Good ideas, but why always rusty iron textures? It looks dowdy. Why not use stainless steel, ebony or others textures?

All the iron items use the exact same base textures... MetalRedRust and MetalBlackRust from Zaz animationpack. If you want any other texture go ahead make one and replace one of the two MetalRust texture files with yours. I can even give you the overlay textures I used for some of the items.

If anyone gives me a good set of alternative textures I can add them as an optional install to this mod.

it seems that some items in this mod are invisible (im using cbbe) so i tried using each file on their but i still get the same resualt, items such as some piercings, and all the boots are invisible. I used NMM to install the files, could that be the issue? as well as something that is a bit odd and apparently unique to me (after reading other people's comments) my Calientine's bodyslide does not seem to be able to detect the part 1 and part 2 files which is strange.

I really like this mod and i honestly did try my best to fix it on my own but unfortunately i could not.

In the main post under How to use you can read what to do. Maybe I have to add a description how to use bodyslide as well but seriously there are enough tutorials about that out there.

Open up bodyslide. In the group filter check Heretical Resources. Choose the bodypreset you are using under presets. Check the small Build Morphs field in the left bottom and press batch build left to it. Check everything if it isn't already in the window that opened and hit Build... Done.

Edit: This assumes you have installed the bodyslide files with nmm or mo

I want to apologize for not mentioning that I did do the group filter part and such. However after i re-downloaded the files, it now works perfectly fine, i think it seems that my pc never completely downloaded the zip files (my pc has a habit of doing that from time to time but its rare), but thank you for your help  :D

Not for me - I am able to patch DDi + Aroused away from your mod for private use.

Both have a big impact on game play - DDi don't let me do with the devices what I want and SL Aroused stresses papyrus - if I don't need it, it only slows down everything.

The black restrictive gloves with chains are brown...

PS: Since DDi it don't play well with Zaz (devices are no longer recognized by Zaz Slot Framework)

Hmm okay, I will think about maybe dropping the requirement... I was hoping to save some time by having the DD team integrate the items. Maybe I find someone who helps me with the CK integration of the items. 

To be honest I was thinking almost everyone has DDe and with it DDi already installed...

Btw doesn't affect DDi only the items that have DDi integration? Also as far as I know sexlab aroused can be basically turned off right?

PS.About the devices not longer beeing recognized, I haven't put any DDi scripts or keywords on them why would DDi affect them ?

Maybe your devices shall better be integrated in DDa.

Unfortunately DDe makes the same fault to depends on DDi:

It was a very good idea to split resources from logic (DDa/i) but DDe breaks this. Now it is no longer possible to define own game mechanics for the devices of DDe.

My mod MariaEden doesn't support DDi because it influences the game play to much. The Zaz slot logic is far less intrusive.

Zaz slot logic shall recognize items with Zaz keywords - I'll check why your items are not recognized.

By the way - I would add zbfWornPermitOral and zad_PermitOral to all devices that prevents the actor from doing oral sex and zad_PermitAnal/Vaginal for devices that locks up the players holes. This prevents in some mods that sexlab selects wrong animations. In MariaEden this also regulates some quests (eg. a whore with anal plug doesn't offer anal sex). Luckily zad_Permit is part of DDa.

For the chain bell you might introduce a new keyword - it can be used by mods to regulate if a slave escape attempt fails (because the bell rings) - oh - I see that you are using a magic effect for bells - great! Could you send a mod event in the effect too? I would like to use it to alarm the master if the slave leaves a distinct range.

For the nipple clamps and piercings I would add the ArmorJewelery keyword - this can be used to avoid stripping them away for sex scenes.

For the boots I would add zbfEffectNoSprint and zbfEffectSlowMove - it prevents the slave from running.

For all painful restraints (nipple clamps + training boots) I would add the keyword zbfEffectSetExpression - so we can see the pain in the facial expression of the slave.

All restraints shall have the keyword zbfWornDevice - that allows us modders to separate clothes from restraints.

Regarding SLA: Usually this is used to figure out a random actor for a sex scene. But there are better ways for this than permanent cell scans - I think this is like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

I use Papyrus Storymanager hello events + Sexlab statistics in MariaEden for this without the need for any cell scans.

I want to apologize for not mentioning that I did do the group filter part and such. However after i re-downloaded the files, it now works perfectly fine, i think it seems that my pc never completely downloaded the zip files (my pc has a habit of doing that from time to time but its rare), but thank you for your help  :D

Okay, then I misunderstood you. Hopefully, the download problems were not caused by a corrupted upload...

Maybe your devices shall better be integrated in DDa.

