Losing Interest In "Some" Video Game Sequel's [updated]

Guest Hanzx

Guest Hanzx

Hi I am losing my interest in "some" video game sequel's. I have reached a point that i had enough of their universe. it doesn't  matter how many new character's/protagonist's/story u introduce. it won't matter or because new character's might be dumb & unlikeable. + the story might be rushed. & the original man that started the series. is not involved. so is it cus i am smarter now that i can clearly see the flaws in sequel's or is it the mixed & negative reception's that previous titles had that burned some ppl + the ppl that warned/said the truth. anyway all i want is some brand new shiny games. i saw all 5 E3 2016 conference's i only liked 13 games

+ the series that i trust ex. FFxv, God Of War 3, Mafia 3.

i know there are more new games Like [Detroit Become Human] Or [Horizon Zero Dawn] but they looked suspiciously rushed made.

i did't add them. u may add ur own 

Here's My List

Every Single Game To Be Suspicious Of & See Reviews Before Buying 

=== [! >New]
Mass Effect Andromeda
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mafia 3
God Of War 4
Batman: A Telltale Game Series !
The Technomancer !
Kingdom Come: Deliverance !
We Happy Few !
Days Gone !
Death Stranding !
Spiderman Insominac !
Final Fantasy 7 2016 Remake

Final Fantasy 15

Same, all I really want is Kingdom Hearts 3.

Final Fantasy XIII turned me off of the series a lot. I'm kinda old school so I rather play my Final Fantasy games in the ATB format so I can go to the bathroom without having 3 enemies almost killing me. I'm getting Final fantasy 15 of course it's just that I'm not super excited about it. It's been 10 years the excitement faded a long time ago.

I'm excited about the new pokemon games though. I don't care about them being stupidly easy anymore since I can just play fan games. I'm more excited about new mons. So ultimately I don't actually care about the games in a content capacity anymore.

But yeah E3 sucked for me cause I really didn't care about anything there. Either I already knew about the game or it just didn't interest me. Like VR for instance it's just like when the Wii came out with it's shacking action. I just wanna sit down and play my video games without having to move. I'm 26 but this shit makes me feel 80.

Honestly fuck E3 just play indie games they have more heart in them. Look at Undertale, you didn't see that at E3 but it was the best game of the year.

I'm just glad Todd Howard said no ES6 since I don't want one yet. Give me 10 years to get tired of Skyrim.

Same, all I really want is Kingdom Hearts 3.

Final Fantasy XIII turned me off of the series a lot. I'm kinda old school so I rather play my Final Fantasy games in the ATB format so I can go to the bathroom without having 3 enemies almost killing me. I'm getting Final fantasy 15 of course it's just that I'm not super excited about it. It's been 10 years the excitement faded a long time ago.

I'm excited about the new pokemon games though. I don't care about them being stupidly easy anymore since I can just play fan games. I'm more excited about new mons. So ultimately I don't actually care about the games in a content capacity anymore.

But yeah E3 sucked for me cause I really didn't care about anything there. Either I already knew about the game or it just didn't interest me. Like VR for instance it's just like when the Wii came out with it's shacking action. I just wanna sit down and play my video games without having to move. I'm 26 but this shit makes me feel 80.

Honestly fuck E3 just play indie games they have more heart in them. Look at Undertale, you didn't see that at E3 but it was the best game of the year.

I'm just glad Todd Howard said no ES6 since I don't want one yet. Give me 10 years to get tired of Skyrim.

Game of the Year? I watched a walkthrough of Undertale for all of 4 minutes before I quit cause it was so damn boring.

I have final fantasy 7 and never had a problem with it and thought it was very good only thing in the game that I didn't beat were the last 2 ancients or whatever those big dragon things were. The 2 that I couldn't beat were the one that you run into underwater the underwater one you had to find a artifact to get rid of the underwater timer but even then I could never beat it I even had all the players set up with a mimic materia so that you could string big magic attacks one after the other. The other one was the cheap ass one in the desert where it's first attack was to remove one or more of your players from the battle so only one was left to try to beat it.

I doubt I would get the remake as many tend to destroy shit when they try to remake them.

I haven't played a final fantasy since 7. Other then that the rest of the games I have either never played or have played but haven't wanted to buy any since I spend most time of the PC now.

Guest endgameaddiction

FFXIII is not FF8 it's FF13. Last FF sequel I played was 12 and it was... almost decent. I do want to get into FF7 remake. I just don't know if I am going to like the combat in it.

I'm pretty sure these two are going to be safe bets:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Other than them, I'd agree with your list wholeheartedly.  Wait until they are out and actual gamers are posting reviews, instead of the paid to rave about the game reviewers.

To be honest the only things I look for updates anymore are mods for games. It seems like there's no "fun" games anymore, it's all characters so over developed you hate them, self absorbed stories, forced drama, shallow depth of gameplay, and overall lackluster experiences. Lets not forget developers that hell-bent on changing what their originals great.  Don't get me wrong there are some recent games I love but as far as I'm concerned prerelease hype and reviews are total bull.  

^^^^^This

I can't stand games right now they are all just so boring. Every game we get is bad story crap characters and short content so they can make money with dlc later. We are not made of money and we don't have trees in the back yard growing money soon or later people are gonna just stop buying games because they lost interest. Friend of mine has a kid that almost never stops playing tablet games and the other day we met up for lunch and he didn't have his tablet. I thought maybe he broke his hand or something but nope he was bored with tablet games. I couldn't believe it but it does happen even to kids lol.

Deus ex is the only thing left everything else is a year away or a kickstarter that will most likely flop or another game that will get pushed back by another year or a turd in the making at ubisoft. We have to be hitting a significant point in the gaming market right now which should turn down afterwards because gaming really is boring and short if you think about it.

What we need is a really good open world game with good story and some areas of the game are online only while other areas are offline only so players can store their gear in the story mode and risk loss of some gear in online mode and plunder treasure and kewl gear from online mode then store it safely in offline mod blah blah. I'm so tired of bethesda rendering engines they all look the same with that dull dark look no matter what game it is they look the same. Other games look much better but the story is over in five hours why play them? Online play is full of cursing butthurt kids and their moms screaming at them to stop playing the game and go take out the garbage or do their homework.

I predict most people will be kind of sick of games by next year.

I'm pretty sure these two are going to be safe bets:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Other than them, I'd agree with your list wholeheartedly.  Wait until they are out and actual gamers are posting reviews, instead of the paid to rave about the game reviewers.

I agree on these 2 games but still going to check it out carefully before i buy anything once they come out.

Archived