Ceraph in Skyrim Special Editon!

First test pictures:

post-607503-0-55243900-1477935841_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-30960900-1477935870_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-82735800-1477935891_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-24198700-1477935916_thumb.jpg

• removed the succubus options (cocks and potions) (without SoS the cocks are erected all the time)
  • wing animations are working without problems (there is a tool to convert animations to the new type) 
  • still using a HDT skeleton and old CBBE HDT Body (without physics) 
  • got no crashes or other problems while testing

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with upgrading to version 2.0. I had 1.6 previously, dismissed her, made a new save, then uninstalled the mod. After installing 2.0, I find her head and body textures to be mismatched, her body to be average sized, and wearing no armor. Sometimes she'll have no voice too. I tried cleaning the save but that didn't work. I've provided a picture. 

post-338415-0-83826300-1479688625_thumb.jpg

Absolutely adore Ceraph, having too much fun with her. I made her a beastly beauty by giving her hooves, horns, tail. Playing around with tattoos, but none seem to fit that well. May have to learn to make my own. Haven't touched bodyslide yet, heard you can do some fun things with it though.

post-167082-0-18775200-1480495596_thumb.jpg post-167082-0-64928600-1480495624_thumb.jpg post-167082-0-59289200-1480495658_thumb.jpg

She'd look kinky with piercings too. Haven't found any that fit on her.

Thank you for your stunning mods Evil! Are you going to please us with something new in your own kinky-freaky style in future?

Nothing bigger planned, except Ceraph 3.0. 

How to change her skin color to be less dark? Using racemenu, I can only make her slightly brighter... after using Alternate Actors, that is. Do you have a version where her skin color is more human?

You can change her skin with any 2D programm what can open and save *.dds files.  (/textures/ERF_Ceraph/Body/) 

Absolutely adore Ceraph, having too much fun with her. I made her a beastly beauty by giving her hooves, horns, tail. Playing around with tattoos, but none seem to fit that well. May have to learn to make my own. Haven't touched bodyslide yet, heard you can do some fun things with it though.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-11-30 05-15-42-136.jpg attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-11-30 05-23-01-613.jpg attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-11-30 08-31-10-769.jpg

She'd look kinky with piercings too. Haven't found any that fit on her.

Looks nice, thanks for the screenshots.  :)

Hey Evil, this Mod looks amazing! She seems perfect for a planed playthrough of mine!

Just one question though, is the HDT Physics a hard requirment to use her? I'm trying to avoid using any Physics mods until I get a better built computer, but I really want to use her!

Not testet it, but it should run without HDT physics mod. 

Any idea what could be causing the body and face textures to be mismatched? I cannot figure it out for the life of me. 

She has own textures for all parts, there should no mismatch. 

Try to reinstall.

well I uninstalled everything that came with ceraph and it still happens. I tried starting a new game to see what happens, and this time she appears with the proper body scaling and armor, but her body and face are two different colors. The body is red, and the face is a blue-ish tint. I downloaded the new version, not the version with the old skin colors. 

Edit: I took a look at the texture files, and it shows up blue, but in game it shows up red. For the body at least, face shows up blue in game.

Edit 2: I had to run skyprocpatcher, make a clean save and reinstall. Fixed it for me. 

if possible without tattoo and horse cock ( not be angry please)

i like play with succubus ( if am right succubus have white light skin or pale ?) is drak demon succubus ?

my enb is sandragon prime and k-enb make skin (dark skin) look wierd

I also use K ENB now and the skin is not dark and if you don't like the horse cock then just enable it not. 

i like play with succubus ( if am right succubus have white light skin or pale ?) is drak demon succubus ?

I also use K ENB now and the skin is not dark and if you don't like the horse cock then just enable it not. 

heh , i use this skin for my char that why ask for clean skin without tatto and less bleu if possible , is beautifull skin ^^

heh , i use this skin for my char that why ask for clean skin without tatto and less bleu if possible , is beautifull skin ^^

I will remove the Tattoos in the next version, I don't like them either. (I will them optional for slave tats)

I'm thinking of giving her a spells (and the ability to use it) or should she stay only dw melee? 

I will remove the Tattoos in the next version, I don't like them either. (I will them optional for slave tats)

I'm thinking of giving her a spells (and the ability to use it) or should she stay only dw melee? 

it succubus ? succubus = magic

make more dark  lol i think if possible make like twins succubus rape to death with horse cock the death is at end lolll

good luck

Very nice i like to be able to fully customize with my own tattoos. Only other issue is i have to use console commands to remove her weapon, even then it's temporary...she reequips it. It would be nice to be able to have her just use ranged magic. Charm, paralyze and drain life seem good for succubus. I gave her a whip cane weapon, suits her too.

New horns and new skin textures without tattoos. 

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

when you poste ? i can't wait

I'm adding special gifts what you can get from her, but I'm not sure what you need to do to get it. (the gifts are pretty good, and I don't want to get them to easy) 

Maybe a skill requirement? (like you need conjuring 80 to get... a "special" soulgem) 

I'm planing to add a gift for every skill tree.  :)

I'm also thinking of adding a small quest to get her as follower. (not just "hey, come with me")  

I'm adding special gifts what you can get from her, but I'm not sure what you need to do to get it. (the gifts are pretty good, and I don't want to get them to easy) 

Maybe a skill requirement? (like you need conjuring 80 to get... a "special" soulgem) 

I'm also thinking of adding a small quest to get her as follower. (not just "hey, come with me")  

i need her before bandit and other evil things kill me , and let me dead in the wild

if possible texture i use custom charcter i need evil texture for her , maybe penis too ^^

Love the follower! Also love how you made it without any piecing, those are always a boner killer. I look forward to the tattooless version as well. The only thing I might really suggest is for some animations to be played when you request succubus milk (or semen) rather then it simply being put in your inventory. I know loverslab has some hand job/blow job and milking/breastfeeding animations.

Its a pity that Ceraph can't "corrupt" your character, with pregnancy mods she can get a female character pregnant or be impregnated by a male (but neither will give birth to any imps of course). Wouldn't it be awesome if having sex with her slowly caused your "champion" be convert into a demon? Growing horns and changing skin color and the like? Having her fuck a female character with her equine cock could cause even more changes. But I imagine that would be petty hardcore to mod. So its pretty cool to have her at all.

So great job! I look forward to Ceraph 3.0!

i need her before bandit and other evil things kill me , and let me dead in the wild

if possible texture i use custom charcter i need evil texture for her , maybe penis too ^^

Quit pestering the man (or woman)! The new version will be released when its ready, for now, use the current version.