Unfortunately DDe makes the same fault to depends on DDi:

It was a very good idea to split resources from logic (DDa/i) but DDe breaks this. Now it is no longer possible to define own game mechanics for the devices of DDe.

My mod MariaEden doesn't support DDi because it influences the game play to much. The Zaz slot logic is far less intrusive.

From what I know DDa is closed because changing it would break to many mods that depend on it. I found it weird too that script integration doesn't come after asset integration. But they probably had there reasons to do that.

I remember that the slot filter was talked about in the DD dev thread and about how to optimize it... The ideal solution would be to have DDi not break anything. Maybe there are ways to fix your problems with it.

I was assuming that when you have DDi as a requirement and just make a new armor entry in the CK with different keywords not using the one from DDi but pointing to a mesh from DDe, that everything will work fine because it basically doesn't use DDi anymore...

Also a lot of mods use DDi because it provides functions they need. I like the open approach zap is going but at the moment zap also has some problems that won't get fixed because it looks like the mod does not get updated anymore. 

Zaz slot logic shall recognize items with Zaz keywords - I'll check why your items are not recognized.

By the way - I would add zbfWornPermitOral and zad_PermitOral to all devices that prevents the actor from doing oral sex and zad_PermitAnal/Vaginal for devices that locks up the players holes. This prevents in some mods that sexlab selects wrong animations. In MariaEden this also regulates some quests (eg. a whore with anal plug doesn't offer anal sex). Luckily zad_Permit is part of DDa.

For the chain bell you might introduce a new keyword - it can be used by mods to regulate if a slave escape attempt fails (because the bell rings) - oh - I see that you are using a magic effect for bells - great! Could you send a mod event in the effect too? I would like to use it to alarm the master if the slave leaves a distinct range.

I was already thinking about introducing some new keywords but as soon as DD integration was offered I dropped that thought because I felt like it should be handled there.

About sending a mod event in the script. I am not perfectly happy how the sound script works, a lot of animation do not work with it because of missing animation events. I am still hoping to find a approach for moving sound effects that works with all animations... But yes sending a mod event would not be a problem I think. Except that I haven't used them yet and I am not 100% sure how they work but I will have a look into them... probably should know how they work anyways.

For the nipple clamps and piercings I would add the ArmorJewelery keyword - this can be used to avoid stripping them away for sex scenes.

For the boots I would add zbfEffectNoSprint and zbfEffectSlowMove - it prevents the slave from running.

For all painful restraints (nipple clamps + training boots) I would add the keyword zbfEffectSetExpression - so we can see the pain in the facial expression of the slave.

All restraints shall have the keyword zbfWornDevice - that allows us modders to separate clothes from restraints.

I think most items use the worn device keyword but the other keywords you mentioned I haven't set.

I will try to set the keywords with the next patch. If you want to you are welcome to set the zap keywords the way you want in Tesv edit or ck and send me the modified esm.

Regarding SLA: Usually this is used to figure out a random actor for a sex scene. But there are better ways for this than permanent cell scans - I think this is like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

I use Papyrus Storymanager hello events + Sexlab statistics in MariaEden for this without the need for any cell scans.

My guess is DDi reguires SLA because a lot devices cause arousal. I think having a arousal stat for the player is a good thing but I agree that the way npc arousal was handled is not optimal.

In fact your Storymanager approach sounds quite interesting and efficient. I think I have to take a look at the story manager events because I made some innefficient cloak scripts myself having a better approach of doing this would be nice to have.

Good ideas, but why always rusty iron textures? It looks dowdy. Why not use stainless steel, ebony or others textures?

What next? Put heretics into comfy chairs?

Actually, I am planning to do just that... okay, my idea of comfy might be debatable ^^

chair_02.jpg

You mean... without even breaking them in with the soft cushions first? Such cruelty!

Nobody expects that kind of Spanish Inquisition!

Actually, I am planning to do just that... okay, my idea of comfy might be debatable ^^

chair_02.jpg

That's definitely not comfy! I don't see any fire underneath...how will the heretics not catch pneumonia after sitting on cold metal?

Okay, then I misunderstood you. Hopefully, the download problems were not caused by a corrupted upload...

Nah, I dont believe it was from your end, my pc has this issue with not completley downloading files that are bigger than like 5 mb or so on google chrome. I am currently in the process of fixing this but until then i need to keep an eye on how much was downloaded when it completed compared to the file's actual size on the website.

Sorry for such a noob question (I really should know better by this point in my LL experience) but when I open the bodyslide files with MO, it gives me the "no game data" error. Do I just unzip the files into the appropriate Caliente folders in my MO Mods folder, or is there some other procedure that works for this?

Really looking forward to trying these things.

