If Skyrim was real life what Race would you want to be (hybrids welcome!)

High elf ! <333 a white haired high elf that's a master of destruction, alteration and restoration magic.

The Elf I play as is also a half angel, but I can't say I want to be one I guess,  since angels aren't officially known in the elder scrolls, aside from the winged statues and being mentioned in some books.

Anime girl from the future? That would be... Who am i kidding, i would be my own character. She's a nord. : p FUN RIGHT... Let's blend in some bunny ears in my race too for good measure, or one bunny ear and then a cat ear on the other side. Yesss.

I think Khajiit c:

^wat r u doing here senpai grr

Either the Khajiit, for those times when I feel like furries or the Dwemer, for those times when I'm thinking, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore".

I don't think anything actually nice happened to the Dwemer. So be careful what you wish for. (Mind your game, your scenario)

Anime girl from the future? That would be... Who am i kidding, i would be my own character. She's a nord. : p FUN RIGHT... Let's blend in some bunny ears in my race too for good measure, or one bunny ear and then a cat ear on the other side. Yesss.

I think Khajiit c:

^wat r u doing here senpai grr

Reading your mind c; c;

Probably an elf.

Why? Because of immortality.

I believe my pig whistles, will you eternally live?!?! 00008353.gif

I would than NOT and never ever in Skyrim life, every day murder and killing, no thanks! ;):P

The TES universe is a really dangerous place to be, regardless of where you are or which era you are in. Daedra, magic, bandits and war...

Probably an elf.

Why? Because of immortality.

I believe my pig whistles, will you eternally live?!?! 00008353.gif

I would than NOT and never ever in Skyrim life, every day murder and killing, no thanks! ;):P

The TES universe is a really dangerous place to be, regardless of where you are or which era you are in. Daedra, magic, bandits and war...

absolutely right!

Here I would live, but as HUMAN.  ;)

http://suedsee-inseln.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/moorea.jpg

http://www.charivari.de/thema/urlaub-reise/traumurlaubsziel-suedsee_417375.html

Archived