Rumor: Skyrim remaster at E3 2016 !

nunu87

I see absolutely no reason to use it on PC initially unless it turns out to come with amazing new technical features, and who are we kidding here, that's not going to happen. FO4s improvements to the engine aren't that groundbreaking.

Since its designed for console parity it looks worse than vanilla modded Skyrim and it will be incompatible with a whole bunch of mods. Good reason why Beth gives it away for free on PC. Maybe once the remaster has been modded to hell and back for a couple of years like vanilla Skyrim it's interesting.

Honestly..I won't give a rats ass about the remaster...at least until a working Mod Organizer (and SkyUI) is out. My Skyrim already looks great as it is so when the SE is released I'll probably just add it into my library and leave it there..

I laugh me death!!  :lol:  :lol: 

So you pay money for nothing???  :o 

from me out.  ;)

Honestly..I won't give a rats ass about the remaster...at least until a working Mod Organizer (and SkyUI) is out. My Skyrim already looks great as it is so when the SE is released I'll probably just add it into my library and leave it there..

from me out.  ;)

Neeee, wir on PC kriegen das Remaster kostenlos hinterher geschmissen wenn wir Skyrim und alle DLCs besitzen. Nur die consoleros müssen vollen Preis zahlen kek

from me out.  ;)

Neeee, wir on PC kriegen das Remaster kostenlos hinterher geschmissen wenn wir Skyrim und alle DLCs besitzen. Nur die consoleros müssen vollen Preis zahlen kek

Oh, erstmal erstaunt (Deutsch), zweitens war mir nicht bewusst.  :)

eng.

Oh, first astonished (German), secondly I was not aware.  :)

from me out.  ;)

Money?

Its free

from me out.  ;)

Money?

Its free

Yes, that I know now.  ;)  :)

Well there is one hope: That they will fix at least most of the old bugs. Why? Because they will SELL it to the console gamers. And consoles will get the mods too.

And we all know that people who never modded Skyrim will get alot of CTD, because how shitty and fragile Skyrim's engine is (seriously, I've used mods in MANY games, and none of them CTD as much as Skyrim. Usually it was simple 0/1 situation: Either the mod works and the game starts, or the mod doesn't work and the game doesn't start)...

So there will be alot of complains, which will force Bugthesda to fix their shit.

Ugh, sorry I just woke up from my daydream... It's Bethesda! The modders will fix it! :)

Any idea of the update to this Remaster will break current mod installations?

Probably it will.

Alright, thanks, then I'll hold off on reinstalling Skyrim.

reinstalling ??

remaster will be a new game on steam and not a update to current skyrim. you can play both if you want.

reinstalling ??

remaster will be a new game on steam and not a update to current skyrim. you can play both if you want.

That is correct.

Sooo. I do hope the new CK will be easier to use and understand. I really want to learn how to mod and make khajiit adult play viable in skyrim. Hope this will also resolve lots of problems skyrim currently has, hope we will have open cities from the startand I greatly hope the map will get a size upgrade. Bigger map means more content to discover.

Sooo. I do hope the new CK will be easier to use and understand.

Hope this will also resolve lots of problems skyrim currently has.

Doubtfull considering it's going to be pretty much based on Fallout 4s version of the engine and we already know firsthand that that is still a clusterfuck.

I'm not bothered that they only just started to remaster it now, im more bothered about how limited mod selection will be after it, considering its free for me, im basically deciding if i want a lesser version of skyrim or a better version of skyrim, and the fact the the better version is the option where i only have like 3 mods out of the 50k that are just on the nexus alone, its very hard to even want the remaster at all despite the fixes coming with it. 

Why are they too lazy to make a new engine...if their next TES game still uses this crappy one shit is going down. 

Any idea of the update to this Remaster will break current mod installations?

Probably it will.

Alright, thanks, then I'll hold off on reinstalling Skyrim.

reinstalling ??

never and never more, even if that remaster appears, then I'm with both finished!  :P 

I play already over 1 year no Skyrim more, it has various reasons.

it has very very take long until my Skyrim was optimal (Mods)!

but I use a body (CHSBHC) and for this body is no longer modded.

the reason for this remaster to lie on the hand, Bethesda wants his Elder Scrolls Fans not in front of the head abut,

because until the appear from TES6 will much much time elapse!  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63073-tes-6-a-very-long-way-off/?p=1590394

Personally if they were going to re-master something I would like it to be Arena, Daggerfall, or Battlespire in that order of priority.

They should remaster oblivion of all things since i would like to see characters that dont look like they got hit in the face so hard with a pan that it flattened then had a pump plug into they're face then pumped 1-2 times xD

Personally if they were going to re-master something I would like it to be Arena, Daggerfall, or Battlespire in that order of priority.

They should remaster oblivion of all things since i would like to see characters that dont look like they got hit in the face so hard with a pan that it flattened then had a pump plug into they're face then pumped 1-2 times xD

Except that Oblivion and Morrowind would require a complete rebuild instead of a remaster, essentially making an entire new game.

That would push development of TES6 several years even further back.

Archived