ball 'n Chain

Example: Click for picture (Safe for Work)

Model: Basically a chain with a metal ball at the end. It could be either implemented including the ankle cuff, or just the ball 'n chain part, basically making it compatible with any ankle cuff. The whole thing would be HDT enabled. I'm not sure how well HDT handles weight and what the limits are, but it would be cool if the ball had a very high weight and would basically drag behind.

Gameplay: While having the described item by itself would already be very immersive, there could be a secondary version: the character carries the ball with his arms and only the chain is HDT enabled and dangles from the carried ball to the ankle attachment point.

Stage1 (ball is dropped) would be a serious penalty to movement speed . Stage2 (ball is carried) would allow for faster movement, but takes up the weapon/magic slot. So in order to move, you would pick up the ball and jog, in order to defend yourself, you'd need to drop the ball. That would obviously limit movement quite a lot.

(I am aware that the whole gameplay mechanic part is mostly something for DDi since that already has movement modifiers implemented, the concept does fit nicely to the theme of this mod.)

-Chaingang

Example: google offers a million and a half.

Model: Pretty straight forward. A chain that links ankle cuffs together and has a longer chain running from the ankle chain to the handcuffs, either on the front or behind the person's back.

-Spike Ball attachment

Model: Basically a substitute for the bell / sign attachments. I couldn't find an example picture, but the idea is that it dangles between the characters legs and due to it's spikiness makes walking/running painful, if not impossible.

These are some ideas. I'm sure you thought of most of them yourself and please don't see this as demanding, I'm just impressed by the HDT chains of which we really don't have enough. So, if you fancy, I'd be glad if we could see some of this or anything else from your workshop for that matter.

Have a good one.

Great ideas.

I've been playing Shout Like a Virgin because it has lots of items from this mod and they are converted to be DD.

It also has a teaser pic for upcoming, i'm guessing, Halloween release showing a Ball and Chain. Was guessing it will be from this mod?

if ideas are needed, here are some pics:

Searched for some mod for burning or branding for years, but hardly any one has done that

like this one? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44572-branding-device-of-doom/

oh ya...i have your mod actually. However, i think it has been limited only to slave marks, due to the slavetats perhaps. It'd be more immersive with some burned scars tho ^=^ you know, the interrogation style

if ideas are needed, here are some pics:

Searched for some mod for burning or branding for years, but hardly any one has done that

like this one? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44572-branding-device-of-doom/

oh ya...i have your mod actually. However, i think it has been limited only to slave marks, due to the slavetats perhaps. It'd be more immersive with some burned scars tho ^=^ you know, the interrogation style

There's a few scorch marks instead of "slave" already :) Lnip_bdod, Rnip_bdod, cunt_bdod and butthole_bdod when using the device in punishment mode, because those spots yield the best results during interrogation stuff lol

You know one thing that we've never had is nose hooks.

People have complained that it would be hard to adapt them to different faces etc but with the resource people can adapt it as needed, otherwise if it has some kind of bodyslide support it should be alright?

Just a suggestion :P

People have complained that it would be hard to adapt them to different faces etc but with the resource people can adapt it as needed, otherwise if it has some kind of bodyslide support it should be alright?

Unfortunately,people are right on this...  I don't know of any way to let face morphs affect clothing. There is no head reference in outfit studio I could use to transfer the morphs. Take a look at the nose piercings in HR, I would need to use the same clunky way of doing this by providing some different positioned variants and let people move their noses as close to it as possible.

PS. if this problem wouldn't exist I would have done nose hooks by now, so if I find a better way of doing this I will definitely make some.

Unfortunately,people are right on this...  I don't know of any way to let face morphs affect clothing. There is no head reference in outfit studio I could use to transfer the morphs. Take a look at the nose piercings in HR, I would need to use the same clunky way of doing this by providing some different positioned variants and let people move their noses as close to it as possible.

PS. if this problem wouldn't exist I would have done nose hooks by now, so if I find a better way of doing this I will definitely make some.

Yeah I see the problem, though personally I've been modding long enough that a dirty nif edit to something that is off position usually does the job for my personal use but maybe not for the average user. Could it be done via bodyslide sliders for positioning? I don't think there is any support atm for heads in bodyslide?

Small suggestion: A container with all your Heretical Items would be nice. That way people (or at least I) wouldn't have to meddle with "help" and a ton of "player.additem"s

I tried creating a small mod with such a container myself but for some reason everytime I spawn it ingame it's empty :/

Try this great little mod. It will save you tons of typing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

Version 1.40 is up now.

Included are the new Breast Bondage Items and Havok Chain/Rope decorations.

I hope I fixed all the small issues. If you have any problem with the new version please say so.

The Bodyslide files are now a external download from Mega because of the filesize and this way I could keep it as one archive to avoid confusion.

post-1056756-0-82590800-1476723011_thumb.jpg post-1056756-0-08959900-1476723013_thumb.jpg

post-1056756-0-39853700-1476723015_thumb.jpg

post-1056756-0-43974600-1476723016_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-34374800-1476723017_thumb.jpg

someone should make a story or questline with these items in mind theyre so medieval and genieus!!! xD

Shout like a Virgin already uses some of the items in this mod. And I think Maria Eden might use some in the next versions too.

I work part time on a quest mod myself but so much to do ... so little time ^^

Wow... just wow! Those are some seriously amazing models. Thanks so much for sharing them here!

Thanks, the headbox item from your mod is actually the item that made me give blender another try because I wanted to modify it  :)

The mod attempt of the box turned into making the iron shame mask, which was the first item I made for this mod.