On 10/31/2020 at 8:20 PM, AKM said:

OldSchoolRoomba.jpg.9bf9cb22fa9c353dd0d612547d7a695b.jpg

[singled out an image because i have a comment about it]

Many US military personnel that cleared minefields during the gulf war have said that TM-46s and TM-57s [TM-46 is the one shown in your meme] were huge pain to deal with and were harder to disarm than other mines, as they had a very old anti-handling devices and secondary fuses, which had probably been stored in soviet warehouses for decades before being sent to Iraq for Saddam Hussein and his military.

6 hours ago, fooob said:

[singled out an image because i have a comment about it]

Many US military personnel that cleared minefields during the gulf war have said that TM-46s and TM-57s [TM-46 is the one shown in your meme] were huge pain to deal with and were harder to disarm than other mines, as they had a very old anti-handling devices and secondary fuses, which had probably been stored in soviet warehouses for decades before being sent to Iraq for Saddam Hussein and his military.

Not that it's the personnels' fault, but it's a bit of "turnabout is fair play" given that the U.S. never signed the anti-land mine legislation (ostensibly due to Korea).  The only response to that is a sigh and a shake of the head, I suppose.

DogeAmmo.jpg.cfab10caeaebda0b52d46713ee00baf0.jpg

On 11/12/2020 at 5:39 AM, AKM said:

Not that it's the personnels' fault, but it's a bit of "turnabout is fair play" given that the U.S. never signed the anti-land mine legislation (ostensibly due to Korea).  The only response to that is a sigh and a shake of the head, I suppose.

DogeAmmo.jpg.cfab10caeaebda0b52d46713ee00baf0.jpg

Of course it isn't their fault. War will be war, that's just how it is.

675267514_nofatties.jpg.14e93ee41d744a3ce4d3658c45a046dc.jpg

Google_0410ba_237072.png.c1218e10ed45faa631e9e044cc580d6e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...