May I ask what character texture you are using in the screenshots that have the burned/dirty look?

This isn't a body texture, this is an overlay texture for slavetats. I have edited them so there are no uv seams directly on the texture just between Head/Hands/Feet. I have the original textures from slaves of tamriel but they were already there when I took over the mod, so I have no clue where they are from. This is the main reason why I haven't included them into HR yet.

One of the future updates will include a texture pack for slavetats because I have actually made quite a few in the last year.

I will just release the dirt textures with it if by then I haven't found out where they are from.

If anyone knows where they are from please say so, so I can ask the original author for permissions.

i have found some strange things in my game with your items today :( not sure if known , but i tried Shout like a Virgin today and noticed that when i have the anal bell and vagina chain equipped my characters butt and belly physiks stop working correctly (breasts and hair still work ,didnt try with other hdt stuff like earings  ,.. )  ... i then tried all the chains in your mode and its the same . btw that was with a naked character .

i then tried your chains with an armor ( the schwertleite set ) and with atleast 1 of the main gear ( gloves , boots or body part) equipped hdt works on butt and belly again.. the next strange thing i noticed then was that with boots and/or body part equipped the vagina chain disappears  .

sorry 1 last minor thing , it seems like your anal + vagina chains / bells dont always know where they should go .. like vagina bell goes to butt and anal chain to vagina , but its easy fixed with re equipping !

any1 noticed the same things or ideas how to try to fix it ?

Sadly, I can't make most items work. :/ The face masks, gags and nose rings work, but most body items are completely invisible, like the nipple chains and harnesses. The "gloves" thingy makes the hands disappear, and the "boots" makes the feet disappear.

Some items, like the chains that supposed to attach to the pears aren't invisible, but not only they aren't animated, they just appear on the floor, not connected to the pear.

Anyway, I have all the requirements, I'm using CCBE Curvy body and I did generate the Bodyslide files.

Something I may be missing?

Sadly, I can't make most items work. :/ The face masks, gags and nose rings work, but most body items are completely invisible, like the nipple chains and harnesses. The "gloves" thingy makes the hands disappear, and the "boots" makes the feet disappear.

Some items, like the chains that supposed to attach to the pears aren't invisible, but not only they aren't animated, they just appear on the floor, not connected to the pear.

Anyway, I have all the requirements, I'm using CCBE Curvy body and I did generate the Bodyslide files.

The Meshes are missing,they are in a wrong folder (Bodyslide/ShapeData)

i have found some strange things in my game with your items today :( not sure if known , but i tried Shout like a Virgin today and noticed that when i have the anal bell and vagina chain equipped my characters butt and belly physiks stop working correctly (breasts and hair still work ,didnt try with other hdt stuff like earings  ,.. )  ... i then tried all the chains in your mode and its the same . btw that was with a naked character .

i then tried your chains with an armor ( the schwertleite set ) and with atleast 1 of the main gear ( gloves , boots or body part) equipped hdt works on butt and belly again.. the next strange thing i noticed then was that with boots and/or body part equipped the vagina chain disappears  .

sorry 1 last minor thing , it seems like your anal + vagina chains / bells dont always know where they should go .. like vagina bell goes to butt and anal chain to vagina , but its easy fixed with re equipping !

any1 noticed the same things or ideas how to try to fix it ?

Please try installing the files from this mod and check if the problems still occur. Shout like a Virgin doesn't use the files directly from this mod, so I can't offer any support there.

I haven't had any problems with the chains yet, so if they still occur when you use the items directly from HR please make a profile with only HR and its requirements installed and test again.

Yeah like nameless701 said, something went wrong with bodyslide... Look into Data\Meshes\HereticalResources\HR Armor\Boots. If there aren't any files and you use MO check your overwrite folder as well. Try again to generate the files...  I will put a description in the main post in the next days so people stop asking me about invisible Items.

And please everyone who has this problem, read a tutorial on bodyslide I can't do anything about it when you did something wrong when generating the files  :-/

And please everyone who has this problem, read a tutorial on bodyslide I can't do anything about it when you did something wrong when generating the files  undecided.gif

Here is another tutorial that currently lacks all pictures (naturally, it being in Steam discussions.) It seems to be more clear to some peoples, who got confused with MO and BodySlide following official tutorials. Maybe it will help here as well.

CBBE/UUNP and BodySlide with Mod Organizer

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

If I may ask, which body texture that character is using? I am rebuilding my mod list and decided to try new textures for a change.

And please everyone who has this problem, read a tutorial on bodyslide I can't do anything about it when you did something wrong when generating the files  undecided.gif

Here is another tutorial that currently lacks all pictures (naturally, it being in Steam discussions.) It seems to be more clear to some peoples, who got confused with MO and BodySlide following official tutorials. Maybe it will help here as well.

CBBE/UUNP and BodySlide with Mod Organizer

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

If I may ask, which body texture that character is using? I am rebuilding my mod list and decided to try new textures for a change.