Sorry for such a noob question (I really should know better by this point in my LL experience) but when I open the bodyslide files with MO, it gives me the "no game data" error. Do I just unzip the files into the appropriate Caliente folders in my MO Mods folder, or is there some other procedure that works for this?

I use MO too and I have the bodyslide files inside the heretical resources mod folder. MO doesn't recognize bodyslide files as game data but you can just install it without changing anything. Open bodyslide check if the files are there, if not just manually copy the CalienteTools folder into the HereticalResources mod folder.

I use MO too and I have the bodyslide files inside the heretical resources mod folder. MO doesn't recognize bodyslide files as game data but you can just install it without changing anything. Open bodyslide check if the files are there, if not just manually copy the CalienteTools folder into the HereticalResources mod folder.

Ok, will do. Thanks!

UPDATE: It worked! Everything looks great, positioned correctly and bouncing right along. Love the cowbell anal plug attachment. Humiliations galore!

GREAT WORK !  

I look forward to the next items.  I have one request, can you please make a version Breast Chain + Collar in one piece ? As it is in the picture.

Thanks

The collar and chain was combined in the previous version. I had to separate them so the breast chain is attachable to the collar of the harness.

I was asked to combine items a few times now and the answers is still the same... sorry, but no.

The problem is when I combine the items I have a lot more armor entries for each combined version and I even would need to make separate meshes for all combined items.

This would result in an even bigger archive to download... Plus the way it is at the moment when I make more collars or piercings connected to them they are compatible with the old items right away.

Btw what is the problem with the items beeing separated? Okay, so you have to equip the collar and the chain for it to work. As a user this isn't a big deal I think and for modders, it shouldn't be. You can just write a script that attaches the chains when the collar gets equipped. I hope with DDi integration we will have some scripts that deal with things like that.

I can understand that it is a bit inconvenient but you get more customization options because of it.

This is pigdog or pigdonkey or something.... attachicon.gifpigdog.7z

Yes, I have thought about something similar and your version looks quite interesting. Have you made the meshes yourself?

GREAT WORK !  

I look forward to the next items.  I have one request, can you please make a version Breast Chain + Collar in one piece ? As it is in the picture.

Thanks

The collar and chain was combined in the previous version. I had to separate them so the breast chain is attachable to the collar of the harness.

I was asked to combine items a few times now and the answers is still the same... sorry, but no.

The problem is when I combine the items I have a lot more armor entries for each combined version and I even would need to make separate meshes for all combined items.

This would result in an even bigger archive to download... Plus the way it is at the moment when I make more collars or piercings connected to them they are compatible with the old items right away.

Btw what is the problem with the items beeing separated? Okay, so you have to equip the collar and the chain for it to work. As a user this isn't a big deal I think and for modders, it shouldn't be. You can just write a script that attaches the chains when the collar gets equipped. I hope with DDi integration we will have some scripts that deal with things like that.

I can understand that it is a bit inconvenient but you get more customization options because of it.

Yes, I have thought about something similar and your version looks quite interesting. Have you made the meshes yourself?

Thanks for the answer, it is possible somewhere to download the previous version ?

GREAT WORK !  

Thanks

I made nose and ears and added them to your bridle03.

Here is a little teaser what's coming with the next update.

First something I felt was really missing... Breast bondage!

I made a modified body with edited breast shape so they look tied up. This body is still body slide compatible and the breasts are still HDT physics enabled  :)

post-1056756-0-24948100-1474423804_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-35113600-1474424101_thumb.jpg

And I am working on Havok chains and ropes you can use as decoration or hang npcs and objects up.

post-1056756-0-88696700-1474424054_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-70134200-1474424064_thumb.jpg

I made a modified body with edited breast shape so they look tied up. This body is still body slide compatible and the breasts are still HDT physics enabled  :)

attachicon.gifBBRopes.jpgattachicon.gifBBIron.jpg

And I am working on Havok chains and ropes you can use as decoration or hang npcs and objects up.

attachicon.gifHavokRopes.jpgattachicon.gifHavokRopes2.jpg

Glorious!

Edit:

Since you modified the body for the breasts, maybe also spread the vagina and ass a bit to make parts of pears of anguish visible?

attachicon.gifBBRopes.jpgattachicon.gifBBIron.jpg

attachicon.gifHavokRopes.jpgattachicon.gifHavokRopes2.jpg

Glorious!

Nasty!

@ theFirstHeretic. Thanks!

Thanks to this mod, Shout Like a Virgin today, released with 3 more very unique devious devices. There are now 7 "Virgin" Devices (out of the total 21), that are using assets from your mod!

And they are nasty!  <---- this means good to you guys here with comfy chairs and fires under them and stuff right?