Possible Devious Devices issues.

border999

Hello, After 'completing' the 'Forbidden Tome' quest line, I was left with a serious issue. Every few seconds, I crash. I have tried sorting out my mods, I do have all the needed dependencies. The game crashes several seconds after I load up the save, I'm also unable to create new saves at this point because If I attempt to access the save screen, I crash. But this may be an issue with it simply crashing regardless.

The load order is here.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
1  1 Update.esm
2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
3  3 Dawnguard.esm
4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
5  5 HearthFires.esm
6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
7  7 Dragonborn.esm
8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
9  9 ApachiiHair.esm
10  a RaceCompatibility.esm
11  b SexLab.esm
12  c SexLabAroused.esm
13  d ZaZAnimationPack.esm
14  e Devious Devices - Assets.esm
15  f SuccubusFollower.es
16 10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
17 11 MolagBalsInferno.esm 1
8 12 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
19 13 HighResTexturePack01.esp
20 14 HighResTexturePack02.esp
21 15 HighResTexturePack03.esp
22 16 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
23 17 DragonBlood.esp
24 18 FISS.esp
25 19 Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
26 1a RaceMenu.esp
27 1b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
28 1c SkyUI.esp
29 1d Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
30 1e Feminine Females.esp
31 1f LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
32 20 winterhold_improvements.esp
33 21 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
34 22 book_seller.esp
35 23 Captured Dreams.esp
36 24 marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
37 25 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
38 26 SMTX_Woodcutter.esp
39 27 WayOfTheMonk.esp
40 28 HeljarchenFarm.esp
41 29 QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
42 2a Dragon Falls Manor.esp
43 2b Elisdriel.esp 
44 2c SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
45 2d PerkBooksSmithing.esp
46 2e Better Blacksmithing.esp
47 2f AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
48 30 Devious Deviants.esp
49 31 Religion.esp
50 32 PumpingIron.esp
51 33 ConjureSexyFemaleDremora_NoReplacer.esp
52 34 ConjureFemaleDremora.esp
53 35 shoutcraft.esp
54 36 FNISspells.esp
55 37 Training Limit.esp
56 38 TemptressVixen.esp
57 39 SuccubusRaceLite.esp
58 3a DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
59 3b ImmersiveGenderChange.esp
60 3c dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
61 3d BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
62 3e DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
63 3f RosaFollower.esp
64 40 Ring of Change.esp
65 41 ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp
66 42 FusRoDoor.esp
67 43 JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
68 44 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
69 45 VLW_Hybrid.esp
70 46 Moniko.esp
71 47 Armor Perk Overhaul.esp
72 48 Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
73 49 XPMSE.esp
74 4a Bijin Wives.esp
75 4b DM&SG.esp
76 4c vImmersiveBeds.esp
77 4d Realistic crime report radius.esp
78 4e TTR_Master_Trader.esp
79 4f giantclub_en.esp
80 50 Quest Eraser.esp
81 51 FNIS.esp

SKSE version: 1.7.3   FNIS version: 6.3 Papyrus logs attached.

Script.7z

If you want people to actually read your load order then I suggest that you edit it so that it's not a wall of text makes it harder to see shit. Just put one .esp/.esm per line.

Using USLEEP all depends if they don't have any mods that require the older patches instead of USLEEP.

Start by replacing all the different unofficial patches with USLEEP.

Now, why you think this is a SexLab issue?

Alright, so my reasoning for this might be a sexlab issue is that the entirety of this continuous crashing issue. Started shortly after 'completing', completing in quotes because the quest is bugged to hell and won't actually mark the quest complete, the 'Forbidden Tome' quest line.

In your papyrus.log (that is pretty much only the load game) there are a few errors from mods that are no more available, or contains reference errors.

And the SexLab version you are using is old. It is SL 1.61 HF1, please upgrade to SL 1.62

There is not too much info in the log to understand more.

Try also a save cleaner by removing all invalid references, invalid forms, and invalid scripts.

Sexlab doesn't add any quest. Load a save before that quest and see if you can repeat the crashing after you "complete" it again.

Let me say something, I use 'Sexlab' as an umbrella term for Sexlab and any mod that requires it. Such as Devious devices.

In your papyrus.log (that is pretty much only the load game) there are a few errors from mods that are no more available, or contains reference errors.