On the first look, the tutorial looks good I probably will put the link into the description, thanks  :)

About body textures... I don't have "one" texture I use, I change it frequently. But on the older pictures, I used Fairskincomplexion and currently I use adorable face so the last screenshots should be with that one.

i used your items from this mode already , was the 1st thing i did after noticing it with shout like a virgin

but havent tried to use your mode alone  on a new profil , will try that out

i guess its just my problem in my game then ,  ohh well when i cant fix it its not ssoooo annoying atleast lol 

i used your items from this mode already , was the 1st thing i did after noticing it with shout like a virgin

but havent tried to use your mode alone  on a new profil , will try that out

i guess its just my problem in my game then ,  ohh well when i cant fix it its not ssoooo annoying atleast lol 

When you say "when i have the anal bell and vagina chain equipped my characters butt and belly physiks stop working correctly", what does this mean? Like totally broken looking, or the HDT just not HDTing?

If it's that the HDT is not HDTing, it could possibly be a combo of using other Virgin devices, or even non-virgin devices or armor. Have you tried just the anal bell and chastity chain alone to rule that out? If that fixes it, figure out which device is the conflict, and don't use it. And tell me in case there's a way to fix :)

And I am working on Havok chains and ropes you can use as decoration or hang npcs and objects up.

attachicon.gifHavokRopes.jpgattachicon.gifHavokRopes2.jpg

This would be so cool to have in Arachnophobia: trapped in a web and suspended upside down in a spider's lair! If you can get this working, I'll definitely post it there as a suggestion!

You can attach actors to all object that have collision I think, so it is possible to do this now.

Spider webs are in vanilla skyrim and a spiderweb "suit" is in zap, I don't know what exactly I should do that helps with that ?

i tried it with just the chains and bells on a new save on a new mo profile that had only your mod with all the dependencies !

what i found out is that the chains xml ( vaginal / anal ) seems to conflict with Trepleen hdt package and move like i described above

i then tried to use the hdt from " all in 1 hdt animated pussy " and it works better ... as in its not 100 % the same but to 90 %

equipping the anal chain / bell seems to influence the hdt of the butt ( making it less jiggly)

equipping the vaginal chain / belly seems to influence the hdt of the belly ( again less jiggly )

but that is all on a naked body , as soon as i equip gloves all the hdt gos back to normal

the other thing i noticed is that when equipping a slot 32 item ( like the starting tunic ) all the vaginal chains / bells disappear , the chains come back after uneqipping the tunic ..  but lossing its hdt , can be easy fixed with reequipping :)

ohh and " shout like a virgine" doesnt have the " chain disappearing , lossing hdt problem " just saying in case you interessted

yes i looked in DD and set all optoins to none XD

thats how things seem to be in my game lol

all in all nothing gamebreaking , just a bit annoying .. i guess i can live with it when there is no easy solution !!!! :)

I'm having ctd(sometimes,not always) when I (make someone) equip ring collar and entering area with npc wearing it(edit:and loading save made in said area).

my CrashFixPluginLog says:

19 Sep 01:21:08 Game has crashed while reading binary data stream! This could indicate a corrupt NIF file. Here are the last opened files starting from most recent:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\DATA\MESHES\HereticalResources\HR Armor\Restraints\SimpleRingCollar.nif" 0.000000 seconds ago.

first file named(last opened file) is always simpleringcollar.nif . any others having same issue? reinstalling didn't help me.

EDIT: Thank you for nice collections of items! they looks pretty good, and devious!

I'm having ctd(sometimes,not always) when I (make someone) equip ring collar...

Had a somewhat similar problem with ring collar ctd.  Try running FNIS.  See if that clears it up.

Tried FNIS but no avail. also tried redownload,reinstall and FNIS but still same thing happens.

EDIT: tried "Mesh Tool N7 - NIF Healer" and now problems are gone. not sure problem is caused by mod itself, but in case here's what tool says:

Found ERROR in [NiTriShape] block[1]

I still get an issue with "Heretical Resources v1.30 (Bodyslide Files).part2.rar"

-"Data error in "Caliente Tools/......HR_HarnessBoots02.osp." File is broken"

Tried to download 3 times, same thing each time.

iam haveing a similar issue. i try to install part 2 through nexus and it still says the file is corrupted. i've removed the file multiple times and re-downloaded numerous times to no effect i still get file is corrupt when i try to install through nexus.

I still get an issue with "Heretical Resources v1.30 (Bodyslide Files).part2.rar"

-"Data error in "Caliente Tools/......HR_HarnessBoots02.osp." File is broken"

Tried to download 3 times, same thing each time.

iam haveing a similar issue. i try to install part 2 through nexus and it still says the file is corrupted. i've removed the file multiple times and re-downloaded numerous times to no effect i still get file is corrupt when i try to install through nexus.

I have been getting this issue as well. Has anyone else run into errors extracting part2 of the bodyslide file?

It was *very* unclear that it was a two parts of a single file. Most part files have a different naming convention and the description was lacking any hint of it. Either way, it seems to extract correctly, but the new files still refuse to show up in the Outfit/Body selector. Though Heretical Resources do show up in the group filter, nothing that goes with them will make it's way into a selectable form.

I've done Bodyslide exports of other things before and not had a problem with them. I don't know what's missing here.

It was *very* unclear that it was a two parts of a single file. Most part files have a different naming convention and the description was lacking any hint of it. Either way, it seems to extract correctly, but the new files still refuse to show up in the Outfit/Body selector. Though Heretical Resources do show up in the group filter, nothing that goes with them will make it's way into a selectable form.

I've done Bodyslide exports of other things before and not had a problem with them. I don't know what's missing here.

I seem to be having the same issue. Cannot get the items to show up in BodySlide. 

I only have the UUNP Sliders for BodySlide installed; if that helps to determine the cause.