And the SexLab version you are using is old. It is SL 1.61 HF1, please upgrade to SL 1.62

There is not too much info in the log to understand more.

Try also a save cleaner by removing all invalid references, invalid forms, and invalid scripts.

Thank you for the advice, I wasn't aware that there was such a program that did that. Thanks for the info.

Let me say something, I use 'Sexlab' as an umbrella term for Sexlab and any mod that requires it. Such as Devious devices.

You are free to use it the way you want, but that doesnt make it correct. People won't understand you if you do

Is like if i'd like to say "Skyrim" as an umbrella term for all mods available :P

You are free to use it the way you want, but that doesnt make it correct. People won't understand you if you do

Is like if i'd like to say "Skyrim" as an umbrella term for all mods available :P

Fair enough example. I'll alter the title.

This save-game looks rather seriously messed up - Looks like you uninstalled mods mid play-through? That's a big no-no for Skyrim. This is probably why your game is crashing.

I don't immediately see anything useful in this log that would point the finger at DD being responsible for your crashes, though you appear to have DD's logging disabled.

This save-game looks rather seriously messed up - Looks like you uninstalled mods mid play-through? That's a big no-no for Skyrim. This is probably why your game is crashing.

I don't immediately see anything useful in this log that would point the finger at DD being responsible for your crashes, though you appear to have DD's logging disabled.

And how might I go about repairing the save? Or turn on said logging function?

And how might I go about repairing the save? Or turn on said logging function?

Start a new game, or try your luck with a save-game cleaner. You'll probably have to do the former, though. For future reference: Never uninstall mods mid play-through. This is almost certainly not DD related, as there isn't a single known CTD remaining with DD at this point.

Issue has been fixed, used an old save and worked around the crash part. Now then, can anyone explain why my game has some serious lag between action and result? For example, If I were to kill an animal with a soul stealing weapon, I might have traveled miles from the spot by the time the game realizes I've done so and gives me the soul.

Issue has been fixed, used an old save and worked around the crash part. Now then, can anyone explain why my game has some serious lag between action and result? For example, If I were to kill an animal with a soul stealing weapon, I might have traveled miles from the spot by the time the game realizes I've done so and gives me the soul.

That sounds like script lag, which basically means that your game will just start crashing again at some point.

That sounds like script lag, which basically means that your game will just start crashing again at some point.

Can it be fixed? In any way?

Thats a hell of a script lag...

Did you try using savegame cleaner to remove scripts?

If there is nothing there to clean then i am afraid you could

- Increase papyrus budget and pray it works

- Stop via MCM / remove some mods with heavy scripts

would you happen to know how to increase the budget?

Its recommended that you leave papyrus at default values, but you could try with these ones (these are the ones i am currently using)

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.4
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 1.4
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize = 128
iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 153600
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1
bEnableProfiling = 0

You will find this in skyrim.ini 
If you dont have it, just copy paste it at the end of it

Its recommended that you leave papyrus at default values, but you could try with these ones (these are the ones i am currently using)

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.4
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 1.4
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize = 128
iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 153600
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1
bEnableProfiling = 0

You will find this in skyrim.ini 
If you dont have it, just copy paste it at the end of it

Thanks for the advice, script lag seems to be gone. But now I must report a new issue. Sexlab doesn't like to auto strip armor from 'Atherium weapons and armors'. I mean, it refuses to do so at all and it causes quite the hold up on intimate moments. I'm forced to manually un-equip the armor for it to work. It could be because it has that cloaking device.

Thanks for the advice, script lag seems to be gone. But now I must report a new issue. Sexlab doesn't like to auto strip armor from 'Atherium weapons and armors'. I mean, it refuses to do so at all and it causes quite the hold up on intimate moments. I'm forced to manually un-equip the armor for it to work. It could be because it has that cloaking device.

Sexlab doesnt recognize armor mods. It strips by "slots". 

In any case, all you need to do is 

a ) If you are the one wearing the armor go to Sexlab framework MCM, strip options, and select "Always remove" in the pieces of armor you see you dont get automatically stripped

b ) If its an NPC wearing the armor, put the crosshair in the NPC, press the select actor hotkey ("N" default), go to Sexlab framework MCM and do what stated before

(in some cases you might have to press "show full inventory")

Archived